Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate that shit «  losing my son to her »he is a grown man FFS

I have two sons. Both are happily married to wonderful women. I never for a second thought I was losing them. I was so glad they found love and was thrilled to welcome them into the family.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Shelbie said:

I have two sons. Both are happily married to wonderful women. I never for a second thought I was losing them. I was so glad they found love and was thrilled to welcome them into the family.

Same. And I was happy that my sons were happy.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 2
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stopped watching Seeking Bro Husband, which is wildly out of character for me. That means it was unwatchable.

I absolutely hate everyone on that show, especially the so full of herself one who wants a second husband who is the exact opposite of that mealy-mouthed guy she is married to.  Oh wait, the one who keeps “Tiger” as a pet with benefits is also reprehensible 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Oh goodie.  Time to pick out a live chicken and kill it for dinner.  Love that kind of shopping!!  Nicole, honey; you are in ANOTHER FREAKING COUNTRY!!!  You ain't in LA no mo!!  This moron....

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Oh goodie.  Time to pick out a live chicken and kill it for dinner.  Love that kind of shopping!!  Nicole, honey; you are in ANOTHER FREAKING COUNTRY!!!  You ain't in LA no mo!!  This moron....

Nicole did live there briefly before…all this is bullshit

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Enter Live Chicken Shopping segment. Fun fact when my father was young it was his job to go to the kosher butcher and get a chicken for shabbot dinner, it was live then it was dead, while the butcher was cleaning the chicken he was also my father's bar mitzvah coach and taught him his portion of the torah...life was so simple back then, lol.

Nicole never looks happy.  I can't believe that Mother Mackmewd never took Nicole out to the market or anywhere? Maybe Mother M knows what a buzzkill Nicole is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Nicole has not bothered to even learn a few Arabic phrases. Of course. 

meh. She's only been there for 4 months. Talk to me when she's there for 3 years and hasn't learned a single word (see chicken Jenny)

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicole, no one is stopping you from getting on a plane and leaving for the States.

Well, Mahmoud was talking about hiding her passport....

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Mockmood’s head would explode if he ever came to Los Angeles.

See? Hilarity!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mockmood’s head would explode if he ever came to Los Angeles.

He couldn't even handle the plane ride over, all our Western states of exposed undress. You know, someone in shorts and a tank top or tee.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Long time ago, when I was a child, my cousins & I would go to our grandparents house for a week or so every summer.  How Gran & Grandpa ever managed 4 kids at their house at one time... Anyhoo, we all lived in the city.  Our food came from the grocery store.  So, we begged Gran to see her kill a chicken.  I mean; WE BEGGED.  So she said, "OK, BUT we're gonna go through the WHOLE thing. You all are gonna HELP."  So we all watched as she wrung a chicken's neck, popped it's little head off, watched it run around in a circle for about 5 seconds with no head, fall over and die.  THEN, we had to help pull all the feathers, do that weird PIN FEATHER thing, help her cut it up, dredge it in flour and FRY IT IN A PAN!!

My Grandmother was the BEST cook in the world.  Honestly.  So, then we had FRIED CHICKEN for lunch.  And then... we all had to go lay down for a while.  OMG, I've never forgotten that!!  She proved her point!  Her point was: YOU ARE CITY KIDS!!!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone got anecdotes? We're missing @Eldemarge tonight because she's having a super fab weekend with Silvery Pony man. Anyone else got a story to tell? 

my boyfriend came from Toronto to visit me.  He watched the preview on Friday and thought that Debbie is a loon 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1