Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Mahmood. for someone who has issues with clothing being forbidden, etc. You do like to drop the f bombs alot.

Just sayin.

It is okay for his shirt to be undone.

Just now, Bees52 said:

How did we go from buying weapons to nearly immobile so quickly? 

Drugs wearing off?

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

I have chronic neck pain myself, so when I travel, I have to pack this little wedge.  I know the plane ride and hotel pillows are going to mess me up so I put it on the floor every morning and lay down on it for 5 minutes to try to align things.  It's been a lifesaver.  

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 6
Just now, Bees52 said:

How did we go from buying weapons to nearly immobile so quickly? 

When she doesn’t engage in mortal kombat for a few days her ninja reflexes get rusty and malfunction.

• LOL 14
Just now, greekmom said:

Mahmood. for someone who has issues with clothing being forbidden, etc. You do like to drop the f bombs alot.

Just sayin.

But we all know Mahmoud is full of shit. A devout Muslim man is also supposed to dress modestly and cover his head, for example. Its all about control and dominance with him, not devoutness. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My cat and I share dessert from the same spoon Sunday nights.  I don't have anyone here to tell me if that's gross or not, so I'm going to assume it's totally normal lol

I've fed Benny the Jet with my fork, but I don't reuse it after that!

• LOL 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Moomood doesn't make the rules. Not every country caters to individuality. Nicole is blind to the fact that his standing with family and community is impacted by how she behaves. 

That's true, but he's still a dick. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Gaslighting 101. “If you wore the hijab I would know you loved me. Yes. You moved for me, but I need my culture to know I have exercised my control over you.” They’re in Cairo. In a huge city she doesn’t need a hijab.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Time to take my heroin for my neck pain. Advil, I mean Advil! Why, I would never inject heroin in between my toes!

Till next time.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1