Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I know this is a little nitpicky for Dead-eyed Jenny and Gym-Slut Sumit, but I can't stand the Ginger Spice dye-job on her.  That's all.

I thought she ran out of Miss Clairol before she got to the front. 

• LOL 8

I had a first-world mess today, folks. I ordered groceries for pick up from BJs and Walmart, and my phone died before I could check in. I plugged in in, and the car charger kept saying that it was wet. 

It took me an hour and a half to collect my groceries. The 3 women behind the counter at Walmart literally all looked at me with mouths open. They could not even say the words "no phone". 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Raspberry Bubly has made it to Canada and I bought a case to sample. Any good?

I don’t think I’ve ever had the raspberry one, so I’ll be eagerly awaiting your review.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kris has a million ailments and Jeymi realizes that her future will revolve around taking care of Kris’s physical problems.

She has an illness! Breaking news! Shall we bring that past joke up for enjoyment?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I am not familiar ...

Kidding! I know their songs. But P Diddy is also in it. He's the guy in the production booth. 

I remember P Diddy when he was Puff Daddy and released "I'll be missing you" around the time my bf did himself in. I haven't heard a thing he's done since. He still looks pretty good. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2