90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Happy Early Birthday!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Happy Birthday, @Hotel Snarker. Save some cake for us!! 🥳🎂🎈🎉🎁

Here. Grab some cake from the screen. 🍰 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

My birthday was Thursday. I made one comment on Twitter about it. Only one real life friend wished me a good day. 

Happy belated birthday! Sorry to hear that. In 6th grade, when I told one of my classes it was my birthday, the only response was from a snotty boy: “Well, guess what? No one cares!”

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

My birthday was Thursday. I made one comment on Twitter about it. Only one real life friend wished me a good day. 

Happy Birthday Frozendiva!!!   Now you have a lot of friends wishing you Happy Birthday!  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Here. Grab some cake from the screen. 🍰 

Happy belated birthday! Sorry to hear that. In 6th grade, when I told one of my classes it was my birthday, the only response was from a snotty boy: “Well, guess what? No one cares!”

I usually wish my followers a happy birthday, even folks I will never meet. I do miss a few as I am not online all the time and it gets buried. I didn’t post a pic of my cake or flowers.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela expects her grandkids’ help with her life?

And then yells at them for not providing enough emotional support. Everyone in her family walks on eggshells around her, even the kids. Poor things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Sorry!  I haven’t been on Twitter consistently since the takeover and only to vote for Dionne Warwick to be the next CEO.

Happy belated birthday 🥳 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I still maintain that the piercing on her lip looks like a growth that needs to be sawed off.

Is that what that is? 🤔 I too was concerned 😟 and she did that on purpose you say?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I bet Angie has been cheating with Canada dude this whole time

I cannot see that guy being interested in a sexual relationship with Angela but I can see him agreeing to be part of this nonsense for a few dollars.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Angela's closet kicks my OCD in to overdrive.

Why on earth is she talking about her anxiety and her relationship with her 10 year old grandchildren?

Where do we think Angela shops? Forever mentally 21?

Her outfits are awful. Shein or Walmart ? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Maybe it's me - I'm having a hard time following Angie and this Usman thing.

She is stupid and so is he, they yell at each other about who, (Michael or Usman) is the bigger scammer and it is such a close race no winner can be declared.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Where do we think Angela shops? Forever mentally 21?

I'm sure it's  Citi Trends 

aka tackiest fashion ever

Edited by Maybeitsme
Some folks probably aren't familiar with Citi Trends
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1