Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I am gonna fucking scream. I am very close to my family and friends. If they had to escape a war and I hadn’t seen them for two years?! You bet your ass I’d stay and visit. Why does Yara need to go back to the USA to be alone? This is obscene. Yara is hot. I hope she tosses Jovi out like trash one day.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I thought Single Life was on tomorrow at 8 pm, now I see it's Paradise.  

Tomorrow night it's the last episode of the Single Life Tell All. After that, it's Paradise.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I thought Single Life was on tomorrow at 8 pm, now I see it's Paradise.  

Hm. It's really odd Xfinity has no blurb for that epi tomorrow, just the standard spiel on TSL. I don't which is worse, that or my having gone there to look... I was thinking it'd be 1 hour of the Tell All and 1 hour of Paradise.  

• Useful 2

Family Sumit should tell Jenny straight out: Mama Sumit will never approve or accept Jenny, because Jenny betrayed her by having sex with her 20-year old son in her house under the pretense of being her friend.  

"64-year old grandma who gave up everything," is more persuasive to Jenny.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sumit has absolutely NO intention of moving to the US. Nope, not gonna happen. Jenny, you gave up everything, including your car, for this.

And I thought *I* was the queen of hopeless romance cases. 

She had 10+ years of this and refused to bail! 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. This episode is boring me into a coma. Anybody got any anecdotes? Makeup tips? Cute stories about pets/kids? I'm dying over here. 

I just read that Randy Fenoli of “Say Yes to the Dress” got engaged. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Sumit wants to stay with mommy.

Even though she refuses to see him or talk to him.

He is so self-centered. He won’t do anything he doesn’t want to do, no matter what. It worked in Jenny’s favor to get him to marry her but now it’s going to be a long haul for her…

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. This episode is boring me into a coma. Anybody got any anecdotes? Makeup tips? Cute stories about pets/kids? I'm dying over here. 

I love the perfume Ange ou Démon by Givency. Looking for something similar that lasts a little longer on my skin. Any recommendations?

• Love 3