Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I need a mega dose of snark tonight. What a weekend. It included a dog slipping out of her collar late last night in the woods, an hour of wringing my hands, her finally showing up like nobody’s business, except for the porcupine quills in the face, a trip to the emergency vet at 2am, $500 to get the quills taken care of, home at 4am. But she’s so fucking cute!

Anyway, who is going to be the first wife this week?

Oh Nooooo! Auntie, stay strong! You are doing a great job!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Hotel Snarker, that is traumatic.  Glad she is safe.  In NC, school staff are in the media with charges every week.  Sadly, it’s quite common here.  

Yeah, there was another teacher in the news lately accused of physically assaulting one of her students. Makes me livid and disturbed.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m over Shaeda. She married this loser. So now we’ll meet her best friend who will berate idiot boy while Shaeda plays victim.

I bet she has no filter and says just what she thinks with brutal honesty. 

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

BileDuct gets mugged in 3....2.....1

Now THAT would be some quality entertainment. We could all root for the mugger.

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ms. Pepper isn't here yet?

I'm here! Houseguest and I went to thrifting and flea marketing today, followed by an indecently large late lunch/early dinner, then Netflix. First episode of "Inside Man", holy shit it is so intense! Yikes. 

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

If the season finale is Shaeda proudly announcing she’s knocked up, I’m gonna barf

Oh, you just KNOW the crackerjack team of huge genius brains in the Sharp Productions writers room are on that. They are nothing if not boring, mundane and trite. 

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Oh, wow! A friend without a filter. She must be gay.

And sassy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Skidding in so late, I only brushed my teeth for one minute! 

How's everyone doing? @Hotel Snarker, what a terrible week you must have had! I hope your daughter will be OK. What a nightmare! Hugs to both of you.

Oh, and since I'm late, fuck you Bilal. 

If I was my daughter’s BF I’d be half tempted to attack him before they got him. Worthless sack. Thank god she spoke up to me and he’s arrested.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might have to watch Sister Wves tonight because of Kody’s dramatic soliloquy. “You shoved a knife into my kidney and twisted it. Do you know what I had to give up to make you love me?” What the fuck?

Unman could take lessons on how to be an utterly delusional douche from Kody. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I need a mega dose of snark tonight. What a weekend. It included a dog slipping out of her collar late last night in the woods, an hour of wringing my hands, her finally showing up like nobody’s business, except for the porcupine quills in the face, a trip to the emergency vet at 2am, $500 to get the quills taken care of, home at 4am. But she’s so fucking cute!

Anyway, who is going to be the first wife this week?

Holy cow, good thing I paged back  and saw this, I was just going to ask how she's doing.  Unbelieveable, your new cutie finds probably the only porkypine in the neighborhood.  Glad she's safe.  

• Love 3

I like how Sharp has to clue us in on how the segment will go based on their segment preview photo/video of the couple.  Are they smiling?  Good things are coming.  Are they looking away from each other?  Oh oh.  Do they have their arms crossed?  Oh no.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Why did Jenny need Sumit to come home from work to take her to the ER? Then to the physiotherapist? Can she do nothing on her own? She is pathologically dependent. She was also foolish to climb up on a chair in the first place  at her age. Just like when she went roller skating with abandon. She seems to vacillate between “Oh, look, I am young at heart, not an old lady” and “Sumit, I’m ancient, you have to take care of me!”  I am 67 but I know better than to climb up on stuff (or go roller skating, etc.) without someone there to steady the ladder or in case something happens. Our bones become weaker and more porous as we get older, it’s just a fact. There is a difference between giving in to old age and being sensible.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I like how Sharp has to clue us in on how the segment will go based on their segment preview photo/video of the couple.  Are they smiling?  Good things are coming.  Are they looking away from each other?  Oh oh.  Do they have their arms crossed?  Oh no.

Yes, they're masters of subtlety over at Sharp. You have to be quick to catch the nuances. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Jenny fell off of a chair? Ouch!

Oh man, the treatment for her arm is acupuncture. While I'm not exactly scared of needles, I don't really want to see a whole bunch of them in someone, unless I'm watching a horror movie with Pinhead in it.

Edited by Bees52
  • Love 3