Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I don't understand what Liz is sniveling about. "I wanted to be the one to show him true love!" she whines. Why does she feel like its her responsibility to let some creep treat her like crap while she sanctifies him with the strength of her truuuuuue luuuuuuuv? 

• Love 8

Is that PRIVATE DRIVE sign prominent enough?

I wish she would get arrested for trespassing…a night in the slammer might sober her up and give her some time to think about her poor choices. She has a child. She needs to take a break from relationships, get a steady job with benefits including health insurance, use that insurance to go to a few years of therapy, find a stable long-term home for herself and her daughter (share with a platonic female if she needs help with rent) and raise her daughter. Poor little girl has already been through too much.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't understand what Liz is sniveling about. "I wanted to be the one to show him true love!" she whines. Why does she feel like its her responsibility to let some creep treat her like crap while she sanctifies him with the strength of her truuuuuue luuuuuuuv? 

That is her ego talking. And true love does not require either partner to be a doormat.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Liz is depressing and this whole breaking up because he thinks she's a lesbian is stupid. 

If this isn't scripted and fake as fuck I hope one of the film crew was smart enough to find the ring and go pawn it. They deserve it for putting up with these two two fake clowns.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It’s like a description for some of the dogs on petfinder. “Puppy has had a hard life and needs love to feel secure.”

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I am in the running to adopt a 4yo 50lb. Terrier mix who has the most important attribute of all, low energy, low maintenance and she’s happy to hang out on the couch. I’ll keep you posted.

Ohhhh I'm so jealous (and happy for you too).   Got my fingers crossed it all comes true,  that's my kind of doggie!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh FFS yet more of Sumit’s family nonsense…they didn’t need another season if this is all they bring to the show.

Just another example of the thematic repetition this show so aptly portrays.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 10/17/2022 at 5:30 PM, DanaMB said:

And it’s not like they were on a tv show detailing their relationship…

Ed is gross. I found it hysterical when Liz said she was still teaching him how to kiss. 

I'm late to the party but I had to comment on this.  Can't kiss, no neck, small peen.  Oh Liz, they are not giving out awards for saint hood, you don't have to do this.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So she’s just gonna skulk around people’s yard in a sketchy neighborhood in the dark? Oh how convenient she found the ring. And no one came out of their houses. Do better, Sharp. The fakery is obvious.

Sharp's whole writing and production team gave up around 2017. The whole bunch of them probably have the emotional intelligence and discernment of Liz, the maturity of Kimbally, the eloquence of Sumit, and the charisma of Jenny. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I went to the Domestic Violence place, took a course, had counseling and have never married again. I have a neighbor I hang out with, but I keep money, house and beds separate. I’m not unhappy. I have good friends and my cats will be 19 next weekend. 

Glad you're doing well now. 

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Liz is depressing and this whole breaking up because he thinks she's a lesbian is stupid. 

If this isn't scripted and fake as fuck I hope one of the film crew was smart enough to find the ring and go pawn it. They deserve it for putting up with these two two fake clowns.

Also, the clear private property sign and the blurred out homeowner standing in the window.

• Mind Blown 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s like a description for some of the dogs on petfinder Love After Lockup: “Puppy has had a hard life and needs love to feel secure.”

FTFY.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I'm late to the party but I had to comment on this.  Can't kiss, no neck, small peen.  Oh Liz, they are not giving out awards for saint hood, you don't have to do this.

The kissing issue should be resolved within a short time. You tell the person what you like and at some point, it happens.

• Love 2
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Liz is so co-dependent. She needs to fix herself and stop looking for men she can fix…I bet her previous husbands were both fixer-uppers, too.

The person who was friends of the supposed lesbian said that Liz's ex gave her a black eye at the last wedding she was at. Poor Liz needs so much help, she shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

The kissing issue should be resolved within a short time. You tell the person what you like and at some point, it happens.

The small peen is a deal breaker. This is probably why he's obsessed with her being a lesbian.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Also, the clear private property sign and the blurred out homeowner standing in the window.

Imagine the scene: Sharp intern goes to the door, "Hi, good evening, how are you? I represent Sharp Productions, we're filming a scene in  the neighborhood, and wondered if we could use a tiny bit of your yard for a quick minute? I'm authorized to give you this Starbuck's gift card and we'll blur your face so you can continue to face your neighbors"

• LOL 14
  • Love 1