Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Seems like every 50+ woman (except for cougar Stephanie) on this show has looked ROUGH, but I guess that's why they think these men are prizes.

I was with my friend today who is 63 and she looks like she could be Angela's daughter. I've said this before but Angela should just date some redneck she can meet at the local dive bar. But that wouldn't get her on television. 🙄

She could get on Maury or Dr. Phil if she dated her cousin or her daughter's ex. I mean, there are possibilities! (And yes I know she's already been on Maury or Jerry Springer or whatever). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all,  y this time next week I will be in Paris France for 3 weeks. Will miss snarking and will have to catch up when I am back.

I’m sure that will be fabulous.  I have to say I’m jealous. Haven’t been overseas since before covid.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I feel like this "oh no, Andrei's on the brink of deportation" storyline is fake drama. Nice try, TLC.

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And number one on his list of "cons" is that he's afraid Shaeeda will leave him. Unspoken? "I'm afraid I'll have to pay child support". How will he manage to hook wife number four? 

It’s the most astounding gaslighting in history. He has somehow managed to blame his issues with having children on Shaeeda. I don’t know how she stays with him.

• Love 10

The cow market scene w/ Useman and Dim, and meeting Abu and Bello, was worth the entire rest of the season of putting up with them. 

"We want an average cow...a moderate cow." "Oh, I like that one. He's the loudest. Like me." "Count all the money in her wallet. Give me a phone number, and one of you will deliver it tomorrow."  

lol...and the outfits were A-1...

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Liz and Andreeeeeei are so stiff around each other. It's like they don 't even like each other. Liz always seems afraid that he's going to blow up.

Meh. Its because they're crappy actors, the two of them. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Liz and Andreeeeeei are so stiff around each other. It's like they don 't even like each other. Liz always seems afraid that he's going to blow up.

I have a feeling she was bullied by her witch sisters her whole life…so she married one who will stand up to them.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3

Yeah, it’s been a rough week.  I’m so stressed, I’m even looking forward to the train wreck, if it’ll distract me.  I won’t go into details, but people are really really hurting in some parts of the country this week.  Hopefully, this crazy bunch will bring some laughter.  

• Hugs 7
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No."

"Are you bisexual?"

"No."

"Are you polyamorous?"

"No."

"So, no chance of a threesome, then?"

That is always the subtext with Ed, isn't it? He thinks Liz being bi would be, you know, kinda hot. Yecch.

• Love 9

Does Immigration really ask all those dumb questions from the movie Green Card?

Like your wife's favorite colors, skin cream and shit? 

Ffs they're married have a kid, jobs and same household how much more American citizen does he have to get

• Love 9

The first thing he does is tell her that SHE ruined the party and everything is HER fault. He just gets more detestable and loathesome by the week. 

And, somewhere in Mexico, Kaory is thanking whatever gods she holds in most reverence for her escape. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The first thing he does is tell her that SHE ruined the party and everything is HER fault. He just gets more detestable and loathesome by the week. 

And, somewhere in Mexico, Kaory is thanking whatever gods she holds in most reverence for her escape. 

Liz is damaged. Kaory is a beautiful confident woman, she would never put up with this.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4