Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caesar, take off the fooking hat!

Caesar wants someone to love him for him, not for his bank account. I am sure that, when he said that, I heard the voices of my Primetimer peeps across the miles shrieking "WHAT  bank account, you foolish brain damaged mollusk?"

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does Sumit have life insurance on Jenny? That’s why he trying to kill her????

Sounds like you had a great day! I had to work all day today.

I did too, but that's okay...gotta pay the internet bill to keep the snark alive. 

• Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Kimbaaaaaly, maybe you should go find a man who doesn’t adhere to this lifestyle then.

She knows he is a semi practising Muslim man, she knows of the Nigerian traditions. If she doesn't want it, let him go.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

She had her hair done?   She should fire the hairdresser.   But did she give up her car?

But had her hair done as what? Did she wander into a stage prop workshop and say "Make my hair a tumbleweed, or a past its prime birds nest"?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That gross big toe is now telling Liz that her *body* needs work? He needs to STFU. Just STFU.

He is REVOLTING. That red faced, panting, greasy haired, mouth breathing, gross old fuck has nothing to say to anyone about their body. Pig. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Caesar wants someone to love him for him, not for his bank account. I am sure that, when he said that, I heard the voices of my Primetimer peeps across the miles shrieking "WHAT  bank account, you foolish brain damaged mollusk?"

He's a nail technician, nothing wrong with that just don't sound like a six figure income job, ffs!

BTW doesn't he meet lots of women on his job ,you'd think?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

When I was in middle school, the boys gym uniform shirts were reversible so they could play competitively. When they would play basketball we would always peek in the gym because we knew at least half of them would be taking off their shirts to reverse them. Looking at Usman’s little pre-pubescent chest and arms took me back to that moment. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 10