Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

@Pepper Mostly You accomplished a heck of a lot more than I did! Good for you. 

It was a nice Sunday, not too busy, not too lazy!

All of you are paying me the delightful compliment of not pointing out that I'm talking about ANYTHING other than the Sexytime Hijinks of Jenny and Sumit. I appreciate that. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Does Sumit have life insurance on Jenny? That’s why he trying to kill her????

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How's everyone's week been? Today I: 

Cleaned the bathroom

Had a facial

Did my Spanish lesson

Did a load of laundry

Bagged up the clothes I didn't sell at my yard sale to donate, brought everything else I didn't sell to the curb with a big "FREE" sign on it. 

Talked to my mother. Bought her two sweaters online to ship to her house because she was complaining about her raggedy sweater and its cold out. It will be a nice surprise for her, I hope! 

Oh, and I found the first two seasons of Great British Bake Off on Roku channel and started watching season 2. 

And now I'm live chatting with my invisible peeps! 

Sounds like you had a great day! I had to work all day today.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

friends for a whole year, wow!

and they bonded over cigarettes and smoking in the airport. Thanks from all the poor people who had to follow you into that bathroom.

you made him quit his job you nasty heifer. I hope Mykull takes you for everything.

• Applause 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m going to say it, bring back fat grange. She was much more pleasant to look at

That's probably Michael's opinion, too. Thus he doesn't compliment much on her new slimmer body.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I think that the fake Mykul $5K extortion plot is actually his reaction to her withholding his share of profits either from this show or Cameo or whatever, but Angela has to create some justification to ditch him and pursue the Canadian has-been exotic dancer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, to be fair, both versions are dreadful, both heinous. Its like asking "would you rather be shot or stabbed?"

Poor Grang is one of those women with standing bullfrog figure....no hips or butt, triple size upper body, enough back fat to need a backward bra, tiny, straight legs. She lives in danger of developing a front butt of belly fat. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2