Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hate him so much. It’s obvious his family caters to everything he wants. Is he the only son, I wonder?

No, we “met” one brother, Raheem, and there’s another brother and two sisters but Bilal is the baby of the family. That explains a lot! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

Bilal is the baby of the family. That explains a lot! 

Hey now!  Baby of the family here and trust me, I am NOT coddled.  At all.  By anyone.  Ever.

My apologies for implying that all youngest children get special treatment! I’m only speaking from personal experience as I am not only the baby of the family, I’m the only girl with two much older brothers and I admit that I was the Princess. But @Hotel Snarker was asking why his family seemed to cater to him so much and wondered if it was because he was the only son. He’s not, but he’s the youngest of all the kids. 

Btw, I was surprised to read that his one sister is a chiropractor and his mother uses the title “Dr.” although I can’t find out why.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 6/26/2022 at 6:50 PM, Grifter Lives said:

No addressing the religious aspects - of their already-completed spiritual marriage, their potential divorce or in the pre-nup.  

Also, the baby clause would be somewhat unenforceable, even if he hasn't already had a vasectomy, as many suspect.  

Shaeda learned quickly from the Ferris wheel incident: Spring the most uncomfortable topic as they're about to be trapped in a confined space with no escape. 

Is there a "spiritually married" prenup?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 6/28/2022 at 11:11 PM, magemaud said:

My apologies for implying that all youngest children get special treatment! I’m only speaking from personal experience as I am not only the baby of the family, I’m the only girl with two much older brothers and I admit that I was the Princess. But @Hotel Snarker was asking why his family seemed to cater to him so much and wondered if it was because he was the only son. He’s not, but he’s the youngest of all the kids. 

Btw, I was surprised to read that his one sister is a chiropractor and his mother uses the title “Dr.” although I can’t find out why.  

No apologies needed.  Trust me I could go full on with examples of how I am NOT the coddled one, in fact I am going to tell you what to do and try to direct your life and you are going to like it.  Example:  Last summer my son and I were on a baseball trip.  Went to a Yankees game, on the fourth of July!   It was PTSD for the two of us.  We are quiet mellow Minnesotans, right?  NOT the place for us.  We just didn't care for NYC.  That's okay, it has nine million plus people who love it, right?  Upon telling a sibling that we did not care for it, s/he went right into:  "Well what you gotta do is this:  Get with a someone who lives there, and go as a tourist!"  Me, internally, "Or, YOU could shut your Dorito chute and not tell me what to do!"

I am not coddled, lol, I am the eternally seen as nine years old sibling.  But you are correct, there are MANY (I had a cousin who was coddled, and it coddled him into the grave at age 55) pampered youngest.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 6/26/2022 at 6:55 PM, Gobi said:

Not disclosing that you can't conceive can be grounds for an annulment. Vasectomy is tricky, because technically it is reversible.

He had a vasectomy??????

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

People here have been guessing that he did. I don't know whether it's confirmed.

I haven't found any confirmation of that but it's a well-known trope in this franchise so I understand why people may be speculating. But remembering that is driving me crazy. I know Ed WANTED to have a vasectomy ("snip snip") but there was another couple where the American man had already had one but kept it from the foreign fiancée. Who was that? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I haven't found any confirmation of that but it's a well-known trope in this franchise so I understand why people may be speculating. But remembering that is driving me crazy. I know Ed WANTED to have a vasectomy ("snip snip") but there was another couple where the American man had already had one but kept it from the foreign fiancée. Who was that? 

Now that’s going to bother me! Was it David, of David and Annie? 

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

It was that weird dude from Arizona, Josh? His fiancee was Aika, who seemed like a very nice person. 

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Now that’s going to bother me! Was it David, of David and Annie? 

Was it? If that’s the case, I’m thinking there’s also ANOTHER couple with the same drama. Wasn’t it the guy who didn’t appear  to have teeth on the top? I do think the woman was from SE Asia 

updated: thank you @Pepper Mostly, that’s the guy! 

image.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 6/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, magemaud said:

Josh and Aika, I believe. IIRC, he was the guy from Nevada who had a domestic violence record. I may be wrong. I don’t know.

51 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Josh and Aika, I believe. IIRC, he was the guy from Nevada who had a domestic violence record. I may be wrong. I don’t know.

Yes, he had quite a long rap sheet including DUI, credit card issues and domestic violence 

• Thanks 1

Hello, Snarkers, one and all, on this glorious Independence Day weekend.

Just so you know, I paused the tape to get a better reading of Areola’s pregnancy test. It actually said, “Get a fucking IUD and learn how to support your family before having another kid with your gross boyfriend, Bunion. Leandro will accompany you to the nearest ob/gyn.”

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6

Y’all, these episodes get worse and worse every single week. This show has officially started to bore me. The last season in the franchise had a great cast that was fascinating to me. This cast is a snooze fest. I feel like it’s been a chore to watch the episodes, and I feel like they last for 5 hours. They drag on and on and on. I am starting to get sick of it, but only hold on for the fabulous snarkers at Snarkland!

Plus, as the 1-month anniversary of the shooting that occurred at my workplace continues to haunt me to this very minute, I really hope we get a fun episode. So, grab your guns, and let’s snark!

Happy 4th of July! Let’s celebrate with this ep featuring some of the worst examples America has to offer!

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 6

I don't get how stupid Sharp thinks their viewers are re: Mimosa and Jibjab.

He had to apply to get her over here which meant money and time.

Now we are suppose to believe he wants to send her back and they can just date?

Yeah sure.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tharan seems like a really sweet kid. Her deserves better than Mohamed.

He deserves better than a mom like Yve who wants to chase after young men.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is it that Bilal HAS, exactly? A leased car and a closet full of knockoffs? Please.

Funny pranks? Punchable face 👊🏻

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2