Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Watching these shows would all be worth it if I could see Jesse on a drunken crying jag.

Oh, make this happen, reality TV gods. Please. We've been good. 

Dear sweet little tap dancing babby Jeebus, she's wearing shorts. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Why would Debbie choose to have another date with Jay? He called her a ‘Plain Jane”. I don’t think her choice of clothes can change how he feels other then how desperate she might be. Now he’s not there…l

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea that is mean….I wouldn’t make a date and not show up 

I got so used to it that I stopped dating. Really. Men in the northeast seem to do it just for fun. 

• Love 3

Alright, m'dears! That is unfortunately it for this week's episode of 90 Day Fiance! Unfortunately I was in a doozy, but the snark lit up my life like Debby Boone! Yeehaw! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 9

Wait, what’s going on? Why are Kenny & Armando on my screen? I thought the show was over. I feel like I’ve been duped into getting into the wrong Uber. This show just will not let me leave.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Good night all. I will keep Diaries on in the background.

Ooh... I do think Debbie should let Jay the Ghost go, but I am curious  what dirt she found out about him. See y'all next week. Hopefully Egghead won't propose yet.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

empty headed bitch never thinks about anyone else's feelings. 

And VERY smug and satisfied looking knowing people pay for her farty sheets.  Thinks VERY highly of herself!

• Love 2