Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

There is a 90 Day Diaries thread. Don't know if it is a chat one.

There should be..There is so much to unpack…does Mariah have the same surgery as Darcey? Is Olga still being called an asshole? Is  Kenny going to tell his daughter to mind their business?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

There should be..There is so much to unpack…does Mariah have the same surgery as Darcey? Is Olga still being called an asshole? Is  Kenny going to tell his daughter to mind their business?

Done!

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Natalie is going to a bar. She doesn’t drink. Hint…choose a different venue. 
Who wouldn’t want a drink on a first date if you are meeting up in a bar. 
Chose a coffee shop. 

Bars also serve mocktails.

• Love 5

Here we go with Nutlee.  She's already talking about having babies and guys not drinking....  I think she and Tania should get together and adopt a bunch of kids together.  They are just ruthless.

Oh no, Jesse has raw meat and no RED WINE!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Alright, well, I guess that's it, m'dears! I will see you all next week in the same spot! I have to bail because I refuse to snark on that wrinkly old hag who shall not be named. But will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Here we go with Nutlee.  She's already talking about having babies and guys not drinking....  I think she and Tania should get together and adopt a bunch of kids together.  They are just ruthless.

Oh no, Jesse has raw meat and no RED WINE!!!!

The meat wasn’t raw. Steak is best served med or rare if it is a quality cut. A worldwide traveller like Jesse should know this. Pretentious fuck.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

This episode was boring. It was like smoking pot and an hour seems to go on for four or five hours.

Nuttaly has a lot of nervous tics, especially the head tossing and eye rolling. Is it medication effects? Her date looks like trouble. If I wanted to find a "good guy to be the father of my kids," I wouldn't be fishing in the male model pond. And stop lecturing dates about temperance and parenthood when you first meet them. Don't go to a bar; do get the word out early that you don't drink alcohol.  

Nice of Daybee to talk so much smack about her son to his wife. She should get off the sauce, she comes across as a schlumpy,  bitter old alkie. 

PrEd doesn't know the most simple etiquette about dating, like don't bang on about your last relationship and don't cry over it. Don't dump all your expectations and hopes on the person on the first date or two. Ugh, being stuck in a car with PrEd...I'd insist on my own car. I hope she friend zones him.  

Syngin--I was so busy muting his shrew of a wife I couldn't follow him. One of them needs to bite the bullet, get a real job, and move out of there. I also mute Jesse and Jeniffer, who looks quite masculine to me. The thought of being either one of them and having to kiss the other makes me retch. On that note, I wonder when the next new episode of Pounders is.     

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

most delicious beverage...V-8 juice

I'm hooked on "Spicy Hot V-8"

3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Syngin and Tania should have listened to us years ago when we said it wasn’t going to work.

I wonder if they'll regret their tattoo wedding rings

• LOL 7
On 3/14/2022 at 8:34 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I didn’t “get” Tim during his season, but I love his scenes with Veronica on Pillow Talk. He’s a riot.

I love him now, but couldn’t stand him during his season. Yet, seeing the flashbacks I find myself softening towards him in his scenes. editing can really be something. 

• Love 4
On 3/22/2022 at 12:16 AM, DNR said:

If Tania had just said Syringe was her soulmate when asked…

Did you know that she feels like her first love was her soulmate?

On 3/22/2022 at 2:08 PM, DanaMB said:

I love him now, but couldn’t stand him during his season. Yet, seeing the flashbacks I find myself softening towards him in his scenes. editing can really be something. 

Same with me! Hated him on B90, but love him and Veronica on PT.

• Love 2
On 3/21/2022 at 7:20 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Vanessa looks like she was sucking on an air hose.

Her cheeks are so plump her face resembles a baboon’s ass.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:23 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Vanessa will "reach out". There is no reason to use the expression "reach out" in either correspondence or speech unless you are a member of the Four Tops. 

Or Sipowicz.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:24 PM, Suzywriter said:

If Colt was my kid, I'd never sober up.

You just solved the mystery of Coltie.  Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

• Love 1
On 3/21/2022 at 7:25 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed’s date seems bored

He certainly has a type.  She looks like Liz looked in a funhouse mirror.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:26 PM, Bees52 said:

I agree with you Big Egg, you are not worthy of Mia. She's got her act together and knows (or is happy learning about) herself.

Can the fake humility, Pred.

• Love 2
On 3/21/2022 at 7:42 PM, Chloe Dog said:

Syngin isn't as hot as he used to be.

Drinking yourself to death will do that.  He’s starting to look like Teddy Kennedy.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:44 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Tania…let it go…the marriage is over

I’m going to hell but Tania’s misery was giving me complete joy.

• Love 3
On 3/21/2022 at 7:54 PM, Suzywriter said:

Wait, did his top teeth get lost while he was running naked around the front yard in Tanya's bizarre fantasy?

I thought she was talking about their nonexistent kids running around.  Social services anyone?

On 3/21/2022 at 7:58 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nutalie = delusional if she thinks she will be modeling any time soon.

Huge demand for models pushing 40 in homeland.  Babushka fashion show.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 3
On 3/21/2022 at 8:01 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Natalie is so EXTRAAAAAA on this show. Even her intro, she can’t stand still, always bouncing around, flipping her hair being flirty and “sexy”…. It’s not cute! She's on 1000 already.

She’s exhausting.

On 3/21/2022 at 8:03 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Looks like it is from the discount rack at David’s Bridal

Or Ted the Bartender on The Love Boat.

• Love 2