Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Does this guy actually have some principles?   He told her she's "lying" when she said she says she's divorced, and doesn't seem comfortable that she's "separated".   This is a first for 90 Day.

And all she meant was physically separated lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I hate to say it but Cesar is from my home state.  Lol.  But, we also have Veronica and Tim. 

The exterior of Cesar’s building is so depressing.  It looks like an institution.  Does he not drive because of DUIs or because he can’t afford it?   The $40k he wasted on Maria could have paid for a car and many years of gas and maintenance.

16 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Tania claims she's Venezuelan but only speaks English?   Doesn't she speak Spanish at home with her Mother - something's off.

Same thing with Ed.  Some people are willfully ignorant.

15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Natalie’s available and she wants a (fourth) marriage and children. Plus she’s HERE! 

I guess the three exes didn’t follow her like dogs.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But it is totally stupid to go to bars and flirt with bartenders. They have to be nice to you. Its their job. They don't want to hook up, they want your $$$.

Yeah and to hook up that night you have to wait until the bar closes and then there is at least an hour of clean up etc. before they go home.  

29 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Debbie should have insisted that Coltee and Vanessa clean their part of the house until it is in the state it was in when Deb & Coltee moved in.  Debbie will need a roommate or to find a new place she can afford and should not have to deal with their detritus.

Colt and Vanessa have broken up numerous times so Debbie probably figures he will be back.  Colt and Vanessa can’t even afford their own place, they are mooching off her cousin.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Does he not drive because of DUIs or because he can’t afford it?  

I think last season when they showed his apartment with the bike in the room he said it was all he could afford. He obviously lives very frugally because how much could a nail tech have left over to send so much to a foreign scammer. That ill-fated trip to meet Maria (in Mexico, was it?) must have wiped out any savings and I don't think chocolate panties are returnable. 

I'm still pushing for him and Natalie to get together! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think last season when they showed his apartment with the bike in the room he said it was all he could afford. He obviously lives very frugally because how much could a nail tech have left over to send so much to a foreign scammer. That ill-fated trip to meet Maria (in Mexico, was it?) must have wiped out any savings and I don't think chocolate panties are returnable. 

I'm still pushing for him and Natalie to get together! 

Some people who live in big cities don’t need a car but where he is you probably do.  

• Love 1
On 9/13/2022 at 1:45 PM, magemaud said:

They're all slobs and Debbie shows some hoarding tendencies. 

Unfortunately many older people cannot manage a home well anymore. They can't manage cleaning beyond a swipe here and there (Debbie has some disease--she may get disability); that home is large for one person to keep up, especially if older; can't afford to hire a cleaner; have a lifetime's or decades' worth of possessions (and can be overly  sentimental about most if not all of it); cognitive function may get worse. They may be taking prescription drugs, etc. If Santa Claus has a messy home, they may not mind each other's habits. 

Unfortunately oldies can get scammed because they are lonely and needy...like Debbie imagining Canada-Dry Santa Claus is the answer, and already getting dependent. 

It was on "the kids" to suck it up and come back and finish cleaning out. They may be putting it off until the end of the lease, ugh. Debbie doesn't drive. They should help her find a situation located near a senior and on bus lines. Grocery stores deliver. Come on, Colt, your parents did their bit for you, help her out. Get a job. You guys need a financial and housing plan for her you all can live with. If you can't do that, a government agency may have a social worker to assist.  

Keeping the ashes was eccentric but did not bother me,  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Unless Caesar has combat experience, they don't want him as a mercenary fighting for Ukraine. David already tried that and he was even in the military but they rejected him because he hadn't seen combat. 

Can someone check his driver rating and post it here? 

Does his car have AC?  I would be pissed if I was picked up in Vegas in a car with no Air Conditioning.

8 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

It reminds me of that horrible apartment Nicole had with her daughter years ago.

Oh yes, that converted “No Tell Motel” 

6 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Debbie doesn't drive. 

Is that a new development? I remember she and Cole used to share a car and she would drive him and pick him up from work. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh yes, that converted “No Tell Motel” 

Is that a new development? I remember she and Cole used to share a car and she would drive him and pick him up from work. 

Presumably during the weekdays she is sober.  She is probably too drunk to drive in the evening and on the weekends.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

This is hiliarious, I might binge their story again just to relive this scene.

As nuts as Larissa was I found her hilarious and extremely entertaining.  She was so happy the Limo for the wedding had air conditioning LOL "Ohhhhh nicee air conditioninggggg"

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

As nuts as Larissa was I found her hilarious and extremely entertaining.  She was so happy the Limo for the wedding had air conditioning LOL "Ohhhhh nicee air conditioninggggg"

I wonder how common air conditioning is in Brazil.  In a lot of countries they just open the windows and use fans.

• Like 1
On 9/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, Tuneful said:

Debbie doesn't drive.  

You raise a good question. I just remember complaints from Colt (including, e.g., when he drove her to San Diego) about his always having to drive her, including if she goes on a date and the guy doesn't drive her. That dude Jay who turned out to be married was clearly sh**faced driving them.

I think Colt owned the car. If he doesn't live with her and no longer wants to be her chauffeur, she has no transportation, unless the city has a rides program for seniors or disabled folks in her location. In my county, there is one, but I hear it is cumbersome to use and involves a bunch of extra hours (when you add up the windows required on both ends of a trip). 

Edited by Tuneful

There was some discussion last week as to whether or not Debbie drove and/or had a car. When Colt came over, he is shown parking next to a white car in her driveway which I assume is hers. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Caesar seems to know what to say, how to act, but there is something.... insincere and fake about it.

Yes, his compliments seem automatic and rehearsed in an attempt to appear “smooth.” 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! Sliding in late because I've been day drinking! But I made it! 

You didn’t miss anything except a disclaimer that scenes were filmed before war broke out in Ukraine. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2