Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

I thought Tania was doing it all before she met her ex, while she was engaged and even afterwards.  How many years do you explore?  I mean, if you want to marry and have a family.  

Bartenders might not be the best place to find someone who is unlike Singen.

• Love 4

I know a guy who started as a bartender and worked his way up to bar manager though he still works the bar. He actually makes a lot of money. He rarely drinks and does have a long term partner. Some folks do take it seriously but I doubt that Tania knows the difference. All the qualities she wants exist in party fuck boys.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure how much I can take….I’ve been away from all 90 day for couple of months.  Dropped by because I was curious about a couple of cast members.  

Don’t blame you honestly. The last season was a slog. The current HEA is no better.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I remember before their season aired, there was an extensive article in WSJ or somewhere,  about the show when it was 'newish' and it really came across like it was a deal they had to get on TV and get some fame from it.  So the two years together and breaking up was really just part of their deal in exchange to get on TV. I'll try to dig up the old article. 

Here you go. It was the NYTimes and someone posted it on Reddit years ago: 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Here you go. It was the NYTimes and someone posted it on Reddit years ago

Yes this is it. Remember when Tania was a Social Justice Warrior now running an Only Fans.  Too bad they never got a spin off of them running a farm.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So now Nutty drinks? Why isn’t she screaming and calling him a drunk and ordering water?

That was then, this is now. They don’t think we’re smart enough to remember from one season to the next. I mean, we’re watching this crap fest, right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3