Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

You had 50 years to find someone Cesar Salad, there's lot of pretty women right in your home town who will tolerate you for $40K too, ya don't need to be flying to a soon to be war torn country that millions will be fleeing lol

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

Kody looks like he’s in “The Shining.” 
“Heeeeere’s Kody!” 

edited to add: My daughter made this for me and I posted it on the Sisterwives episode thread: Kody.jpeg.74597f6eb0d7a48a30ed708b9a32a713.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think I remember him having a very cute friend with braces. He doesn’t want a partner, he wants a hot woman desperate to leave the Ukraine.

Pretty sure he loves the fantasy and the chase, he'll be still wanting 32 year old Ukranians 10 and 20 years from now.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I’m here for the Snarkers Anonymous meeting. Obviously, I haven’t completed the first step, because my tv is on and I haven’t stepped away. I guess I missed the first hour? As if that really matters anyway.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m here for the Snarkers Anonymous meeting. Obviously, I haven’t completed the first step, because my tv is on and I haven’t stepped away. I guess I missed the first hour? As if that really matters anyway.

Lots of catching up from the previous season, you didn't really miss anything.

• Love 2

I remember before their season aired, there was an extensive article in WSJ or somewhere,  about the show when it was 'newish' and it really came across like it was a deal they had to get on TV and get some fame from it.  So the two years together and breaking up was really just part of their deal in exchange to get on TV. I'll try to dig up the old article. 

It talked alot about how these couples are willing to do take after take to give the producers what they want and that's why they get picked.

I digress but Tania and Syngin are like Jennifer and Jesse, making a pact to get picked to be on 90 Day.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1