Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Mr Magemaud and I both said at the same time that Tania’s date looks like Alex Rodriguez 

I can see it. I had a crush on young A-Rod. Then he started wearing frosted tips and looking like a himbo and the crush was over.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I always wondered why TLC doesn't hook up Cesar with Yolanda.  They both have the same low vibes.

They are both too old for each other. They both want 30 year olds and Cesar  likes blonds from the Ukraine.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Does this guy actually have some principles?   He told her she's "lying" when she said she says she's divorced, and doesn't seem comfortable that she's "separated".   This is a first for 90 Day.

In my state (NC), you can be sued for harming an intact marriage and get compensated for damages.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

After all I’ve seen from Natalie……I suspect that she thinks the crazy act makes her more appealing.  What else could it be?  

Desperation. And wanting to get over Mike by getting  under somebody else. 

It's like she read some manual on "how to behave toward American men" from 1955 or 1960. Marilyn Monroe wannabe without the acting ability, comedic timing, or looks. Her date is a 4 or a 5; I don't know what she's so hot and bothered about. Santa Claus knocks this little model-diddler, who apparently doesn't know the meaning of the word "condom," outta the water.

Didn't Nutalie flounce off from him because he put a hand on her Daisy Dukes on Date 1 and has children by 2 or 3 baby mamas? Yet now she wants a commitment on Date 2 while throwing herself at him dressed essentially in skimpy lingerie:

Stop right there!
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further
Do you love me,
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me,
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life,
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife? 

Nutalie is too crazy for me to watch, let alone for anyone to date. One-night stands only, otherwise bunny-boiler material.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Cesar sets off my gaydar.

Wonder if I need to take it into the shop. 

Debbie is throwing herself too hard at this new dude. Let the guy pursue you a little bit. And her hair color needs to be softened and lightened up. I think she's plastered in her THs, but she seems fun to hang out with. I'd like to see her and her three friends in a Golden Girls-type comedy. 

• Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Tania claims she's Venezuelan but only speaks English?   Doesn't she speak Spanish at home with her Mother - something's off.

I think I heard her talking Spanish with her mother and also when she went to Costa Rica.  But well, maybe she forgot.  Same as Natalie forgot that she doesn't drink.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5