Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhhh why did Ed get ghosted? That is amazing

But not surprising. If Kaory is smart she'll move to another country and change her name. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Nothing uplifting about Syngin’s storyline. He’s a f*ckboy who has a drinking problem and no job. He’s so excited to be single. And drunk.

With spotlessly clean balls!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Syngin goes on one date and proclaims that he was right to leave Tania.  Self-fulfilling much?

Hey, he was content to stay there.  She had to tell him to leave.  I always thought that after his behavior in S.A., she should've left him there.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can’t imagine being filmed on international television on a date with Syngin. Setting some low standards.

Fast forwarding through him. Now that's entertainment, watching him flick his locks at 90 rpm. I bet he has a charge card from Sharp, because he has no money to date. 

• Love 5

I like that the producers called Sinjin on his comments regarding kids. I know it was just for drama but still, he should be called on his varying answers.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Syngin goes on one date and proclaims that he was right to leave Tania.  Self-fulfilling much?

And wasn't he dying to go back home? Why's he on a couch with the loud sex couple in Arizona?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"At least I still have Teddy and my mom. And a fresh jar of mayonnaise".

" And several restraining orders."

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is showing more emotion over his dog than he has ever shown for any woman who he supposedly loved. 

He could control the dog.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9