Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

And here comes the Outrage of Jeniffffffer. She's a hard working single mother! Just ask Cacua! 

Jeniffffffer: No, I don't want a hug! I want another drink! 

I certainly hope that she has no hope of an acting career. Because she will never be an actress. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Didn't Jennifer actually say that the helicopter guy paid her to go with him? Or did I hear that wrong?

I thought that's what she said!

• Love 4

What the hell kind of tattoo does Jeniffffffffffer have on her torso?  Bird? Phoenix?  Now she's all freaked out that Jesse might not be the "REAL THING"...

"You HURTED me!"

Ugh.  I think these two are in for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I find Jessee's level of smarminess to be slightly less odious than Tom's smarminess, so there's that.  And with Jessee we don't have to endure Tom's overweight but inexplicably smug sister.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"A little hot and heavy"? She sounds so bewildered. Steph. Honey. You wanted a Power Point presentation of his plan of attack for your sexual encounter. Don't act so dainty now. 

Seinfeld!

• LOL 3
(edited)

Hey all...I just staggered in. This is the 11th day of not driving. In an effort to get some of my stamina back, my car is parked and I have been biking or walking everywhere. I work in a residential setting for DD adults, two of whom tested positive for COVID today. 

Can we end Stephanie's celebacy by pushing her off a cliff?

As for getting stamina back, I have never been so tired in my life.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I find Jessee's level of smarminess to be slightly less odious than Tom's smarminess, so there's that.  And with Jessee who don't have to endure Tom's overweight but inexplicably smug sister.

But.... His PARENTS are WACK!

I think Jenifffffffffffffffer needs to stick with the Latin type men that she's used to.  I KNOW she wants that SingleLife $$$$ but it's just not working for her.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey all...I just staggered in. This is the 11th day of not driving. In an effort to get some of my stamina back, my car is parked and I have been biking or walking everywhere. I work in a residential setting for DD adults, two of whom tested positive for COVID today. 

Can we end Stephanie's celebacy by pushing her off a cliff?

I went home sick today at 1.  I really hope I just have a standard cold.

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I work in a residential setting for DD adults, two of whom tested positive for COVID today. 

Speaking of COVID, all my coworkers came back today from being out for 7 days. We found out they all tested positive last Monday (5/2).

Just now, Floatingbison said:

That sucks. I had plans with friends I haven’t seen in 2 years…they are so careful. They called to cancel..they have COVID

• Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

That sucks. I had plans with friends I haven’t seen in 2 years…they are so careful. They called to cancel..they have COVID

I'm really pissed because I have gone two years without getting sick!   No cold, no flu, no covid, no nothin, so my streak is over.

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I had a cold on Friday 4/29 that really felt like COVID but it turns out I tested negative. So phew! What a relief! On the other hand, 10 of my coworkers had the same cold and they tested positive. It’s kind of bizarre, right?

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is this a 1 or 2 hour show?

I think just one.

Oh Nutalie??? This guy has two baby mommas!!  You would be baby momma #3!!!!

She's ready to kick him to the curb. You can tell.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Feel better, bud. I had a raging migraine today. The kind where I lost vision in one eye for a minute. What better medicine is there for us than watching these failed Island of Dr. Moreau cast offs?

• Love 4
(edited)

You guys...I am struggling here. I didn't like these people the first time around. The snark is first rate, as always 

I love you like crazy, but I'll stick with original flavor 90Day, and, of course, LAL!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 8

Good Lord Natalie...have you ever dated? You think every evening should end in a proposal and then you pout when you hear something you don’t like...

• Love 12

OH! I bought Bertillo chicken alfredo frozen penne dinner tonight just because I could. It´s not appalling, but is super salty and blandish, with a less than appealing texture. 

Still, it´s not that bad.  I wonder if Jibri and Miona cooked it for like, 5 minutes instead of the expected 12. It looked pretty bad at 7 minutes...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6