Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

That imbecile in the bathtub is about to eff up a really nice friendship, as a gimmick for TV. And she has bad skin and hair now. Why? Is she doing drugs? Or just crazy?  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6

From "We've fallen deeply in love" to "I deserve someone who looks at me just like I am."  Stability in relationship is a calling card on this show.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did we really have to know about Jesse’s boner in the sex yoga scene? Why do they think we want to hear about his genitals? (And Stephanie too, for that matter.)

Well, we haven't seen Jesse naked this episode, and the gang in the Sharp writers room apparently labor under the delusion that we are all gasping for the sight of his naked backside. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Welp, thanks for all the snark tonite! I hope to seek help from some of my professional friends later this week to fix my issues! Hope to see some of you all on Sunday for the new episode! To the rest, I will see you around the forums. Have a great night. Peace out.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Welp, thanks for all the snark tonite! I hope to seek help from some of my professional friends later this week to fix my issues! Hope to see some of you all on Sunday for the new episode! To the rest, I will see you around the forums. Have a great night. Peace out.

I sure hope your week improves for you.  Take care.

• Love 3

Good night and I hope things get better if you had a bad day. 

I like Debbie's friend Audrey. She is surprisingly sensible. 

Why am I embarrassed by those criss-cross tops that have become popular where you get  TMI side boob and/or underboob? Case in point: Syngin's friends wife. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This is Booger’s first bath in years. 

The one good thing about it is he's snarking the hell out of her and I don't think she gets half of it. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s time for Single Life!!! Y’all, I am feeling down and upset once again tonight. Maybe depression has kicked in for me again. I need some spirit to lift me up!

Sorry to hear that @Hotel Snarker

Depression is terrible.  I don't really have any expert advice to offer, but I have some experience.  At about the four month mark after getting sober, I had a TON of deferred emotion come flooding back.  I was really surprised because none of  the recovery people on the interwebs warn you about this!  It was all the icky stuff I'd squashed down and didn't want to face, particularly the terrible way I essentially destroyed a series of relationships. I don't blame alcohol, but alcohol allowed me to essentially rampage around without having to face the consequences. I realized that in many ways I wasn't a nice person.  All I can say is that I faced it and worked through it and although I still carry a lot of guilt, I am at least able to recognize that I behaved badly and learned from it. 

I realize this probably doesn't fit your situation, but I wanted to share my Depression Encounter  and I hope it's at least a little helpful.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And oh yes, he probably has a lingering musty smell. Old sneakers, Brut, and damp towels. 

Remember how black the soles of his feet were? 

• Love 3

Does anyone else remember a coming attraction scene where Jay said on camera that he had kept a secret from Debbie? (Or did I dream it?) If it hasn’t happened yet, maybe we haven’t seen the last of him

• Love 7
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Does anyone else remember a coming attraction scene where Jay said on camera that he had kept a secret from Debbie? (Or did I dream it?) If it hasn’t happened yet, maybe we haven’t seen the last of him

He did. My guess would be that he's in the middle of a divorce, hence his and his wife's names are still on their house deed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, OneGuy said:

I call "Only Fans" "Lonely Fans" because I can't see any other reason to pay a monthly fee to see someone like Steph.

I hate to tell you this but however you watch you have paid a monthly fee to watch her one way or the other.

7 hours ago, Gobi said:

He did. My guess would be that he's in the middle of a divorce, hence his and his wife's names are still on their house deed.

That makes sense. Now, it's all coming back to me that he really did say something about a "secret" because it caused a great deal of speculation on the forum as to what it could be. "Married" was one of the guesses along with gay, impotent, and venereal disease (or all of the above.) I predict he will be back and has some splainin' to do. 

• Love 4

A prison record or VD came to my mind, but married works too.

Did "Coyote" tell Ed to shut up because he was talking too much or did she not want him to jump ahead to talking about commitment, etc.?  Or both?

18 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Sorry to hear that @Hotel Snarker

Depression is terrible.  I don't really have any expert advice to offer, but I have some experience.  At about the four month mark after getting sober, I had a TON of deferred emotion come flooding back.  I was really surprised because none of  the recovery people on the interwebs warn you about this!  It was all the icky stuff I'd squashed down and didn't want to face, particularly the terrible way I essentially destroyed a series of relationships. I don't blame alcohol, but alcohol allowed me to essentially rampage around without having to face the consequences. I realized that in many ways I wasn't a nice person.  All I can say is that I faced it and worked through it and although I still carry a lot of guilt, I am at least able to recognize that I behaved badly and learned from it. 

I realize this probably doesn't fit your situation, but I wanted to share my Depression Encounter  and I hope it's at least a little helpful.

Wow. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with me. Unfortunately, my depression was worsened today due to the fact that 3/4 of my coworkers all caught COVID and had to stay home!

17 hours ago, magemaud said:

So black I almost considered calling him Stinkgin.

6 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I hate to tell you this but however you watch you have paid a monthly fee to watch her one way or the other.

Agreed. Not worth the money.

• Love 2
On 5/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, magemaud said:

He did work in a mine.  And he walked barefoot in the bush and at school.  I wonder if he drives barefoot.  Very dangerous .

8 hours ago, deirdra said:

A prison record or VD came to my mind, but married works too.

Did "Coyote" tell Ed to shut up because he was talking too much or did she not want him to jump ahead to talking about commitment, etc.?  Or both?

She was probably just telling him to listen to the birds again.  She’s not really the rude type.

• Love 2

Information on those people finder sites is often outdated or just plain wrong.  Some have me living at an address I lived at in the 80s.  And I highly doubt that a man in an intact marriage would allow himself to be filmed on a date with another woman.

Was FartBlosson taking a bath with Pauly Shore?

I wonder if Pred gave the cheap mescal that tastes like Band-Aids.

So I guess Syngin hit the two-year marriage mark where a divorce will not affect his green card?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

So I guess Syngin hit the two-year marriage mark where a divorce will not affect his green card?

I'm guessing they haven't even filed yet so he will be well past the 2 years. I also don't believe that was why he was with her, he's never sober long enough to even think of that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I'm guessing they haven't even filed yet so he will be well past the 2 years. I also don't believe that was why he was with her, he's never sober long enough to even think of that.

It’s just weird that he stayed in the U.S. if that wasn’t his goal because he frequently said that he missed home and wanted Tania to move back there with him.  Now suddenly he has decided to start over in a place where he knows one guy who has never been mentioned before and being married probably doesn’t have much time for him.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s just weird that he stayed in the U.S. if that wasn’t his goal because he frequently said that he missed home and wanted Tania to move back there with him.  Now suddenly he has decided to start over in a place where he knows one guy who has never been mentioned before and being married probably doesn’t have much time for him.

I stayed after my divorce, not everyone who comes here wants to but do stay for various reasons like having a job, a girlfriend, animals they don't want to leave behind or maybe just because they don't want to go backwards in life.

In his case he would have to at least stay until the divorce is finalized but they'll be back together eventually anyway. This breakup is all for the $ from TLC.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I stayed after my divorce, not everyone who comes here wants to but do stay for various reasons like having a job, a girlfriend, animals they don't want to leave behind or maybe just because they don't want to go backwards in life.

In his case he would have to at least stay until the divorce is finalized but they'll be back together eventually anyway. This breakup is all for the $ from TLC.

Yeah and if he returned home they likely wouldn’t have gotten another season. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Syngin is obviously very impulsive and has a short attention span. Remember all the careers he thought he'd like to "try" (but with absolutely no training)? A fireman! A cowboy! An Opera Singer! A Brain Surgeon! like a five year old when you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up and the list changes every week. He couldn't even make it as a bartender. From the time he got to Connecticut, he wanted to move to Florida. I think this poorly thought out move to Arizona and the ensuing hilarity of him dating is just for filming this season. He's exhausting and nothing will last very long. I doubt if they get back together and as soon as the ink is dry on the divorce papers, he'll be back in South Africa with great stories to tell his "bruhs" around the bar. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Syngin is obviously very impulsive and has a short attention span. Remember all the careers he thought he'd like to "try" (but with absolutely no training)? A fireman! A cowboy! An Opera Singer! A Brain Surgeon! like a five year old when you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up and the list changes every week. He couldn't even make it as a bartender. From the time he got to Connecticut, he wanted to move to Florida. I think this poorly thought out move to Arizona and the ensuing hilarity of him dating is just for filming this season. He's exhausting and nothing will last very long. I doubt if they get back together and as soon as the ink is dry on the divorce papers, he'll be back in South Africa with great stories to tell his "bruhs" around the bar. 

Remember when we called him Sipgin? Ahh…the good old days.

• Love 4

Synjin grosses me out.  All I can think of is Tanya saying he doesn’t wear deodorant and she loves to sniff his stinky armpits.  Tainted him forever for me. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Synjin grosses me out.  All I can think of is Tanya saying he doesn’t wear deodorant and she loves to sniff his stinky armpits.  

Just looking at him, I can tell he smells. Hair, pits, feet, breath....

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3

Now that Debbie has discovered the joys of Google Stalking, she should check out what an internet search yields about her son! 

I watched the brunch scene with her friend again when Debbie orders a mimosa. I could swear that before the waiter brings it she appears to be pouring herself a beer! 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'll be a little late.  Finishing up some chemistry homework with my son.

No worries, we'll save your seat! 

Hello my fellow gluttons for punishment! Got your anti nausea meds handy? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1