Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear sweet little tap dancing babby Jeebus, now we have to watch Ed grooming? WHY

At least he wasn't mayonaising his hair and waxing his body this time... We lived through that a time or two...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Almost 7:30 pm and it's daylight out!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So now my new excuse for never leaving the house is the price of gas. The Covid excuse had a good run.

$1.65.9 to 1.75.9 per litre here. Ouch.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DNR said:

Ewwwww. TMI    Why do we need to know about Stephanie’s wide open legs.   SHE.   IS. A.  WEIRDO.     

She is absolutely loving the idea that creeps all over the world are rubbing one out while envisioning her wide open legs. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I guess Cocoa isn't hot enough for Jenifffffer.

Plus, you know, gay.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is absolutely loving the idea that creeps all over the world are rubbing one out while envisioning her wide open legs. 

Plus, you know, gay.

What reality show was it…but there was an obviously gay man who proposed to his overweight BFF. Supposedly they are in love but ever is telling her he is gay…..it was an odd show.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is that Stephanie’s Italian girlfriend? ‘Memba her?

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, is this Steph's friend Heather "I'm Italian, I'm loud, I'm an asshole"? 

Ah.. she seems so different when she's not screaming insults...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What reality show was it…but there was an obviously gay man who proposed to his overweight BFF. Supposedly they are in love but ever is telling her he is gay…..it was an odd show.

Oh, I vaguely remember that! I think I only watched an episode or two before I gave up. Someone will remember. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DNR said:

Ewwwww. TMI    Why do we need to know about Stephanie’s wide open legs.   SHE.   IS. A.  WEIRDO.     

I’m on the west coast so it’s not on yet and I’m always confused about when these damn things are taped.  Is Stephanie going out with a woman as previews showed and or is the YouTuber guy she was engaged to mentioned.? She told that story on his channel when  they were together. I could have sworn it was a tampon exposed. Or maybe I just went deaf and blind when she sat next to him and laughed about it. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why does Stephanie annoy me more than anyone else from this group?  I really can’t stand her.  Ugh….

I'm with you there!  She's just obnoxious, that's why we can't stand her!  At least she's not ILL anymore.  She's just as annoying being healthy as she was being sick, though.  SHUT UP WITH THE BOD STUFF STEPHANIE!!  Nobody cares.

• Love 5