Type keyword(s) to search

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

tv echo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Shannon L. said:

That's the 1st thing my daughter said when she saw him.

I loved Ragnarok, but from this trailer,  I'm worried that Taika went a little too far into silliness.  I hope I'm wrong.

Well, I’m in the mood for silly fun after the shitshow that was MoM. So long as Taika does right by Jane and Valkyrie, I’ll be good.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Well, I’m in the mood for silly fun after the shitshow that was MoM. So long as Taika does right by Jane and Valkyrie, I’ll be good.

Now that I can understand and agree with.  It's just that Ragnarok showed us a fun Thor, which was awesome, but I don't want to see him turned into a joke.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Shannon L. said:

Now that I can understand and agree with.  It's just that Ragnarok showed us a fun Thor, which was awesome, but I don't want to see him turned into a joke.

Endgame already did that.

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, SeanC said:

This is mixing two of the best ever Thor stories, both from the Jason Aaron run

I'd agree on the Jane Foster as Thor story, but Gorr failed to impress me in the comics. And Christian Bale is not helping by mixing plural subjects and singular verbs.

Edited by Bruinsfan
7 hours ago, Shannon L. said:

I loved Ragnarok, but from this trailer,  I'm worried that Taika went a little too far into silliness.  I hope I'm wrong.

Some moments from the trailer gasv me Batman & Robin vibes. And tonally Colin Farrell's character seems so out of place. I'm just hoping the marketing department is just cranking up the humour for promotion since that's what a lot of people enjoyed from Ragnarok. It looks like fun, but at the moment it feels more like a parody of an MCU movie than an MCU movie. 

• Love 3
(edited)

What trailer are you guys watching?

It looked like a bright, silly good time just like Ragnarok. Thor, as a character, has always been equal parts ridiculous and heartfelt.

Endgame did not turn him into a joke. The man was depressed. He was willing to do die to redeem himself. 

He is a man lost. The home he came from is gone. The avengers are basically gone. While trying to find himself, there will be tons jokes. Naturally. But, it won't lose its heart. Taika never loses that.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

It looked like a bright, silly good time just like Ragnarok. Thor, as a character, has always been equal parts ridiculous and heartfelt.

Endgame did not turn him into a joke. The man was depressed. He was willing to do die to redeem himself. 

He a man lost. The home he came is gone. The avengers are basically gone. While trying to find himself, there will be tons jokes. Naturally. But, it won't lose its heart. Taika never loses that.

I initially watched the trailer without sound on and thought 'Wow! This movie looks way better than what the teaser was pushing'. Then later in the say I was able to watch it with the volume on and my reaction went from 'Wow!' to 'There are really just pushing the Ragnorak humour to get us into the cinema'

While I am almost sure that Taika will deliver a balanced tone of serious and humour, it's disappointing that the trailer cutters aren't prepared to show us the serious side of this movie and that's why I find Gorr's part in the trailer a tonal juxtaposition and like he is part of a different movie. I loved Ragnorak but I also don't want Love & Thunder to be non stop bro comedy, that's not why I enjoy Ragnorak - it helped brighten up the Thor series for sure after Dark World but based on all the promotion this movie is getting I am a bit concerned about the tone and overall style. Ragnorak's trailer was drama with a side of comic quips. This trailer implies Love & Thunder is comic quips with a side of drama. And honestly there is a good chance after watching I'll be all 'Eh I was worried for nothing - this is the greatest thing ever' but so far the trailer has me doubting that. Also not sure about all the 80s aesthetics attached to the movie as well.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Bill1978 said:

I initially watched the trailer without sound on and thought 'Wow! This movie looks way better than what the teaser was pushing'. Then later in the say I was able to watch it with the volume on and my reaction went from 'Wow!' to 'There are really just pushing the Ragnorak humour to get us into the cinema'

While I am almost sure that Taika will deliver a balanced tone of serious and humour, it's disappointing that the trailer cutters aren't prepared to show us the serious side of this movie and that's why I find Gorr's part in the trailer a tonal juxtaposition and like he is part of a different movie. I loved Ragnorak but I also don't want Love & Thunder to be non stop bro comedy, that's not why I enjoy Ragnorak - it helped brighten up the Thor series for sure after Dark World but based on all the promotion this movie is getting I am a bit concerned about the tone and overall style. Ragnorak's trailer was drama with a side of comic quips. This trailer implies Love & Thunder is comic quips with a side of drama. And honestly there is a good chance after watching I'll be all 'Eh I was worried for nothing - this is the greatest thing ever' but so far the trailer has me doubting that. Also not sure about all the 80s aesthetics attached to the movie as well.

Things like 80s asthetics are also built in from Ragnarok. And with that movie you had all the fun and colors undercut by Hera coming to wreck shit. None of this is different from Ragnarok in tone. 

But, I will admit I just watch trailers to get a glimpse of the proceedings. I don't make snap judgments or panic. I'm just getting snippets of a movie. No need for me to panic.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Racj82 said:

He a man lost. The home he came is gone. The avengers are basically gone. While trying to find himself, there will be tons jokes. Naturally. But, it won't lose its heart. Taika never loses that.

Okay, Thor’s Endgame storyline wasn’t bad, I just wish they hadn’t played it off for laughs: “Oh no, Thor’s a fat sad sack now playing video games with Korg now, ha ha.” THAT was what I hated. And I will never get over the hypocrisy of how he was told to suck it up and move on while nobody said boo over Steve pining over Peggy and getting an unearned do-over with her.

BTW I loved the 80s aesthetics of Ragnarok.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Okay, Thor’s Endgame storyline wasn’t bad, I just wish they hadn’t played it off for laughs: “Oh no, Thor’s a fat sad sack now playing video games with Korg now, ha ha.” THAT was what I hated. And I will never get over the hypocrisy of how he was told to suck it up and move on while nobody said boo over Steve pining over Peggy and getting an unearned do-over with her.

I...don't know what one thing has to do with the other. Thor felt like he let down the entire universe. Steve wasn't pining for Peggy. She was another thing that re regretted missing time with. I don't even think we hear him talk about her after civil war. He just saw his chance at happiness and took it. Also, bullshit he didn't earn it. He nearly died and was willing to take on a entire army by himself. The man deserved to "retire" on his own terms.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Chris Hemsworth Debunks Thor 4's Shorter Runtime Report
BY BRAD LANG    PUBLISHED 1 DAY AGO 
https://www.cbr.com/chris-hemsworth-debunks-thor-love-and-thunder-shorter-runtime/

Taking to his personal Instagram to share the recent trailer for Love and Thunder, Hemsworth expressed his excitement for the movie while teasing fans about the film's length. "Here’s a two minute sneak peak into a crazy wild fun adventure that has allllll the love and thunder," wrote Hemsworth. "On July 8th we’ll be giving you a full two hours of this beautiful madness." Previous reports stated that Thor's latest big-screen adventure clocked in at 115 minutes.

Thor: Love and Thunder: 11 Easter Eggs & Details You Might've Missed In New Trailer
By Liam Crowley   May 24, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/thor-love-and-thunder-easter-eggs-trailer-hidden-details

... Without further ado, here are 11 Easter eggs, hidden meanings, and plot details from the new Thor: Love and Thunder trailer.

Korg’s Campfire Story
New Asgard’s Tourist Attractions
Throwdown in New Asgard
Thor’s Helmet Returns
How Long Has it Been?
Gorr! Gorr! Gorr!
Mjolnir’s Upgrades
The Lightning Thief
Hostile Olympus
The Statue Room
Are You Not Entertained?!

Edited by tv echo
12 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I...don't know what one thing has to do with the other. Thor felt like he let down the entire universe. Steve wasn't pining for Peggy. She was another thing that re regretted missing time with. I don't even think we hear him talk about her after civil war. He just saw his chance at happiness and took it. Also, bullshit he didn't earn it. He nearly died and was willing to take on a entire army by himself. The man deserved to "retire" on his own terms.

Personally I don’t think it was a earned ending within Steve’s arc not that he didn’t earn happiness as a character. Steve had one clear arc as a man out of time and it felt like that was chucked for wish fulfillment at the eleventh hour. As a fan it didn’t feel earned and it was wholly unsatisfying to me as a viewer. 

It does irritate me that Thor spends the whole movie with people telling him he has to let go of the past but Steve doesn’t have to do the same. Going into Endgame Steve had my favorite character arc but that was completely undermined in the end. Thor’s arc started out completely different but ended up mirroring Steve’s in many ways. But Thor having to move forward and cope with what he lost is much more satisfying that Steve getting a do over. 

14 hours ago, Dani said:

Personally I don’t think it was a earned ending within Steve’s arc not that he didn’t earn happiness as a character. Steve had one clear arc as a man out of time and it felt like that was chucked for wish fulfillment at the eleventh hour. As a fan it didn’t feel earned and it was wholly unsatisfying to me as a viewer. 

It does irritate me that Thor spends the whole movie with people telling him he has to let go of the past but Steve doesn’t have to do the same. Going into Endgame Steve had my favorite character arc but that was completely undermined in the end. Thor’s arc started out completely different but ended up mirroring Steve’s in many ways. But Thor having to move forward and cope with what he lost is much more satisfying that Steve getting a do over. 

They are two different characters. Two different stories. I don't see the point in judging them up against each other. There are literally two different stories going on.

At the end of the day, Steve was a man out of time. That never really changed. We needed him as a soldier but as a man, this never became his world. Most people would take a chance at the do over he got. 

Thor...has dealt with tons of loss. He also put the weight of half of all living things dying. In order to go on, he HAD to let it go and move on. He technically got his do over with Thanos. He didn't deal the death blow but they won. 

They both suffered great loss. But, the circumstances were different. Cap didn't need to do anything after defeating Thanos. Thor belongs in this time, thus he has to continue and grow here. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Racj82 said:

They are two different characters. Two different stories. I don't see the point in judging them up against each other. There are literally two different stories going on.

Cool. I do see a lot of parallels in the two stories which is a point of comparison that I want to make. I think it’s great that many people are happy with Steve’s ending. For me it was a massive disappointment and it makes me weary for how Thor’s story will be handled. 

On 5/24/2022 at 6:30 PM, Spartan Girl said:

Did anyone notice that Thor has Loki’s helmet with an RIP tattooed on his back?! Awwww.

I love character details like this. 

On 5/25/2022 at 6:08 AM, Spartan Girl said:

I have such mixed feelings about Thor in Endgame. His actual story is amazing. How several other characters deal with him is awful. 

28 minutes ago, Dani said:

Cool. I do see a lot of parallels in the two stories which is a point of comparison that I want to make. I think it’s great that many people are happy with Steve’s ending. For me it was a massive disappointment and it makes me weary for how Thor’s story will be handled. 

I love character details like this. 

I have such mixed feelings about Thor in Endgame. His actual story is amazing. How several other characters deal with him is awful. 

There are issues with the way Thor’s depression is treated in Endgame. The team don't take it seriously so it might make viewers miss the point. It all clicked for me when Thor wanted so desperately to be the one to perform the snap even if it killed him. Even when he says to Hulk "Please don't give me hope" it's there.

But, it's kind of the real reason I'm ready for this movie. They can actually dig into journey after all he has went through. There will be some jokes and all that along the way. But, he's also a hero searching for a place to belong. How does he move forward? I'm looking forward to it.

I don't really care about Caps decision because I feel like his journey was done. He's a man out of time and his belief in the government has been shattered. So, if that's the way they wanted to write him out, so be it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Thor 4 Director Reveals How Natalie Portman's Fighting Style Differs From Chris Hemsworth's
By Richard Nebens   May 27, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/thor-4-natalie-portman-chris-hemsworth-fighting-style 

In the latest issue of Total Film, Thor: Love and Thunder director Taika Waititi explained how Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman's Thors differ from one another in terms of fighting styles.
“She’s right up there. I mean, everyone who’s read those comics would agree that Mighty Thor is incredibly cool.”
“The fighting style is completely different to Thor’s style You’ve got to play to people’s strengths, and Natalie has obviously dances and done ballet and stuff. It’s got kind of a feeling of dance when she fights. It’s very precise and smooth. She’s cool in a different way to how Chris is. He uses raw strength…”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
On 5/26/2022 at 9:11 PM, Dani said:

And yet I still crack up at Rhodey’s response to Thor’s “Do you know what’s flowing through my veins?”: “Cheez Whiz?” 

• Love 1
(edited)

If nothing else, this movie will make for an awesome drinking game. 'Take a drink every time Marvel forgets to CGI giant arms on Jane.' Considering it happened already in the trailer, the chances for liver poisoning look good.

So this movie is not going to deal with the crap Valkyrie has done? She abandoned Asgard and it's people for thousands of years (Thor is 1500 years old and the Valkyries have already reached legend status when he was young) and now gets to be their reigning queen...sorry king (guess sex change operation is in store as well)? Not to mention that she spend thousands of years as a slave trader, selling innocent beings to a fighting ring which was a death sentence for them.

Marvel's female characters are truly a marvel at this point. The many they try to pass of as good or heroes or that should be forgiven are actually utter scum, lacking morals and ethics or outright villains.

Edited by Smad
  • Love 1

Between the conversation happening around Jane’s physical appearance and the SheHulk trailer I am so over all the conversation about women’s bodies. The misogynists are feeling very empowered right now. I suppose I need to just avoid all Marvel discussions anywhere other than here until after The Marvels because this is going to be ugly. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Look at the different upper arm sizes in the trailer. If you don't see a difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

2 hours ago, Dani said:

Between the conversation happening around Jane’s physical appearance and the SheHulk trailer I am so over all the conversation about women’s bodies. The misogynists are feeling very empowered right now. I suppose I need to just avoid all Marvel discussions anywhere other than here until after The Marvels because this is going to be ugly. 

I don't give a damn about someone's body, male or female. The fact that the males in Disney Marvel have been exploited as hell is strangely something no one discusses. It's all about the poor women (and I say that as a woman myself).

I care about integrity. Both of the characters and the people making the movie. Give me an out of shape or over weight super hero (I would love it). So long as their character has integrity I don't care what they look like, male or female.

Don't have a man be Taskmaster and when the helmet comes off, it's a woman. Either have a woman in that suit full time or make the Taskmaster male. Have Natalie Portman beef up to as much as she is capable and work with that. But for anyone who watched this trailer more thoroughly, you can see they used CGI because the arm sizes vary greatly. And it's utterly unnecessary because she gets super powers.

My problem with the female characters is that they are utterly reprehensible people and I'm supposed to be cheering for them. And so many people don't see a problem with that. Give me a female character with integrity, that's all I'm asking. I don't care what they look like.

Edited by Smad
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/28/2022 at 2:50 PM, Dani said:

It's really really hard to find sensible conversations about Marvel. Trust me. I'm glad you feel comfortable here though.

I realized a long time ago that I'm not a fan of pretty much anything. Because I equate Fan to Fanatic and I'm not fanatical about anything. I enjoy and love many things in entertainment but I just take it all as it comes. I'm not overly invested in any of this. It makes it easier to just enjoy what I like and not dwell on the stuff I don't. 

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Smad said:

I don't give a damn about someone's body, male or female.

Just to be clear I wasn’t responding to anyone’s posts here which is why I didn’t quote anyone. I was reacting to things I am seeing on other sites. I am seeing a lot of really disgusting and misogynistic comments about Lady Thor and SheHulk. Not everyone who comments on their bodies are doing so in a misogynistic way.
Looking at the upcoming slate of movies it is going to be brutal in discussions. 

1 hour ago, Smad said:

My problem with the female characters is that they are utterly reprehensible people and I'm supposed to be cheering for them. 

All of them? Is it really anymore prevalent than with the male characters?

10 hours ago, Smad said:
12 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Look at the different upper arm sizes in the trailer. If you don't see a difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

I think it can be both. I didn't see a big enough difference in Jane's arms in different shots, even when I rewatched specifically for that. However, I was already thinking they were going to enhance her appearance in some way from before the latest trailer because there are no photos* of Natalie Portman with arms *that* big outside of the movie marketing.

And of course she would have had to bulk up as much as possible for the role anyway.

*(Yes, I saw that one photo; the fact that's it's just the one is what makes it suspicious, when many other photos of her taken during filming do not show her arms that huge.)

I'm still not sure why Natalie Portman's arms are even a thing?

All I know is I think I want my band's next name to be Natalie Portman's Arms.

• LOL 9
On 5/29/2022 at 3:42 AM, Trini said:

I think it can be both. I didn't see a big enough difference in Jane's arms in different shots, even when I rewatched specifically for that. However, I was already thinking they were going to enhance her appearance in some way from before the latest trailer because there are no photos* of Natalie Portman with arms *that* big outside of the movie marketing.

And of course she would have had to bulk up as much as possible for the role anyway.

*(Yes, I saw that one photo; the fact that's it's just the one is what makes it suspicious, when many other photos of her taken during filming do not show her arms that huge.)

Could it just be muscle loss over the course of filming? How many times have we heard other actors in Marvel movies say that the bodies/training routine is unsustainable once they start filming? There have been a bunch of stories about stars saying they would film a scene showing off their body on the first day of production (like Cap holding the helicopter in Civil War) because that is when they look their best and they start losing muscle definition quickly once they can't train as much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

IMAX trailer has same content as previously released trailer, but shows more on screen due to its wider aspect ratio...

Thor Love and Thunder - IMAX TRAILER - 4K UHD
Movie Extras Video   May 31, 2022

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Premiered during last night's 2022 MTV Movie & TV Awards show...

Thor: Love & Thunder - Official Clip | Mjolnir & Mighty Thor Entry Scene | Thor 4 - MTV Clip
The NerdTalk Shorts !!    Jun 5, 2022

Also, someone tweeted this promo featuring Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman...

Edited by tv echo
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

Premiered during last night's 2022 MTV Movie & TV Awards show...

Thor: Love & Thunder - Official Clip | Mjolnir & Mighty Thor Entry Scene | Thor 4 - MTV Clip
The NerdTalk Shorts !!    Jun 5, 2022

Did I hear him whistle and say "Mjolnir, here boy!, Mjolnir, where are you?"  I just can't......

I saw a preview before Top Gun: Maverick on Saturday that I could swear had a couple of different scenes that I hadn't seen before (or maybe I just didn't remember much of the trailer from when I first saw it) and I just looked at my husband and shrugged.  Based on what I've seen, I'm just not overly excited for this one.  Someone mentioned earlier that after how heavy the Endgame was, they were ready for something lighter and so am I, but I'm still not seeing any balance between silly and serious in the trailer and clips.  I hope I'm wrong. I really do.  I want to love this as much as the others.

This TV spot is slightly different from previously posted spot...

Thor: Love and Thunder Tickets Release Date & Exact TIME Reportedly Revealed
By Aeron Mer Eclarinal    June 7, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/thor-4-love-and-thunder-tickets-date-time-sale

Reddit user u/bjkman uncovered that tickets for Thor: Love and Thunder will go on sale starting this Monday, June 13 at 8:00 AM local time in the United States. As of writing, there's no specified timezone yet. 

The Reddit user's post was eventually verified by the mod team of the Marvel Studios Spoilers subreddit. 

Tickets for Thor 4 will officially be available three weeks before its release, which is slightly later than when Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness tickets became available. The Benedict Cumberbatch-led sequel started selling tickets on April 6, a month before its exclusive theatrical premiere in the United States. 
Thor: Love and Thunder is set to premiere in theaters on July 8.

Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Tickets on Sale Monday
Marvel Entertainment    Jun 8, 2022

Thor 4 Actors Spill New Details About Christian Bale's Terrifying Gorr
By Russ Milheim    June 10, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/thor-4-christian-bale-gorr-backstory-details

Natalie Portman Teases Thor 4's Breakup Flashback Sequences With Chris Hemsworth
By Klein Felt   June 9, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/natalie-portman-chris-hemsworth-thor-4-flashback-sequences

(edited)

Thor: Love and Thunder Reactions and Reviews Release Date Revealed
By JAMIE LOVETT - June 7, 2022
https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/thor-love-and-thunder-reactions-and-reviews-release-date-revealed/

Rumor has it that tickets for Thor: Love and Thunder will go on sale on Monday, and it won't be too long after that that the first reactions to the film will show up online. According to Fandango's Erik Davis, the first reactions to screenings of the film are embargoed on social media until June 23rd at 9:30 p.m. PT, which is almost immediately following its Hollywood premiere event. Full reviews for the film are embargoed until July 5th, three days before the movie opens in theaters. Davis also teased that he's already hearing amazing things from those who've gotten a glimpse at Marvel's fourth Thor movie.

Edited by tv echo

Thor 4: Chris Hemsworth Teases Russell Crowe's 'Mind-Blowing' Performance
By Russ Milheim   June 12, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/thor-4-chris-hemsworth-russell-crowe-performance

In an interview with Disney, Thor: Love and Thunder star Chris Hemsworth reflected on Russell Crowe's performance as Zeus in the upcoming film.
"I never thought I’d see the day where Russell would appear on screen with hints at 'Gladiator' imagery, yet with a wink—totally self-deprecating. He didn’t hold back. I’m such a fan. I have been since I first started acting. There’s such a weight and a seriousness to his performances and to him, as an individual, from afar. But meeting him, he has a great sense of humor and did whatever Taika asked on set, which was mind-blowing. And it was really fun to play with the mythology, going from Norse to Greek mythology — Taika pulls all these worlds together."

• Love 1
(edited)

Taika Waititi & Rhys Darby Take Lie Detector Tests | Vanity Fair
Vanity Fair   Jun 10, 2022

-- Taika Waititi has previously said that, with regard to improvising, "I figure out who's good at it and who's not, and only allow the people who are good at it to do it." He confirmed that statement here, adding that not everyone is good at improvising.
On Chris Hemsworth, TW: "Chris is incredible at improvising, yes."
On Christian Bale, TW: "He doesn't improvise as much. Well, he didn't need to... He obviously doesn't need to... He's the greatest actor in the world. Doesn't need to improvise."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

On Christian Bale, TW: "He doesn't improvise as much. Well, he didn't need to... He obviously doesn't need to... He's the greatest actor in the world. Doesn't need to improvise."

That's the nicest way to say someone sucks at something I've ever seen. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Get Tickets Now
Marvel Entertainment   Jun 13, 2022

Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Tickets on Sale
Marvel Entertainment   Jun 13, 2022

(edited)

Marvel Announces 8-Hour Movie Marathon In Celebration of Thor: Love and Thunder
By Savannah Sanders  June 15, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-movie-marathon-thor-love-and-thunder 

Kids, get the popcorn out. On July 7, select theaters are hosting an 8-hour movie marathon by Marvel Studios titled Marvel G.O.A.T Marathon: Greatest of All Thor.

The four-film marathon will include Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok, and then will conclude with an early showing of Thor: Love and Thunder. For those doing the math, that's 476 minutes of screentime centered on the God of Thunder.
Here's a description of the event via Alamo Drafthouse:

"He’s smote gods, cut off Thanos’ head, and even stood up to NoobMaster69, but is Thor really the greatest god of thunder out there? Let’s find out at this epic four-movie marathon celebrating the Odinson in all his might. Be among the first to see THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER a day ahead of the official release and three hours prior to any other public shows. Join us on this epic quest and we’ll even give you a commemorative t-shirt and lanyard to take home. We’ll be showing THOR (is he truly mighty?), THOR: THE DARK WORLD (what does it mean to be mighty?), THOR: RAGNAROK (what makes him mighty?), and the new THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (is he the only mighty one?). That’s one mighty marathon."

ETA:

Fandango link to Marvel G.O.A.T. Marathon:
https://www.fandango.com/marvel-studios-goat-marathon-greatest-of-all-thor-2022-228187/movie-overview

AMC link to Marvel G.O.A.T. Marathon:
https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/marvel-studios-g-o-a-t-marathon-greatest-of-all-thor-70010

Regal link to Marvel G.O.A.T. Marathon:
https://www.regmovies.com/movies/rpx-marvel-goat-marathongreatest-of-all-thor/ho00012710

Edited by tv echo

Saw the trailer for this tonight, or rather, last night, when I went to see Jurassic World.

Eh. So not impressed with Jane as Thor, OR the fact that

Mjonir goes to 

her instead of THOR

I barely recognized Christian Bale. But I’m still gonna go see it.