Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E07: Week 7

• Start Topic

The horses, Er bachelors, are at the post and they are off.  Greg pulls out into the early lead, followed by a tightly bunched group of four.   Mike and Brendan have fallen to the rear.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Greg is afraid of a fish. I guess cute looks are not everything. He's OUT for my choice. Wimp.

Best thing I've learned this episode: BIP is back, baby!

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

This “Seattle” date season is so lame.

I fixed it for you.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Some intern needs to be fired for that fake market. They must have spent all their time driving to the nearest Costco to clear out their flower stand and then had no time to set up anything extra.  Throwing the fish will now be the new jumping the shark for this series. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Greg is afraid of a fish. I guess cute looks are not everything. He's OUT for my choice. Wimp.

Best thing I've learned this episode: BIP is back, baby!

BIP filming is complete!

Brendon’s random looking tattoos are a big no… and this is speaking as someone who has ink.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

This “Seattle” date is so lame.  🙄

Ok, so I’ll be the only one to say for a COVID-trapped-at-the-resort date, it was cute. (Especially compared to the usual physically/emotionally torturous dates.) Remember, Tayshia and Zac “fell in love” during their mock hometown dates, hailing fake taxis and whatnot. So, I think it was meaningful that they tried to recreate that magic with Greg, specifically. The fish were rubber, so no fish were harmed in the making of this date. (Even when they crashed down the lights!) But what was with the wall of chewed bubblegum?!? That’s a “Seattle thing”?!? Maybe they could have skipped that one in the middle of a pandemic!

• Love 10

Greg is getting the rain special effects and the orchestral Disney happy ending soundtrack in the background .. so I'm guessing he'll break her heart in the end somehow because I saw a preview with a lot of crying and Katie wanting to go home.  

• Love 4

And Brendan falls to the back of the pack, trailing dismally while Greg’s lead grows and Mike pulls ahead of the pack.  

Poor delusional Brendan.   She kept you around because she had bigger fish to fry when she was sending guys home.  

Desperation is not a good look.  

• LOL 2

Brendan, you’re still here because you look good and you don’t cause drama. Putting on some quick chapstick for a goodbye kiss before he self-eliminates?

• Love 2
Just now, TheFinalRose said:

Does Blake ever think, "Hey, this time, when I talk, maybe I shouldn't keep proving that I'm just a big old doofus?"

Yes, because Katie seems to love every minute of it. 

• Love 1

Excuse me. Keep your eyes off of my avocado! 

Oh, it’s a sushi roll.

Justin, you’re an artist?! You, sir, are lying. 

Blake the fake snake has to have his x-rated painting blacked out. All this guy talks about is sex! Apparently that’s a big topic to Katie, too, but if you’re finding someone to marry, shouldn’t you have more to connect on??

• Love 10

Why does Justin just keep putting his name on someone else’s paintings? If he could paint like that, why did he have second grade stick figures in his date painting? Even Andrew’s painting was better defined.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Andrew is is so cute and sweet!

Who is the one she did the getting married thing with?

I think it was Justin, the painter.  

Oh, Michael.  Stop looking so happy.  “We’ll figure it out” is not an answer.   And didn’t he mention his in-laws earlier?   I can’t see Katie yearning for an instant family.   And he is a business owner.  All these things mean he is tied to his home town.   He won’t take his son away from his in-laws who already lost their daughter too young   If Katie were kind, she’d send him home if he isn’t F1   

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Aw, Andrew is breaking my heart. But if she gave it to him and not Michael, then my heart would be breaking for Michael. The fact that she told them each practically the same thing—that she’s in it for whatever works best for their life, and with their love, they’ll figure it out must have made them both feel like they’re #1. I’m assuming Andrew will also make it to top 4 and she means she’ll figure it out with whichever one of the 4 she chooses. But it did seem a bit disingenuous watching that back to back.

• Love 8

“Cuddle Queen Jean.” Wow. “The lap” [wide-eyed stare] “of luxury!”

This dude is comparing all of these hugs to his mom?! Oh, honey. Ok, now we know why he even got a chance at this date—to make fun of him. Goodbye whatever your name is. There’s no chance in hell he’s getting a rose to hometowns! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It cracks me up when guys say “I don’t think I can get engaged without a one on one date”. Do they really think Katie would end up with someone she never had a date with? I still find Greg very cute and also like Andrew and Justin. Single dad Michael is not at all attractive to me. And Katie kills me with how she says hello.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Drinking game: Take a shot every time this dude says " my mom."

Is there really a profession called Cuddle Queen? That whole date is so squeegy, it's a big NO WAY for me. I'd say lets ditch this sicko date and go ride horses. (Real ones!) I'd rather have no date than that cuddle one-on-one date.

• Love 7

I guess Katie's not going to get to meet My Mom.

"It wouldn't be fair to go to dinner with me tonight." WTH! At least let the guy get a meal before you kick him to the curb. It's only polite.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Why is she pretending to be so heartbroken and that she selfishly wishes she could keep him around? I think this is the first time we’ve seen you speak to this fella (whose name I still don’t know). It’s pretty obvious it’s Greg, Michael, Andrew, and Blake. Who’s still left to send home? Anyone besides Justin? Wonder whether she’ll make him go through a cocktail party and rose ceremony—or just go to Justin’s room and put him out of his misery?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3