Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E06: Week 6

• Start Topic

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, boy. As if the random Wrong Reasons accusations weren’t bad enough, now we’re going to have people busting in on others in the bathroom trying to catch them being the master of their domain to go tattling to Katie. What happened to being sex positive and all about “self care”?? This was better when Seinfeld did it.

cosmo kramer comedy GIF

Holy crap, do guys really need to masturbate that often????

That said, as I mentioned in another thread, this is stupid, especially from the girl (I use that word purposely) who brought a dildo to her introduction on The Bachelor.

(edited)

Hunter is a super fan on a forum?! Oh, I wish he were from our forum. This would be our dream to root for one of our own! But he is delusional if he thinks he’s top 4! He is at least able to recognize that Katie is into Greg and Connor…but he thinks he’s on their level in her rankings? Oh, honey.

So…Katie and Justin are married now and the show is over?? Maybe he’s the 4th top guy and Katie just distracted everyone with the “self-care” ruse so she could run off and elope!

Edited by JenE4
(edited)

The self-care angle is a new low. But that's what we get in these covid-lite seasons.

Hunter is a super fan on a forum?! Oh, I wish he were from our forum. 

Where do you think he posts? Reddit? Maybe here a long time ago? 

Edited by TheFinalRose

The other thing is that kids watch this with their parents.  Kissing, etc is to be expected, but parents should not have to explain what Katie is forbidding.  Awkward.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, alexa said:

The other thing is that kids watch this with their parents.  Kissing, etc is to be expected, but parents should not have to explain what Katie is forbidding.  Awkward.

Kids watch this with their parents?  Sorry.  That's...just bad parenting*.

I think enough euphemisms were used that parents don't need to explain what "Master of Your Domain" is.  And I can't imagine explaining masturbation is more awkward than explaining what the leads do in fantasy suites with two or three different people. Or sexual assault.  Or daddyies abandoning their children.

*Or not.  Hell.  Parents should do what parents want to do but while the challenge might be a different kind of low, the suggestiveness and raunchiness is not. 

That said, the guys were cracking me up. Some rare humor.

ETA: I do appreciate Michael A's giddiness over potentially going all the way with drag.

Edited by Irlandesa

Poor Greg just cannot engage in trash talk, he's too much of a softie. Talk some shit about the other guys? Nope, I'm gonna write a love poem. 

Seriously, if you question whether this show is desperately trying to create drama amongst contestants, this is literally a date where Katie is encouraging the guys to insult and fight with each other. At least its less awkward than when they did this with Claire and she got all pissy at people being mean to be sweet baboo. 

(edited)

That shade throwing was pretty lame. Only one guy was shown actually lobbing a joke insult (calling Hunter a leprechaun and that he can’t add Katie’s heart of gold to his pot). But Hunter did tell one of the queens that he was not in a situation to use “love” with Katie—and yet he goes on the stage and says he’s falling in love with her! Maybe he felt desperate because everyone was turning on him, but that was Wrong Reasons level of fake if they can convince her that they actually did hear him say the opposite…not that I want yet another group cocktail party to devolve into a Wrong Reasons accusation.

Edited by JenE4
(edited)

This James (?) is very shiny and the slicked back greasy hair is not a good look.  For me, anyway. 😂
He reminds me of a character in a James Bond movie.

Ugh.  Hunter.

Edited by Thumper
(edited)

I am really grossed out by Katie asking Blake about her challenge and then laughing at him.  If she actually likes men, why would she be so controlling about their bodies.  That is not caring behavior. What an immature bitch.

Edited by nittany cougar

Katie, in response to the compliment on her dresses, did not compliment this man’s assortment of turtlenecks. Does this guy have a name? I only know him as slicked-back hair, turtleneck guy. Oh, she says his name is James.

Here comes the Wrong Reasons parade! Is she vomiting because she’s so sick over these Wrong Reasons accusations? Is she pregnant? Oh, no. Maybe she got impregnated by kissing Blake after he grossly talked about how built up the WoWo challenge got him? He’s all sperm and chin/beard.

(edited)

I am really hating this season. Katie the mediocre, prancing around acting like a great catch of a princess, the denying the men their right to do what they want in the privacy of their own rooms while not groveling at her feet for the “right reasons”. Kaitlyn,  laughing up a storm as she informed the men they now have to be the master of their own domain. She got too much pleasure out of announcing that STUPID EDICT. How dare they do that to the men. The dildo wielder who doesn’t  even give one on one time to more than a few.
This show is worse than a joke to me now. Its pathetic and not entertaining anymore. She should have never allowed Blake into the group. That was so very rude to the real contestants. If she wants to date Blake, well then figure that out after you’ve gone thru the bunch of them and still do not feel as if your time as the bachelorette has fulfilled the ticket for finding you a husband. 
I wish there was a vomiting face icon I could add to this post, or that there was a puking face in the “like button” choices. I would be all over that. 

Edited by SassyCat
Unnecessary cruel snark removed. Sometimes I go way overboard and regret it.

That was a weird-ass Bachelor handshake. Instead of running to him, she stood perfectly still and then leaped 4 feet straight in the air like a spider monkey.

Why is Kaitlyn giving advice like she got engaged to this dude on her show? She got engaged to Shawn and then (allegedly) cheated on him with this guy after meeting him from the Bachelor Family realm. So… why not say that. Hey, I slept with Nick on our first date, still got Shawn to propose to me and wait around for like 5 years, and then left him for someone else from a later season. So, just f*ck whomever you want and let the show give you an endless option of men for years to come!

Well, until Katie started acting a little strange on this date, I definitely wouldn’t have called her sending Connor home like this. I agreed with Hunter that he was one of the top guys. I can’t believe all of these guys are crying, though! I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but he’s their competition. I’ve never seen anything like this with multiple people crying over another contestant being sent home! I’m guessing it’s because it was out of the blue, so they weren’t mentally prepared like at the RC.

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I definitely wouldn’t have called her sending Connor home like this.

I think they foreshadowed it with all the talk of stuff missing and to see if they could find it tonight.

And the fact that she had Jason and Kaitlyn on the date.

(edited)

Wow, she’s got the hots  for Blake, huh?  Ewww.

Uh, I also think he took advantage of her saddened state.  Although it didn’t take long for her to get “not sad” about Connor!  🙄😂

Edited by Thumper
(edited)

Oh no.  Oh God no. My eyes!  My eyes!  Forget the kids, I just realized I don't need this kind of innuendo in my life from people I'm not into. 

They took it too far even for me.

Edited by Irlandesa

Oh, man. I thought they had a surprise band set up for Katie and Connor and they just started playing anyway. So… I guess at least this resort is easier to navigate? This is Blake’s go-to move, trying to show up at Clare…or Tayshia’s?…room and finding Harrison instead. Everyone’s all caught up on Hunter “knowing how to play the game” that they’re missing Blake pulling out all the stops from slipping into her DMs to slipping into her room. Come on! Get him, boys!

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Wow, she’s got the hots  for Blake, huh?  Ewww.

I know! I'm watching through the  slats of my fingers. 

Edited by adore
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Thumper said:

This James (?) is very shiny and the slicked back greasy hair is not a good look.  For me, anyway. 😂
He reminds me of a character in a James Bond movie.

Ugh.  Hunter.

I think he’s going for the Leonardo Dicaprio  look.

Edited by Diana Berry

Wow, no cocktail party just because? And a "thank you for your time?" This is a dating show not an exit interview Katie, stop messing with the rules! The rules are stupid, but they're there!

"Knows what she wants" or "unneeded drama." You decide!

(edited)

Draaaama.  I bet Hunter gets the last rose. 😂
Mike P.??? Mike P??

Happy to see I am wrong!!!   Did the wedding guy make the cut?  Forgot his name.

Edited by Thumper