Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, candall said:

Wow, Brittney doesn't miss a chance to push that marriage+babies agenda.  Read the room, Missy.

And seriously, if she was really interested in helping Ray stay on the straight and narrow she might lay off nagging for a diamond ring for five minutes. 

• Love 7
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I can't bring myself to care about Brittany. But her segments gives me time to refresh my wine glass.

Brittany with Ray or Brittany with Marcellino? I can't help but care about Brittany with Marcellino. She is the only person on this shit show that has made a genuine effort to turn her life around. I think she is a great mom to her kids and I think she really loves Marcellino. For someone who had been in prison, she was pretty naive with this whole sober living house thing but I think she would be great working in an established sober living house. I hope she finds a way to keep working in that field.

• Love 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

FFS now Lisa wants to get married.  Well, as long as there's a $5-10K ring she can pawn. 

I'm surprised she gave him such a wide price range. She will only get a fraction of retail when she pawns it so she needs to aim high.

Re: Sean and Whatshername... is she just really short or is she medically short, like with some form of dwarfism. She seems really tiny...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Brittany with Ray or Brittany with Marcellino? I can't help but care about Brittany with Marcellino. She is the only person on this shit show that has made a genuine effort to turn her life around. I think she is a great mom to her kids and I think she really loves Marcellino. For someone who had been in prison, she was pretty naive with this whole sober living house thing but I think she would be great working in an established sober living house. I hope she finds a way to keep working in that field.

Brittany and Marcelino. They bore me. Probably because they aren't train wrecks like most of the rest of these people.

• Love 3

Holy cow, I love Fridays with my LAL bunkies. Have a great weekend!

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The trash bag luggage of storming out.  She's used it before.  She needs to borrow Quaylon's rolling suitcase of all sadness.  

Oh, that was the best 

• Love 8

The trash bag luggage of storming out.  She's used it before.  She needs to borrow Quaylon's rolling suitcase of all sadness.  

Surely Stan has a 50 year old samsonite hard side in the attic somewhere she could use???

Brittany and Marcelino. They bore me. Probably because they aren't train wrecks like most of the rest of these people.

See, that's why I have a soft spot for them. I think they're both fundamentally decent people who are doing their best with what they have available to them. 

I wonder what my prison nickname would be...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I

Re: Sean and Whatshername... is she just really short or is she medically short, like with some form of dwarfism. She seems really tiny...

She mentioned being 4' 11" and didn't say anything else about it.  I think she's just petite.

####

Re the after-show segment.  You mean if you have a prison inmate romance, you have to have semi-public phone sex, too?   Okay, well, count me out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Re the after-show segment.  You mean if you have a prison inmate romance, you have to have semi-public phone sex, too?   Okay, well, count me out.

Whatever it takes to keep you on the right side of the law!

Oh dear lord John is killing me with his Love After Lockup tattoo. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

You mean if you have a prison inmate romance, you have to have semi-public phone sex, too?   Okay, well, count me out.

I can't do phone sex but I think I could make a credible attempt at text sex. Is there a lucrative market for that? I'm looking for a side hustle.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

This was fun and FUNNY peeps!! Need this hilarity by Friday night, so THANK YOU FRENS!!!

Have a great weekend and stay safe.  I've been in PPE all week, covered up with Covid at work.  Puleez, wear a mask?  I am exhausted.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I can't do phone sex but I think I could make a credible attempt at text sex. Is there a lucrative market for that? I'm looking for a side hustle.

You know, I think that I could definitely do phone sex. Although, I need more whiskey and cigarettes to pull it off

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

This was fun and FUNNY peeps!! Need this hilarity by Friday night, so THANK YOU FRENS!!!

Have a great weekend and stay safe.  I've been in PPE all week, covered up with Covid at work.  Puleez, wear a mask?  I am exhausted.

Take care of yourself, sweetness, and thank you for all you do. Have a wonderful weekend and rest up!

• Love 4

S04.E15: Life After Lockup: Devil on the Shoulder

Brittany storms the sober house after a business deal goes bad; Lisa's confession shocks Stan; Shawn is ghosted, forcing him to give Sara an ultimatum; Kristianna wants her sister to be part of her wedding, but John has other plans.

Original air date 2021.09.24

Opening the thread early for any comments.  It's LIVE CHAT night! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Please pardon my absence last week!  It's nice to be missed.  I ran a 10k at the Grand Coulee Dam on Saturday, so I was driving to eastern Washington last Friday!

Wait what?? You were outside, doing real life stuff? Amazing 

• LOL 3