Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Summer is a cute baby (and I’m not much of a baby person). Surprised she picked a fairly normal name. I pictured Lacey to be more of a “Bryanniahnalynn” or one of those type of made up names person. 

That baby is named "Summer Rayne."     : (

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Britney still doing the severe white eyeshadow. Honey, it’s not your friend...

and how much money do you think your felon is going to pull in whatever job he gets? You’re not getting a big ring.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, candall said:

That baby is named "Summer Rayne."     : (

I’m pretty sure Christina Aguilera named her daughter the same thing.

ETA she did, except she spelled “Rain” correctly. 

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Oh Brittany. The Queen of Delusion. Her ex-con boyfriend is going to get a job, probably as a Vice President of a Fortune 500 company, and they will have a dream wedding in Aspen, attended by well known artists and writers, as well as a sprinkling of Hollywood celebrities. Then they will buy a custom four bedroom home in a nice area, with a pool and a media room.  Their babies will have an English nanny. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Brittany. The Queen of Delusion. Her ex-con boyfriend is going to get a job, probably as a Vice President of a Fortune 500 company, and they will have a dream wedding in Aspen, attended by well known artists and writers, as well as a sprinkling of Hollywood celebrities. Then they will buy a custom four bedroom home in a nice area, with a pool and a media room.  Their babies will have an English nanny. 

and a cover story in Vanity Fair

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I’m pretty sure Christina Aguilera named her daughter the same thing.

ETA she did, except she spelled “Rain” correctly. 

Wow, I was just thinking that just going all out and naming the baby "Summer Rain" would be so much better than trying to pull off the cutesy thing

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

What is the deal with filming on beds in furniture stores? 90 Day Fiancé did it last season too. 

Matt Sharp never met a trope he didn't like. Just wait till we get to all the "trying on a wedding dress" "shopping for engagement rings" and "visit to fertility doctor" scenes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

And now.... SHAWN!!!!  The MORON of wherever, America.  Kelly looks crazy as hell!  Just wait until Shawn tells her he's dating ANOTHER prison babe, quit his job and is moving to Ohio to meet his new LURVE.....

Those poor kids of his.  I feel so bad for them.  I see YEARS of counseling to get through having a piece of shit like Shawn as a Dad.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

in 16 years he never took you to a fancy restaurant..... Girl STOP IT

How do you have all those kids with a man who didn’t even take you to a nice restaurant?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5