Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Good evening fellow snarkers!! Long week and I only worked three days!  I'm completely ready!  Wine at the ready.

Oh hell... It's Lacey and Chane... and BABY....  Did Chane shave off that billy goat gotee??  Well, no.  But it looks better than it did.  Jeebus!

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yes, they've all been on previous seasons of LAL. You'll soon catch up! None of these fools are what you'd call complex characters. 

Haha, I'm new this season, had no idea couples showed up on multiple seasons. WHY would anyone agree to do this more than once?!?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Serious post:  last week I used the "b word" when making a joke in a post and I think that may have been offensive, and I apologize for my post.

Ummm, I don’t even know what you’re talking about. But okay.

• Love 2
Just now, shantown said:

Haha, I'm new this season, had no idea couples showed up on multiple seasons. WHY would anyone agree to do this more than once?!?!

💵💵

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, shantown said:

Wait, y'all know these folks already? 

Half the people tonight are from the season before the one we just watched.

Don't worry, you'll be caught up in no time.

Chane is 22 years old and was hot to father some children, so he and Lacey did the IVF fertility.  Originally she was pregnant with multiples and we were all horrified.  No one expected Chane to last ten minutes post-partum.

Lacey's dad appears to be raising all her other kids, so he can probably absorb one more, but sticking him with three or four new ones would have been tough.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, shantown said:

Shane and Lacey and Marcellino and Brittany have been on this so many times...it’s their career at this point.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, shantown said:

$$$$$$$$$  The Sharp money!!!  Easier than getting a regular job. Better pay too for these folks!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, shantown said:

Some of these people are on their 3rd or 4th round.

Still can't believe Meth Cinderella passed. RIP

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Shane and Lacey and Marcellino and Brittany have been on this so many times...it’s their career at this point.

Is it wrong to hope that since they're not directly out of prison that they're more well-adjusted?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Summer is a cute baby (and I’m not much of a baby person). Surprised she picked a fairly normal name. I pictured Lacey to be more of a “Bryanniahnalynn” or one of those type of made up names person. 

They probably spell it "Someher".

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, shantown said:

Real jobs are such a bore. 

5 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I can’t believe the mother of his kids is back on this show. 

She needs SOME $$ to support her SIX children.

• Love 5