Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Doug looks spectacularly stupid on the back of that motorcycle, with his stupid hair flying behind him.

How long till Doug's back inside? Should we have a pool?

Doug, riding in the bitch seat.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Oh, good. Dougie has a chance. And that's about the most positive thing in the finale.

As long as Doug is in prison, Rachel won’t have to deal with him even though she’s got Dougie Jr. However, the minute he gets out? Not good.

• Love 8

I have to rewind and read all the epilogue placards.  I was too stunned by Doug's new mug shot to focus on anyone else.  No better ending for Dougie, Jr. than Rachel, though, so we scraped by on that one.

Next week:  Chane's tired of jumping Lacey.  Be there for it.  : )

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I'm watching last week's episode.

Did they add new footage??  I missed so much!

######

--Britney's sister:  "Ray, you do a lot of talking about your plans but my sister's working two jobs to support you and you're just sitting around on your ass.  Why don't you go home while you figure it out?" 

Ray (to us):  "I feel like Britney's sister was trying to throw me a little shade."

Heh.

#####

I'm looking forward to the new season now that I see Dee Snyder & Muskrat Stan will be there.  (He's still alive!)   That takes some of the sting out of all the Marcellino/Britzzz filler content we'll have to endure.

I think I'm going to need a stiff drink to listen to Lacey whine that Chane's not servicing her sufficiently.  Yes, I said stiff.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

It’s been a looooong week, so I’m jonesing for some good snark like Doug was apparently jonesing to get arrested and go to prison again. At least he beat his old record of 40 days outside, I think?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 5

Missed last week, but I'm back! Friday nights always come up so fast. Last week's episode was A LOT. Looking forward to jumping back into the fray tonight.

So tonight starts a "new season" - huh? We keep following some of the couples but others get dropped for newcomers? I don't know why I'm looking for logic in this show, none of what's happening is logical!

• Love 5

Before the snarking begins, might I suggest a moment of silence for Nicolle Jr., who left us all too soon?

She's at a better place now, in the great dishwasher in the sky.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Before the snarking begins, might I suggest a moment of silence for Nicolle Jr., who left us all too soon?I

She's at a better place now, in the great dishwasher in the sky.

She’s hanging out with Ragnar and Odin in Valhalla. She will always be known as a brave shield maiden. <insert your own joke here>

• LOL 6