Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Britney - gross.  you're so insecure that you want a man on home confinement?  His other options are a halfway house and jail.  Good for you dearie, he is forced to spend time with you, what a win!

• Love 11

I don’t want to see Dougie crying. That poor kid. We had a family like that in our neighborhood and you’d look at the kids and hope they weren’t doomed.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shit is really expensive here. Can anyone give me another $100?

(Jeff is the definition of throwing good money after bad.)

How much you need, baby?  You got a picnic table at your house?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Hands down the stupidest thing. Baby I love you I can’t see you give me me money. And she is eating it up. 

How can he know the boundaries if he doesn't test them?  The meth isn't going to buy itself. 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My heart is already aching for Dougie and we haven’t seen the scene yet. 

What, why, this is just Doug flexing!  Nothing to see here!

I'm not a classy bird, but even I know that you try not to have these fights in your front yard.  I hope someone calls his parole agent.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t want to see Dougie crying. That poor kid. We had a family like that in our neighborhood and you’d look at the kids and hope they weren’t doomed.

Thankfully the one on our street just sold their house. We called it the Shameless house.  I’m pretty sure auntie or grandma are buried in the dirt pool someone attempted to dig...the pictures were awful and the place is trashed but still probably went for asking.

• Love 3