Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

They filled up the "preview" last night with Doug being a complete asshole to his son.  It was no fun.

Now, Daonte stepping on his own lolling tongue and getting kicked in the teeth is a little more like the content I've come to expect.  : )

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Doug. What a slab of man. 

WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE CONS TALKING ABOUT THEIR SEX LIVES TO THEIR PARENTS

I said the same thing. Just shut up! “Yesterday went well. It feels great to be out.” DASSIT!

Nicole’s dye job is bad.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Courtney and Josh are the saddest pair, I think.

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

I'm confused. Both the grandmother and the mother gave up Josh?

He said he called his grandmother Mom, so I think that’s who he meant when he said that. I think the woman who gave birth to him never had anything to do with him, and it sounds like his grandmother might have surrendered him to the system at one point (possibly not permanently?).

• Useful 2
3 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

It's surprising how many dogs Pickle Lady can fit into a tiny basement apartment.

I wonder how many of the dogs are ex-cons from the pound?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Anissa with the invisible boyfriend!

I'm still totally amused that 

a) all her friends really think she invented a boyfriend and the best boyfriend she could make up is in prison

and 

b) she doesn't seem upset or surprised that her friends think she made up a prison boyfriend. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Anissa is a VERY ROUGH 51. The bags under her eyes are the size of Volkswagons. 

Anissa is delusional. “He used me for money the first two times, but it’s different this time.” 

And she is really rough looking 

• Love 6