Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I learned so much about prison the other day from 90 Day Bares All, like once a month you can order KFC or CHipotle, maybe even starbucks if you wanted.

Guess they can all get calls all day long to catfish and scam people for money too.

• Love 3
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

So do we meet Shawn's backup next week?  We all know there is one.

Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease

Thanks for all the fun, bunkies! Hope to see most of you on Sunday for 90 Day. Meanwhile, stay safe and make sure your ankle monitors are charged! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

S04.E22: Life After Lockup: I'm Not in Love

Lacey's revelation stuns Shane; Sara storms out on Shawn; Stan is dumbfounded by Lisa's bold move.

Original air date 2021.11.12

With a shout out to @Auntie Anxiety who predicts the following:

Lacey’s revelation: She’s not really a member of MENSA after all.

Sara storms out on Shawn: Shawn decides to contact the inmate behind jail cell bars Door #3.

Lisa’s bold move: Removing that horrible weave.

PPAL:
watching arrested development GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Thursday night LAL preview:

Lacey utilizes VERY careful wording while detailing her various complaints about Chane to the marriage counselor played by the Love After Lockup production assistant.

Chane:  It was just FansOnly!!

Fake PA Marriage Counselor:  Control your violent outbursts, Chane.

And later. . . .

Chane:  Well, I passed the lie detector test.

Lacey:  PASSED?!?!?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Lisa is going to hang in there with Stan by reminding herself that "You can't spell probation without probate." Granted, she's not a very good speller, but you get the idea.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m hoping against hope that Sharp goes light on the bare chests tonight. 

Oh, Auntie. You know that is a vain hope. Even if we don't get Shirtless Shawn, we're sure to get Stan in his speedo or Chane or Chon half naked. Just be prepared to avert your eyes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does Sarah know how old Shawn is? I’m just wondering if there’s yet another shoe to drop.

That is the Shawn Lie Trifecta. He lies about his age, the number of children he has, and that he has a history of chasing felons.

• Love 5