Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The sight of Stan dangling stupidly on the rock wall is so hysterically funny. Imagine all the staff and other patrons enjoying this bit of cabaret. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are we watching different episodes? I haven't seen Stan in this one. 

• LOL 1

“Something must have happened that I thought we were broken up that I can’t remember.” Come on, Stan! We know you’re old, but you don’t have Alzheimer’s. What did he say? You can’t procamstinate? Ok, Stan, maybe you couldn’t remember whether or not you were broken up and for whatever reason. Stan’s going to forget it’s Lisa and hit up Jasmine Portilla.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I got $3,500 out of him ....girl that isn't as much as you think it is but you be proud of that you fools gold diggin crow LOL  

True, but she got a lot more out of him than Amber and Puppy got out of Vince. They're still waiting for that sweet $250. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Is it stressful?  Is it hard?  Yes, it is.  My hand shakes when I apply my eyebrows.

Well, shit.  Now I feel bad.  When did Mom go to this facility?  She was just all get down and boogie at the wedding!

You have to cry for a mother on chemo story, no matter how messed up those eyebrows get.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Krusty’s mother looked great at the wedding. 

Sad about the cancer. Ten years ago today, I was in MassGeneral, hoping my bone marrow transplant would work and that my leukemia would be reversed. Spoiler alert: I’m still here.

And we are profoundly grateful! 

• Love 11