Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Lisa needs to ask forgiveness for introducing my poor hubs to milking the prostate. After he googled that he's not seen me the same because of my television choices. I told him life can't only be true crime and frontline for me dammit. 

And for that Hair. Seek redemption for that hair lady.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Stan's chest is beet red.  And it's working it's way up his dewlap/single ball scrotum neck. 

He can't hide when he's lying, that's for sure!

I just want to give Kristianna a big ol' hug.

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

When someone forks over $70 to you on demand and your response is "That's not enough for nothin', but okay"--I think you should spontaneously combust.

###########

Awww, her son came!  I'm so happy!

• Love 11
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Mama Kristianna is angry, so no surprise.  

Kristianna's son seems like a good kid.  He is also a good looking guy.  He got her green eyes.  I can't help it; I'm team Kristianna.  I want those crazy kids to make it! 

I do too- I root for those two crazy kids. If she got those eyebrows in check she has a shot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

What kind of world does Brittany inhabit?

She can only assume that Ray is up to no good? She thinks his cousin has hoes and strippers waiting? And confiscated Ray's phone? Jesus, Brit, slow your roll. They're probably drinking a beer and watching football. 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

[...]  I can't help it; I'm team Kristianna.  I want those crazy kids to make it! 

Well, yeah!  John and Kristiana are the closest thing this show has to protagonists.  Compared to the rest of these schemers, they're, like, pure light. 

: )

(I also like Amber, but I think that's the full list.)

Edited by candall
My smiley eyes and mouth got separated .
  • Love 9