Type keyword(s) to search

S10: Briana's Family Secret

druzy
  • Start Topic

When Briana DeJesus finds out she has a secret teenage brother her world is turned upside down. Will Briana be able to create a bond with her brother or will her family implode in the process?

Airs January 19, 2021

• Useful 1

There's a brother sidelined for the coven?  I for one am shocked that this group of weirdly insulated women has any male relatives at all. 

Unfortunately its Brianna who I don't care about at all so I am not sure I will watch this. It's all pretty contrived and I hate when they do such a contrived situation with the lives of real people not otherwise associated with this shitshow.

Run, brother, run!!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I really don't care about this forgotten brother. All I got from this episode is Briana's ass is terrible! She looks like she has on a loaded diaper. It's gross.

I think this is really all that needs to be said about this episode. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

In all honesty, I really enjoyed this episode. Maybe because it was actually real and not the manufactured baby daddy drama that they usually lead with. Dare I say it I really enjoyed Brianna and thought she handled things pretty well. 

I will say that I agreed with Britney in that Brianna should of waited for her to meet their younger brother. I completely understood Britney's point of view with feeling like an outsider and not a sibling there. Especially considering that Brianna's dad adopted Britney. She is just as much a sibling. 

I still think Roxanne has some real PTSD regarding their father and I felt like she was coming off resentful in the beginning regarding Kevin. Glad that she seemed to come around toward the end of the episode. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Meh...some of it looked staged. I find it hard to believe that Roxanne never heard about this before. With family ties back in NYC someone would have known about it years ago and told her. What the hell was Brianna doing in Korea???

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 3

Brianna’s story lines are almost incomprehensible to me. From the usual “I had unprotected sex and now he doesn’t support the baby but I’m not going to file for child support but why doesn’t he help” to now “a brother she didn’t know about that Brit is mad she met but they won’t stand in her way but she wants to be a big sister but her sister is part of her life.”  I don’t know if I should blame the producers or Brianna.  But, I must hand it to Brianna.  She seems to not be blowing her money and she does take care of her family the coven.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

Brianna’s story lines are almost incomprehensible to me. From the usual “I had unprotected sex and now he doesn’t support the baby but I’m not going to file for child support but why doesn’t he help” to now “a brother she didn’t know about that Brit is mad she met but they won’t stand in her way but she wants to be a big sister but her sister is part of her life.”  I don’t know if I should blame the producers or Brianna.  But, I must hand it to Brianna.  She seems to not be blowing her money and she does take care of her family the coven.  

Question...does her sister have a job? She seems to be home alot. Also, the level of resentment and anger she had towards Brianna about living with her and her mother and helping with the kids was kind of shocking. For her to express that with such animus and using the F word about the kids in front of the kids no less was really awful. She needs to be in therapy too.

• Love 5

While I think Brittany was over reacting a bit, I do see her side. Before Briana went to NY to see Kevin I'm pretty sure she said "Brittany asked me to not go without her" and then she went anyways because she didn't want to wait. Because it's soooooo easy for every day people to just hop on a plane any time they want. And then suddenly when she got back, when talking to Brittany it was 'my brother, my brother, my brother'. now OUR brother.  and yes biologically kevin is not brittany's brother BUT up until 5 years ago Brittany thought they had the same dad AND kevin/briana's dad did adopt brittany, so like brittany said - on paper that is her brother. 

Briana was causing an intentional divide by continuously saying "my brother" in front of her.  Maybe Brittany would like a connection to her dad too. 

• Love 10

Brittany always has Brianna's back and has done a lot to help Brianna.  Brit is right when she says they all cater to Brianna.  I think that Brittany felt a little betrayed by Brianna for essentially making it known that this was just about her and not both of them.  While the boy and Bri share some DNA, he doesn't know Bri any more than he knows Brittany.  And Brittany actually probably knows their father a little better because she had 2 more years of time with him than Brianna did.  I think Brittany could have been more direct about her feelings and not decided to cut out the brother because of Brianna's actions, or said what she did in front of the kids.  When you're angry sometimes things just slip out and she has a strong bond with the girls and hearing things like that could hurt that bond, so I do hope she apologized and let them know how lucky she is to be their aunt.  Other than that, Brianna was acting selfishly and the very least she could have done is wait for Brittany to return from her already-planned trip. 

• Love 5
On 1/20/2021 at 12:25 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

What the hell was Brianna doing in Korea???

I think you mean Brittany, and I'll add...in Korea for a month???  At least it appears to be pre-pandemic, because it looked like they were still living in the apartment (although I wasn't watching carefully, and am congratulating myself for not even watching most of it at all).

• Love 2
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I think you mean Brittany, and I'll add...in Korea for a month???  At least it appears to be pre-pandemic, because it looked like they were still living in the apartment (although I wasn't watching carefully, and am congratulating myself for not even watching most of it at all).

Oops...my bad...I did mean Brittany. Yeah, a whole month in Korea...what was that about?

• Love 1

This is my guess: Brittany has a friend who’s husband is in the military. Husband went to “the field” (training) for a month. Brittany came to keep her company and see Korea for that month. When I was a military spouse I used to see people do that. Anyway, that was my speculation. Maybe someone will ask on SM. I can’t imagine it would be a work-related trip. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, zenme said:

Omg. Whatever like I had for Brittany, despite the Ed Sheeran shirt just dropped, if she finds Deavan likeable.

Brittany is apparently some huge K-Pop fan, so maybe she just used Deavan for a place to crash and party during the music festival. Also, they are both on reality television and could probably bond over how negatively they are edited. It certainly wouldn't explain Deavan's Instagram behaviors, though.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

How is Javi pronounced is it 

Ja like Java

or 

Ja like Havi

I assume like Havi, just like everyone else I’ve ever known with that name .

• Love 2