Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I signed up for the 7 day free trail.  I will just leave you with two things from the episode to decide if it's worth signing up:

1. Tarik sings/ raps.

2.  Brittany accused Yazan of stealing money out of her purse and accuses him of getting money from a gay man:

“You were texting a gay boy for money. You let him send you a picture of his open ass, and you were still talking to him.”

4 hours ago, Leilani said:

I signed up for the 7 day free trail.  I will just leave you with two things from the episode to decide if it's worth signing up:

1. Tarik sings/ raps.

2.  Brittany accused Yazan of stealing money out of her purse and accuses him of getting money from a gay man:

“You were texting a gay boy for money. You let him send you a picture of his open ass, and you were still talking to him.”

I'm still not signing up, but I will happily read these types of reports!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

We noticed how Yazan didn't really deny the gay chat allegations, but instead spluttered and then started accusing Brittany of invading his privacy or whatever. Meanwhile, Shaun was literally left speechless.

Other highlights:

Non-explicit footage of Julia giving Brandon a handjob in his car.

Angela (yes, THAT Angela) showing up via remote to upbraid Brandon for ignoring Julia's pleasure, then instructing him to give her a "68" for penance (Angela explains a 68 means "you still owe her one afterwards" -- 68 might also refer to the number of times Angela cackles during her segment).

Brandon and his dad discussing the pluses and minuses of both condom use and the withdrawal method in front of a nonplussed Shaun. It reaches a climax when Brandon's dad uses the word "cum" on the air.

Seriously: imagine Dr. Ruth Westheimer hosting an episode of Hee Haw. It wouldn't be much weirder than this ep.

Apparently, Yazan's dad will be interviewed next week. Maybe they can bring in Angela then as well to make his head explode.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

90-Day Love Games is just the Newlywed Game with 90-Day couples.  And, here's more reason to not sign up - you're paying to watch repeats (aka previously-aired episodes).

"Discovery Plus, the latest streaming platform to grace our screens, entered the highly saturated binge-watch market on Jan. 4 with a global launch.  The service will prioritize comfort viewing of originals and previously-aired episodes from Discovery-owned channels. . . "

• Love 3

I did sign up for Discovery + (jury is still out on whether I cancel DirectTV because the real show isn't on D+ that I can tell).  90 Day Bares All has been okay.  I could care less about Tarik and his brother Dean, but I do like to make fun of Brandon's parents so it has been good for me so far (I like Julie and Brandon a lot more that a lot of people - I think he is kind of a user though and is pretty entitled).  

(edited)

Summit and his parents she looks old and she was not happy lol. https://www.etonline.com/90-day-bares-all-jenny-walks-out-after-sumit-and-his-parents-insult-her-looks-159352

"I think I should not say this to her, ever, but this is a situation where my father said it. So, I have to admit it and I said this, so I admit it here, I did get shocked," Sumit explained. "Because in that time in 2011, the camera quality was not that good. Internet was not that good. So what we saw was not like, it don’t look like clear picture. And when I saw her in for real, like, I feel like [she] looks a little more older than whatever I saw on camera."

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 7

I can't decide whether Sumit's parents are all part of the reality show scam or they are just that clueless about how badly they come across...but then Jenny doesn't come across any better so it's pretty much even.  If she were my partner I would be giving her significant side eye with all her harrumphing and gesturing.  She acts like an entitled teenager and it is not becoming on a woman her (and my) age.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Just watched the episode with Cortney and David and Darcey and Stacey.

Cortney is either heavily medicated or a total idiot, or both. And she's now making both mukbang and foot fetish videos???

David's evasiveness with Lana continues.

Darcey and Stacey are going to have a season two. Oh joy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Just watched the episode with Cortney and David and Darcey and Stacey.

Cortney is either heavily medicated or a total idiot, or both. And she's now making both mukbang and foot fetish videos???

David's evasiveness with Lana continues.

Darcey and Stacey are going to have a season two. Oh joy.

The funny thing is that she's not wrong about the former king having a speech impediment and that changing their language and pronunciation. But the way she said, totally out of context, and the way she talked like she'd just left Happy Hour was hilarious. 

• Love 1
On 1/25/2021 at 1:44 AM, Leilani said:

Summit and his parents she looks old and she was not happy lol. https://www.etonline.com/90-day-bares-all-jenny-walks-out-after-sumit-and-his-parents-insult-her-looks-159352

"I think I should not say this to her, ever, but this is a situation where my father said it. So, I have to admit it and I said this, so I admit it here, I did get shocked," Sumit explained. "Because in that time in 2011, the camera quality was not that good. Internet was not that good. So what we saw was not like, it don’t look like clear picture. And when I saw her in for real, like, I feel like [she] looks a little more older than whatever I saw on camera."

WHEN is Jenny going to wise up???????

• Love 2
On 2/23/2021 at 11:36 AM, Kid said:

WHEN is Jenny going to wise up???????

A week from never.

As someone who tests someone's IQ as part of my job, I legit want to give a normed test on some of these people, as they seem to be hovering in the mid 70's range.  Jenny and Nicole are the ones I REALLY want to know about.   Either that, or they had some trauma at age 13 that keeps them emotionally 13 forever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Tim and Meyleeza...yikes! When he was shouting and banging his fists it actually made me jump. I still think that they were already broken up before  they even went on the show. He has some real anger and hatred inside of him. 

Between Tom telling Shaun that "some people" needed to be kicked off Pillow Talk and that he and Jesse should be on there instead and Jesse continuing to refer to Shaun as "sweetheart"? No. Just no. The less attention spent on them the better. 

• Love 1

Omg, Danielle. These three women that have friended her clearly did so just to be on tv. You can’t tell me they have anything in common with her.  And now she’s in some MLM selling sex toys? Dear lord. This poor lady, I don’t think she’s in on the joke (which is her).

• Love 2
On 3/8/2021 at 9:36 PM, CSunshine76 said:

Omg, Danielle. These three women that have friended her clearly did so just to be on tv. You can’t tell me they have anything in common with her.  And now she’s in some MLM selling sex toys? Dear lord. This poor lady, I don’t think she’s in on the joke (which is her).

I was wondering the same thing.  Why would three late twenty something young women want to hang out with with frumpy late forty something Danielle?  She was such a fish out of water!  They clearly wanted to be on tv.  And Danielle., if Mo did you so wrong why are you crying over him?  They both kinda horrid to each other but still.......

• Love 3

WHY would she meet her ex with greasy hair, an unflattering top, and a scrunchie? That's what you wear when you're out at Wal-Mart at 2am picking up cat food and accidentally run into your ex-not how you look when you have days to plan for the meeting. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

WHY would she meet her ex with greasy hair, an unflattering top, and a scrunchie? That's what you wear when you're out at Wal-Mart at 2am picking up cat food and accidentally run into your ex-not how you look when you have days to plan for the meeting. 

No kidding.  If I knew an ex would be somewhere, I would get my hair blown out and makeup on, the whole nine yards.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No kidding.  If I knew an ex would be somewhere, I would get my hair blown out and makeup on, the whole nine yards.

Exactly! That alone would have me prettying myself up, not to mention being on TV. 

• Love 3
On 3/14/2021 at 5:08 PM, mamadrama said:

Exactly! That alone would have me prettying myself up, not to mention being on TV. 

Well the tv part would be enough but if he did the dumping on me, yeah, why not look good?  Kinda like the old joke of you go get your hair colored, styled and what not, you go to the store.....crickets.  You look slovenly (and hey it is the time of Covid) and it is a high school reunion!  I guess drive up has it's perks, right?

• Love 2
On 3/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, mamadrama said:

Danielle was gonna show 'em what he's missin'.

• LOL 2
On 2/7/2021 at 10:42 PM, RoxiP said:

I can't decide whether Sumit's parents are all part of the reality show scam or they are just that clueless about how badly they come across...but then Jenny doesn't come across any better so it's pretty much even.  If she were my partner I would be giving her significant side eye with all her harrumphing and gesturing.  She acts like an entitled teenager and it is not becoming on a woman her (and my) age.

I actually felt sorry for her.  

Her looks and age are being criticized by old, ugly parents of her ugly fiance.  The same fiance that catfished her.  I just wish she kicked Sumit to the curb and told the parents she's much more youthful and better looking than them.

• Love 3
On 3/22/2021 at 8:32 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

River going to sing and I was like, Peace Out!

River joined one of the 90DF groups I'm in.

He lasted a couple of hours before he was booted and banned.

He's an ass just like he is on the show.

Maybe there's more "reality" in TFC than I realized.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

River joined one of the 90DF groups I'm in.

He lasted a couple of hours before he was booted and banned.

He's an ass just like he is on the show.

Maybe there's more "reality" in TFC than I realized.  

Which group?  Just how much of an ass was he?  Dish, please!

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Which group?  Just how much of an ass was he?  Dish, please!

I saw his initial post which seemed benign and just figured he was there to attention whore some shit.

After work, I was perusing my FB feed and saw an announcement by the administrators that he had removed from the group and banned, which was met with many thanks by the members so it must have been pretty bad.  

Apparently he was trying to promote some band (or DJ'ing, not sure if it was for himself or a friend but it was some music thing) and started going to posters' FB pages to copy their pictures and post them into threads.  I've only ever seen FB posters do this when the group is dragging them over a ridiculous statement, but I'm not sure how this shit with River went down.  I'm assuming it was in a spiteful childish manner as that sort of behavior usually is.

I believe it was the 90DF savage "Don't Be A Karen" page but I'm not positive of its exact name.  I know David, Annie, and a few other of the cast are also members and occasionally comment on posts or post themselves but this is the first time I've seen a member of the cast get booted.  He had to be a douche supreme for that to happen. 

(I'm on my first cup of coffee which means I'm still partially comatose so excuse any typos 😄 )

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Bares All recent episode with Syngin and what's her name was awful.  Pitching a tent while answering stupid questions, like why?  The episode felt like it went on for hours and yet I watched all of it lol

I started watching this show because I thought it was going to be an elevated Pillow Talk but in reality it is simply just a schill for other shows in the 90 day franchise...and quite honestly could use some censorship.  I guess these cast members have figured out they can come on and the more they talk about sex or sex toys, etc. the more they will get invited to do stuff.  So annoying.

• Love 2

Watching the sixth episode with Darcey and Stacey. Lots of clips from their show, which I haven't seen, so I was really confused about who was proposing to Darcey. Anyway, Shaun asked the twins what their strangest habit was. And then I learned that I share this strange habit -- throat clicking. They framed it as something they do to clear an itch. I just get random compulsions to do it. 

Edited because I actually finished watching the episode. Bittersweet update with Kenny and Armando and ambivalent mother who never told the father they were engaged. And then…Courtney. Today I learned that I could monetize my gnarly feet and binge eating habits by showing them to fetishists.

Natalie bowling. LOL. Kyiv has bowling alleys. I love bowling. “What sportsman drink [sic] alcohol?” Natalie asks. Uhhhh…..lots of them? Detox to retox!

And then David (of Lana fame) rides in on a unicycle and gives relationship advice. And a clip shows a bowling alley in Kyiv. David is an awful bowler. But that doesn't stop him from coaching Shaun in a makeshift lane on stage. Mansplaining. Shaun is a bowler.

Edited by Sheikh Yerbouti
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, Sheikh Yerbouti said:

Watching the sixth episode with Darcey and Stacey. Lots of clips from their show, which I haven't seen, so I was really confused about who was proposing to Darcey. Anyway, Shaun asked the twins what their strangest habit was. And then I learned that I share this strange habit -- throat clicking. They framed it as something they do to clear an itch. I just get random compulsions to do it. 

Edited because I actually finished watching the episode. Bittersweet update with Kenny and Armando and ambivalent mother who never told the father they were engaged. And then…Courtney. Today I learned that I could monetize my gnarly feet and binge eating habits by showing them to fetishists.

Natalie bowling. LOL. Kyiv has bowling alleys. I love bowling. “What sportsman drink [sic] alcohol?” Natalie asks. Uhhhh…..lots of them? Detox to retox!

And then David (of Lana fame) rides in on a unicycle and gives relationship advice. And a clip shows a bowling alley in Kyiv. David is an awful bowler. But that doesn't stop him from coaching Shaun in a makeshift lane on stage. Mansplaining. Shaun is a bowler.

I just watched this episode last night and almost fell off my couch when Darcey and Stacey were talking about their throat itching technique, because Mini Persnickety does that same thing and has for years.  😂 

That clip of drunken Cortney at dinner with Antonio was hilarious.  I guess it didn't make it to the actual episode because most of what she said would have required censoring.  The looks on the faces of both Antonio and the waiter were priceless.  I always thought she was a dim bulb, but at least she was an entertaining dim bulb in that clip and during her interview with Shaun.  

I also got a giggle when, in another episode, Cesar gave Danielle a pedicure for her birthday.  

This show is pretty entertaining.  I also enjoyed the Love Games, but I've watched all of them.  

I really wish D+ would load up the earlier seasons of 90DF.  I wouldn't mind rewatching the Kyle and Noon season or the Alan and Kirylam season.  

11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I really wish D+ would load up the earlier seasons of 90DF.  I wouldn't mind rewatching the Kyle and Noon season or the Alan and Kirylam season.  

They haven't been able to load them (and other bread & butter shows like House Hunters) because of contracts with other services. I noticed that the 90DF seasons on Hulu are expiring this coming week, so maybe we're getting closer to a more robust D+. I'm still in the free phase (six months with Verizon) and will make a decision about whether to keep it based on how much is available by the end of summer.

• Useful 1
On 4/30/2021 at 10:33 AM, Persnickety1 said:

And they're up! All 8 seasons now available on demand on Discovery+. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, cantfindaname said:

Oh my frickin G!! Is Courtney on drugs or drunk or something?! Everything she says is just CRINGE!! And the thing about pronouncing in Spain…. Just nooooooo!! 🙈

She was an extremely dim bulb during her season with Antonio, too.  

Her baseline idiocy combined with being drunk at that dinner was all sorts of entertaining, though.  😂

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

She was an extremely dim bulb during her season with Antonio, too.  

Her baseline idiocy combined with being drunk at that dinner was all sorts of entertaining, though.  😂

Yes! And she was so rude! I was embarrassed to watch 😆

• Love 1
On 1/5/2021 at 3:08 AM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Meanwhile, Shaun was literally left speechless.

I don't have D+, (just lurking here to read comments) but what else is new? 

Edited by magemaud