Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

So, based on the post in this thread, it looks like Sam "accidentally" linked to Neil's personal IG/twitter on her social media?

That really annoyed me for some reason. It was his private account, clearly named so that it wouldn't be easily found, and here's Sam linking the whole world to it just to show she's "close" to him. I can't stand that woman. Stay away Neil!

BTW, in that clip of the episode on starcasm, Neil said "I'm committed... I want a divorce", not "I'm committed... to a divorce". Or that's what I heard anyway.

• Love 2

I agree it was very odd/poor use of wording with his "I'm committed to," but I didn't get the vibe that he was intentionally trying to hurt her? I don't know. Neil is very introverted and analytical and while I think he is a very nice, personable guy, I don't think he reads emotions all too well. Or at least, not all the time.

I'll probably sound nuts too for referencing this (and no offense to anyone who falls under this zodiac sign!) but Sam mentioned on twitter that Neil's a Taurus. Again, I know zodiac/horoscopes shouldn't be viewed too deeply, but I think they can give some insight into a person's personality. My father is a Taurus and he can be notoriously blunt at times, and I wouldn't be surprised if that happens to Neil as well.

Sorry but that post of Sam's from IG is another one of her all about me and I'm not really a bitch but I am posts. She will never change. The second she is told anything that isn't what she likes she will fly off the handle calling them names or telling her "fans" to go after that person. I think at this point 

But then again, not every person under the same sign has the same characteristics. Sam also tweeted that she's a Cancer, and I am too, and I am nothing like that! At least I hope not LOL! 

I am a Taurus and not blunt to people. I hold back a lot and probably more than I should. LOL For me that could just be because of how I grew up more then what my sign is. I will say this though that I admit I am stubborn as hell and that is what a Taurus is known to be. 

As for reading emotions, I still have a hard time with my husband once in awhile but its because of how he gets. I have told him that I have no clue on certain things with him because he doesn't show me a hint of whatever so how would I know. But as for Neil and Sam, I think he gets the girl has issues and just knows she is one of those that you don't want to be with unless you can live walking on eggshells and risk setting the beast off.   

With that IG post of Sam's...she is so full of shit. She was a bitch to him plenty during the show. Guess she doesn't see kicking him out as being one, not willing to give up a key or space for things, dirty hands on face knowing he hates it, etc...She is trying to save face and its not working with me because she has shown over and over her true colors on the show and SM. Then to link to his personal acct like she did was just wrong but what would Sam care. Its all about her in the end and what she would want to do/say. Of course if someone did it to her she would fly off the handle. I hope he has stayed away from her. Even being friends with someone like her would wear you down. Look at poor Sammie. I don't feel sorry for Sam or pitty her or anything. I don't care how Neil told her he wanted a divorce. Sadly the only way to sometimes get the point across to a narcissistic person is to say it in the way they won't like..even if it sets them off on the pity me act or massive tantrum. I am wondering how she will behave on SM after this all airs on tv. I can't see her holding back on the bad behavior. Especially when the messages start to flow that Neil got away. 

Edited by Evil Queen
  • Love 3

I am a Taurus and not blunt to people. I hold back a lot and probably more than I should. LOL For me that could just be because of how I grew up more then what my sign is. I will say this though that I admit I am stubborn as hell and that is what a Taurus is known to be. 

As for reading emotions, I still have a hard time with my husband once in awhile but its because of how he gets. I have told him that I have no clue on certain things with him because he doesn't show me a hint of whatever so how would I know. But as for Neil and Sam, I think he gets the girl has issues and just knows she is one of those that you don't want to be with unless you can live walking on eggshells and risk setting the beast off.   

With that IG post of Sam's...she is so full of shit. She was a bitch to him plenty during the show. Guess she doesn't see kicking him out as being one, not willing to give up a key or space for things, dirty hands on face knowing he hates it, etc...She is trying to save face and its not working with me because she has shown over and over her true colors on the show and SM. Then to link to his personal acct like she did was just wrong but what would Sam care. Its all about her in the end and what she would want to do/say. Of course if someone did it to her she would fly off the handle. I hope he has stayed away from her. Even being friends with someone like her would wear you down. Look at poor Sammie. I don't feel sorry for Sam or pitty her or anything. I don't care how Neil told her he wanted a divorce. Sadly the only way to sometimes get the point across to a narcissistic person is to say it in the way they won't like..even if it sets them off on the pity me act or massive tantrum. I am wondering how she will behave on SM after this all airs on tv. I can't see her holding back on the bad behavior. Especially when the messages start to flow that Neil got away. 

Oh, I definitely didn't mean all Taurus's are blunt. Sorry if it came out that way. Meant no offense! I'm sure it has zero to do with that anyway LOL. Sometimes it's just difficult to get any insight into these people. 

I'm sure Neil just realizes how Sam can easily fly off the handle. And maybe he even thought he needed to be firm, otherwise Sam/the "experts" would find a way to get him to reconsider. 

• Love 3

What rubbed me the wrong way, wasn't the harsh factor (because it wasn't harsh) but I thought the build up was very misleading in that it instilled or could have instilled some hope for a positive decision. Best friends, committed, all the points in between - if you didn't know any better, you could have thought that he laid out all the downs but was determined to try further based on their 'friendship'. 

And he totally did it on purpose because the dramatic pauses were on point, kinda like Ryan Seacrest misleading an American Idol to believe he made the cut when he didn't  and vice versa. 

• Love 3

Neil's build-up was definitely misleading, and deliberately so. He's a smart guy and as others have said, it was exactly the same as any number of Bachelor, Ryan Seacrest, Gordon Ramsay, etc. reality show gotchas. He could have phrased it in a number of different ways, but chose the one that would stick it to Sam (and perhaps the experts) the most.

It wasn't a "nice" thing to do but did make for a tense and unexpected TV moment, which I'm sure the producers appreciated. This was the couple that viewers were the most uncertain about, and I was certainly fooled and assumed Neil was winding his way to a Yes.

I've liked Neil from the start and this didn't make me think less of him. I probably even grinned a little, but then, I'm a sarcastic and caustic person who enjoys a bit of well-earned comeuppance and schadenfreude. Sorry-not-sorry, Sam.

• Love 8

This would be awesome: Sam gets chosen as the next bachelorette!!!

Preview shows Chris Harrison saying: this is our most controversial season EVAH! No, really people, it is!!!!

1st episode:

Chris Harrison talks with Sam outside the mansion. "So, the limos are approaching! Are you ready?"

Sam: f**k yeah, bring it!

Sam meets the men, kicks 4 of their asses cuz she thinks they're pussies. They are happy to make it out with their lives.

Cocktail party starts. 17 of the 21 men at the party saw MAFS and drink themselves into a stupor. Paramedics take them away in ambulances.

Rose ceremony begins with 4 men left.

Sam makes her speech: "if any of you f**kers have any cunts waiting for you at home get out now." 3 men make a break for it. One didn't even have a gf at home but he ran anyway.

One guy left.

Chris Harrison: uh, this is, uh, the final rose I guess.

Sam to final guy: GET UP HERE AND take this rose NOW!

Final guy is a self-proclaimed masochist on social media and gladly accepts the rose. He proposes before her while on both knees. They fall in love and live happily ever after.

Now THAT would be a good show!!!

• Love 9

This would be awesome: Sam gets chosen as the next bachelorette!!!

Preview shows Chris Harrison saying: this is our most controversial season EVAH! No, really people, it is!!!!

1st episode:

Chris Harrison talks with Sam outside the mansion. "So, the limos are approaching! Are you ready?"

Sam: f**k yeah, bring it!

Sam meets the men, kicks 4 of their asses cuz she thinks they're pussies. They are happy to make it out with their lives.

Cocktail party starts. 17 of the 21 men at the party saw MAFS and drink themselves into a stupor. Paramedics take them away in ambulances.

Rose ceremony begins with 4 men left.

Sam makes her speech: "if any of you f**kers have any cunts waiting for you at home get out now." 3 men make a break for it. One didn't even have a gf at home but he ran anyway.

One guy left.

Chris Harrison: uh, this is, uh, the final rose I guess.

Sam to final guy: GET UP HERE AND take this rose NOW!

Final guy is a self-proclaimed masochist on social media and gladly accepts the rose. He proposes before her while on both knees. They fall in love and live happily ever after.

Now THAT would be a good show!!!

hahaha For their honeymoon, she can take him to Medieval Times. "Come on, we're supposed to be a unit! And I want chicken! I'll drive!".

• Love 4

Oh, I definitely didn't mean all Taurus's are blunt. Sorry if it came out that way. Meant no offense! I'm sure it has zero to do with that anyway LOL. Sometimes it's just difficult to get any insight into these people. 

I'm sure Neil just realizes how Sam can easily fly off the handle. And maybe he even thought he needed to be firm, otherwise Sam/the "experts" would find a way to get him to reconsider. 

Sorry didn't mean to make it sound like I thought you were. So don't worry about it. Just was trying to say that I am one of those that isn't. 

Neil's build-up was definitely misleading, and deliberately so. He's a smart guy and as others have said, it was exactly the same as any number of Bachelor, Ryan Seacrest, Gordon Ramsay, etc. reality show gotchas. He could have phrased it in a number of different ways, but chose the one that would stick it to Sam (and perhaps the experts) the most.

It wasn't a "nice" thing to do but did make for a tense and unexpected TV moment, which I'm sure the producers appreciated. This was the couple that viewers were the most uncertain about, and I was certainly fooled and assumed Neil was winding his way to a Yes.

I've liked Neil from the start and this didn't make me think less of him. I probably even grinned a little, but then, I'm a sarcastic and caustic person who enjoys a bit of well-earned comeuppance and schadenfreude. Sorry-not-sorry, Sam.

I think that is it. It is the "dramatic" moment so the producers want it all done a certain way and such. I can imagine there is some coaching behind the scenes on how they deliver the decision they make. Like if you are going to say this then maybe do it this way and if your answer is this then do it this other way. Either way I don't care how its done and only that it was because she is a horrible person. If anyone on this show was a bitch it was her. 

And OMG I am laughing over here at your posts Paddywagon and Kareem. Thank you for those. 

Hmmm. Well I haven't seen pt 2 yet so I don't know how it comes off, but I wouldn't have expected Neil to be unkind. It's especially confusing given the suggestions on social media that they are at least friends.

To phrase it that way sounds like there's anger, whether at Sam or the show I'm not sure.

She's contracted to wear the ring until they broadcast the final 2 part on FYI.

I'm still fearing for poor Neil, though. A later reconciliation is still a possbility.

I really don't want to believe it but I guess it could happen. So in real time the 6 week period ended last August, right? I guess that's enough time for something to happen between them.

If she's just making up shit in her own, however, she's even crazier than I thought.

ETA: When does the reunion show air?

Edited by BBDi
  • Love 2

She's contracted to wear the ring until they broadcast the final 2 part on FYI.

I'm still fearing for poor Neil, though. A later reconciliation is still a possbility. 

I can't see the pic up close without zooming but if that is what you are talking about with the ring. I am not seeing it zooming in at all. As you pointed out though i would think it would be worn until it was over. I like how Neil isn't in the picture because he was running off to get some oysters. So now either Neil was with David there or he was with Sam there since it said running into a friend. I would say that if he was with David he ran away because he saw Sam and David was like let's say hi. LOL Ok that is how I want to picture it happening. I admit that. LOL Of course Neil could have meant it and said he wanted to be friends with her and they have a friendship and nothing more. I know I just hope he wouldn't get sucked back into anything with her because she will always be a narcissistic bully.

You can it on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCTjuAOvPFF/

I'm not sure, whether Neil was even really there other whether David was joking.

I still fear for Neil though, simply based on Sam's tweets. Either she is seriously deluded (and I mean that) or they are together. It's not just one day, two day or three days where she was gushing about Neil - it's a constant feature on her SM posts. If this is just friendship, than it's the craziest and most disturbing friendship of all time. 

• Love 3

Neil being gone to get oysters doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't they wait for him to get back or go to where he was?

They were on a high-profile show together so it seems they'd go out of their way to get a selfie with all 3.

I'm betting Neil wasn't there.

• Love 3

Agree 100%!  Who's a pussy now, Sam?

• Love 4

If I remember correctly, when they were filming the 6 month reunion show, Dr. Pepper said something glowing (I can't remember what exactly it was, but she seemed happy about something), so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Neil and Sam got back together.

Either that, or it was about Tres and Vanessa still being together (but from what people who follow them on SM have said, it seems like that's not the case anymore).

• Love 3

You can it on Instagram:

I'm not sure, whether Neil was even really there other whether David was joking.

I still fear for Neil though, simply based on Sam's tweets. Either she is seriously deluded (and I mean that) or they are together. It's not just one day, two day or three days where she was gushing about Neil - it's a constant feature on her SM posts. If this is just friendship, than it's the craziest and most disturbing friendship of all time. 

Thanks for the link. I wonder when that picture was taken. Sam is definitely wearing a ring, and David seems to be pointing at it.

I was just thinking didn't "expert" Levkoff tweet something after the reunion show ; something to the effect about loving being right and then Sam retweeted it? I wonder if it was about sam and Neil ending up together? It probably was (barf).

• Love 3

I didn't see Neil's "let down" speech yet, but being an avid watcher of Gordon Ramsay shows and knowing how they can play games with the editing, I'm wondering if it's possible that they cut from Neil saying, "I'm committed to" directly to "leaving the relationship" when that was really out of context with the first part.  These days with the digital editing it can be hard to catch when they do that.

Regarding the photo of David and Sam, I thought David is now not sporting a beard and has lost some weight.  I'd vote for that photo being at least a few months old given that.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 1

Oysterfest in Atlanta is (usually) held every last weekend in February, the photo was taken today. 

So he's growing the beard back, then!  Interesting!

David is still trying to throw people off the scent....Also interesting.  Even if it's not true I think they both want us to think that Neil and Sam are still together.  He's working off the assumption that we haven't seen Part 2 yet.  I don't think Neil would really risk being seen in public with Sam before the show aired if they were still together.

Edited by Snarklepuss

I didn't see Neil's "let down" speech yet, but being an avid watcher of Gordon Ramsay shows and knowing how they can play games with the editing, I'm wondering if it's possible that they cut from Neil saying, "I'm committed to" directly to "leaving the relationship" when that was really out of context with the first part.  These days with the digital editing it can be hard to catch when they do that.

Regarding the photo of David and Sam, I thought David is now not sporting a beard and has lost some weight.  I'd vote for that photo being at least a few months old given that.

He said in an interview that he goes back and forth between having a beard and shaving it off.

Or he's a compulsive liar--JMO

David is a lying liar who liies but if Neil wasn't there, I'd read the comment more as a small joke than serious lying. 

Edited by allthelight
  • Love 1

In all fairness, Sam may have told him that--and Neil was probably never there.

However, I just read what he wrote & he said Neil was getting "everyone" oysters. So I go back to my original statement.

Edited by Meliss
  • Love 1

He said in an interview that he goes back and forth betweeng having a beard and shaving it off.

David is a lying liar who lives but if Neil wasn't there, I'd read the comment more as a small joke than serious lying.

I agree. If you follow him on instagram, you would observe that he jokes around a lot. I won't call it lying.

• Love 1

I agree. If you follow him on instagram, you would observe that he jokes around a lot. I won't call it lying.

Thank you.  I don't get the feeling he's a liar so much as he wants to hide the truth because the show is not over just yet.  That's what a lot of them do.  They all did similar stuff last season too.  So they'd all have to be called liars for hiding the truth.  Sam would also have to be called a liar.  But I don't call it that.  I call it following the orders of TPTB.  The show wants them to keep their big fat mouths shut about the truth even if it means deceiving people about the outcome.  Truthfully this is obvious to me and I don't understand the compulsion to call anyone a liar when under these circumstances that's not what they are.  JMHO. 

Also, if anyone "spilled the beans" before the finale it was Ashley and her family and friends, who were trashing David LONG before the finale aired.  If that didn't make it obvious that they weren't still together, I don't know what would.  And she shouldn't have been doing that.  The show would have wanted her to play nice just to throw the audience off track about how things ended with her and David.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 7

Let me play devil's advocate. We always preach forgiveness. Why shouldn't Neil forgive Sam, IF she really changed? I am sure she has seen the error of her ways.

But on another hand, there is a difference between forgiving and staying married.

Edited by ctbabe
  • Love 3

You can it on Instagram:

Ok see it with that way. I couldn't bring it up in that way so thanks. I hope its just her wearing it because of the show. As well as the stupid SM messages. Which I feel are more her trying to get people to pity her because of the outcome in the next episode and nothing more. She wants it to come off like she changed when she hasn't and never will. UGH

I was just thinking didn't "expert" Levkoff tweet something after the reunion show ; something to the effect about loving being right and then Sam retweeted it? I wonder if it was about sam and Neil ending up together? It probably was (barf).

I hope not. Sam is always going to be a miserable bully. 

Let me play devil's advocate. We always preach forgiveness. Why shouldn't Neil forgive Sam, IF she really changed? I am sure she has seen the error of her ways.

But on another hand, there is a difference between forgiving and staying married.

Considering she has shown she hasn't changed and isn't sorry for how she is there is no way to forgive. Someone that truly knew they were in the wrong wouldn't have acted the ways she did in the whole show or on SM during it. She is nothing more then a narcissistic bully. They will put the act on like they are nice but turn on you the second they have to because you said/did something wrong. People like her don't change overnight or pretty much ever. 

• Love 3

does anyone know when the reunion will air? i saw that vanessa said on her twitter to "watch part 2 and then catch up with us after" and then sam said only 2 more days before it's all done. does anyone know if the reunion will immediately follow the decision episode? i am thinking maybe it will... if we see neil/sam divorce, then they might show us immediately that they (maybe) get back together in the reunion.. like a fast-forward 6 months... ?

• Love 1

And there's a big difference between being friends and being married.  Some people make great friends but get them in a romantic relationship and they are horrible.  I could see that being the case with Sam.  Plus the leopard doesn't change its spots that fast.  She may see the error of her ways but not know how to stop herself from repeating them.

• Love 2

does anyone know when the reunion will air? i saw that vanessa said on her twitter to "watch part 2 and then catch up with us after" and then sam said only 2 more days before it's all done. does anyone know if the reunion will immediately follow the decision episode? i am thinking maybe it will... if we see neil/sam divorce, then they might show us immediately that they (maybe) get back together in the reunion.. like a fast-forward 6 months... ?

No its on March 8th. The catch up after is probably that stupid Jamie junk. I can't watch that myself. I tried once and couldn't make it through that. To much BS going on in it.

Is it possible that David and Sam are now a couple?

I would hope not but the way they were in the pic it did cross my mind. I will say that I doubt it though because I can't even see him wanting to put up with someone like her and all her crap she spews. She is toxic. 

• Love 1

Just a wild thought. In the matching episode, I think Dr. Pepper mentioned that they had considered Sam as a match for David. You don't suppose that David and Sam really did get together making Dr. Pepper's instinct correct. What a turn around that would be. He wouldn't mind Sam's ups and downs because he only sees the ups anyway :)

• Love 2

They are not together, he mentioned it on Twitter a few days ago, when he was basically begging some Bachelorette castoff (I don't know if it's actually the Bachelor show, but it was definitely some reality show) to date him.

I don't know. He's fake as hell. And Sam, in all her horribleness isn't (she's delusional at most, but I think if she's a liar, then she lies mostly to herself). Also, they are both very pushy, very in your face. Someone probably wouldn't make it out alive. 

• Love 3

Just a wild thought. In the matching episode, I think Dr. Pepper mentioned that they had considered Sam as a match for David. You don't suppose that David and Sam really did get together making Dr. Pepper's instinct correct. What a turn around that would be. He wouldn't mind Sam's ups and downs because he only sees the ups anyway :)

Bahahhaha I imagine it would go something like this:

David: (outside on the front lawn talking to the camera) my beautiful wife just kicked me out of the house because I said something she didn't like. she was microwaving food for herself and I asked if there was anything around I could eat. She called me fake and told me to "Betty Crocker it up" if I wanted to eat and made me leave. (Sounds of Sam fuming and saying "he doesn't deserve to even talk to me!!!" can be heard in the background. David has his usual hopeful ear to ear smile). But you know; that's life and I am going to take it all in stride and fight for my marriage. I think I will get her a couple of owl related trinkets and she will make a fake show of how much she loves them, I can maybe sneak a kiss, and it should be all good. Or maybe she will snap and kick me out again or spend 20 minutes berating me as man, but thats ok because marriage is hard and I love my wife and she might give up but I am never giving up on my marriage.

And blah blah blah

• Love 12

Bahahhaha I imagine it would go something like this:

David: (outside on the front lawn talking to the camera) my beautiful wife just kicked me out of the house because I said something she didn't like. she was microwaving food for herself and I asked if there was anything around I could eat. She called me fake and told me to "Betty Crocker it up" if I wanted to eat and made me leave. (Sounds of Sam fuming and saying "he doesn't deserve to even talk to me!!!" can be heard in the background. David has his usual hopeful ear to ear smile). But you know; that's life and I am going to take it all in stride and fight for my marriage. I think I will get her a couple of owl related trinkets and she will make a fake show of how much she loves them, I can maybe sneak a kiss, and it should be all good. Or maybe she will snap and kick me out again or spend 20 minutes berating me as man, but thats ok because marriage is hard and I love my wife and she might give up but I am never giving up on my marriage.

And blah blah blah

• Love 4

I can see them as a couple. David sees everything as positive and when Sam is in a good mood, that would be enough validation that their love was worth fighting for. Maybe that was what Logan was so happy about? Stranger things have happened.