Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Tres probably couldn't handle her insecurities and I think the constant giggling was getting to him. Heck, it was getting to me and we only see her a minute or two a week.

For what it's worth, I wasn't impressed with how she "took care" of him during the allergic reaction. All the reasons have been stated by others already.

• Love 1

So THIS IS IT.. *hiss* From the way it was hyped and how crazy people were calling him axe murderer on twitter, I thought the knife stabbing rumor was true.

I would like to congratulate everyone that dug out this police record. They found someone in AZ to order all his records. It really does show that people do change After taking those classes. he calmly spoke to Ashley during their fight. He never raised his voice. I hope now that they have released these records, these spiteful ladies can move on with their lives.

Who dug this up and who are the ladies you are referring to?

Tres probably couldn't handle her insecurities and I think the constant giggling was getting to him. Heck, it was getting to me and we only see her a minute or two a week.

For what it's worth, I wasn't impressed with how she "took care" of him during the allergic reaction. All the reasons have been stated by others already.

Lol the giggling.....darn it, I just giggled why reading about the giggling. I would find it hysterical if that's why they broke up!

• Love 1

Axe murderer softens the police report.

We must be CRAZY to believe a police report.....

It's not that we don't believe the police report but it's already been so hashed out people are just sick of it. Like I said earlier today this isn't going to change anyone's mind regardless of what "side" people are on. In fact the insistent need to point out everything negative David has pushed me to like him more. That's what ashleys entourage doesn't get. All this work they did to get these rumors out are back firing.

• Love 13

Lol the giggling.....darn it, I just giggled why reading about the giggling. I would find it hysterical if that's why they broke up!

I actually like them together

It's not that we don't believe the police report but it's already been so hashed out people are just sick of it. Like I said earlier today this isn't going to change anyone's mind regardless of what "side" people are on. In fact the insistent need to point out everything negative David has pushed me to like him more. That's what ashleys entourage doesn't get. All this work they did to get these rumors out are back firing.

I totally agree. My friend and I were rooting for them but with this vindictive behavior, he definitely dodged a bullet.

• Love 3

This is the broken record thread.

Everyone can read.

Can we talk about something else? Like.... your predictions for tonight? Any surprises?

I think only Sam and Neil will stay together but Neil will say no first.

I think Vanessa and tres stay together at decision time but then break up after.

• Love 4

Anger control is still listed as ten, 2 hour courses. Either way, he's lying.

Have a look at the program he completed, it is a 6 hour, 1 day program. They talk to the individual and then refer on if they feel the participant needs further help. So he could have done just 2 hours and they felt he learned from the situation and was not a threat.

http://eac1.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Anger-Management-3-fold-brochure-2013-.pdf

Edited to correct the link

Edited by crazychicken

I knew he was creepy from the first show.He has always given off that boiling right under the surface vibe, like when he dramatically twirled into the bathroom about his fathers iirc death anniversary.

I am not able to keep up with every page of this thread, so thanks to everyone who found all the intel  and keeping the conversation going.

It does seem clear David lied to People.  That was another feeling I got from him, that he lies a lot.

• Love 4

Anyway.....

I think:

1) Vanessa and Tres stayed together after the six week mark, but are no longer currently together.

2) Sam and Neil stayed together after the six week mark, and are still currently together. But I do suspect he said no at first.

3) David and Ashley....do I need to even state my "prediction"?

I know all couples have to keep up the pretense that they are together, but Sam's SM activity seems a little OTT if they aren't together. Either he dumped her and she's trying to get him to change his mind somehow by tweeting about how great he is or she's doing it for some sympathy. But I kind of don't buy that. There's a line between keeping people guessing for contractual reasons and declaring her love for him/expressing how great he is nearly every tweet. 

I just read another article will be released tomorrow with more information.

Of course.. today was the demo.. After collecting data from everyone that hates him, it won't be complete without a big reveal.. it won't be different from what was revealed today and I can bet it that I still won't care.

BTW thanks for the info..

Anyway.....

I think:

1) Vanessa and Tres stayed together after the six week mark, but are no longer currently together.

2) Sam and Neil stayed together after the six week mark, and are still currently together. But I do suspect he said no at first.

I know all couples have to keep up the pretense that they are together, but Sam's SM activity seems a little OTT if they aren't together. Either he dumped her and she's trying to get him to change his mind somehow by tweeting about how great he is or she's doing it for some sympathy. But I kind of don't buy that. There's a line between keeping people guessing for contractual reasons and declaring her love for him/expressing how great he is nearly every tweet.

I totally agree with your predictions..

• Love 4

Anyway.....

I think:

I agree with your predictions

What I hope happens is that when Neil says no Sam goes into a hulk smash rage, bangs Logan & Joe's heads together knocking some sense into them and they realize that matching people with anger issues is stupid

• Love 6

That links to a course about shop lifting.

Maybe he can meet someone at an angry shoplifters meeting?

On a serious note, I think what he did according to the police report and the witness statements was really scary.  I don't think I would ever date or go near a person like that, ever.     Maybe he will not do it again, but I doubt too many women would be willing to take a chance.

• Love 3

Anyway.....

I think:

That's my prediction, too, about all of them. I think they showed Sam going upstairs in the preview to make us wonder what happened, but it will turn out to be something innocent. Or Neil said no, then changed his mind and said that he was just joking.

About David, I really don't know what to think anymore. I know it was a red flag for me when he snapped at Ashley on Father's Day and stormed into the bathroom, and I didn't like it when he threw Ashley on the bed, and I've had mixed feelings about him all this time, but I didn't expect him to be so violent and controlling. Maybe he changed since then - I hope so. I do think that if he'd been so aggressive and pushy with Ashley all this time, she would have said something about it in her THs. In that clip, she said nice things about him.

Speaking of the clip, I wish they had shown more scenes like that during all these episodes, instead of the constant repetitions about this whole process from the "experts."

• Love 1

No problem. That's for a program in NY. Any info for an AZ course? I'm looking also. The "anger control" class on David's case docs is listed as a 10 session, 2-hour each class.

That was the course that was accepted by the court to satisfy his requirements, the completion certificate was on file that is why I know he only did a 6 hour course. Since he moved I assume they let him complete his course in NY instead of traveling to AZ.

Article from the showrunner.

"The toughest part about this show is shielding our talent from the keyboard warriors that lurk on social media, viewers who are quick to want to unearth some dirty secret or name-call."

Hee-hee. Is that what we are? Keyboard warriors. I like that. Should be the name of a band. 

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/02/married-at-first-sight-producer-sam-dean-confessional/

• Love 2

That was the course that was accepted by the court to satisfy his requirements, the completion certificate was on file that is why I know he only did a 6 hour course. Since he moved I assume they let him complete his course in NY instead of traveling to AZ.

I'm a derp. I've since deleted this comment.

"The toughest part about this show is shielding our talent from the keyboard warriors that lurk on social media, viewers who are quick to want to unearth some dirty secret or name-call."

Hee-hee. Is that what we are? Keyboard warriors. I like that. Should be the name of a band. 

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/02/married-at-first-sight-producer-sam-dean-confessional/

Too funny!!

• Love 1

This creep has 2 civil lawsuits and 1 criminal suit. What the heck? MAFS admits to having the arrest record. So I don't care one way or another, but did they tell Ashley about this? If she knew, then she deserves the lying creep. If she didn't then that's disgusting. 

• Love 2

/cry. Noooooooooo! But probably true.

My prediction: the show tonight ends with Sam leaving the room. Wow, such a cliffhanger. /yawn

My prediction: I think the cliffhanger is Ashley and David trying to decide what to do Edited by ctbabe
  • Love 2

This is too funny.  I seriously wonder about people who spend all their time Googling people and looking up arrest records and court cases.  Who the fuck cares?  I don't know any of these people on the show.  I'd do that for someone I met in my life, but for someone on a reality show, no way.  I just like to watch TV and chill out, I don't need to know anybody's arrest record.  

I once saw something about "anger management" how it's basically bullshit; that it really doesn't teach people constructive ways to manage anger.  I mean anger is a normal emotion.  Sometimes I feel that we, and I include me in this, watch too much Dateline, too much 48 Hours and Dr. Phil and if we see a man being aggressive, we think he's a rapist or murderer.  On another board, a man said that if men weren't aggressive, the human race would probably die out.  I mean if a man asked me if he could kiss me, I'd laugh in his face because that would mean he was unable to pick up the signals.

The problem with this show many-fold.  For one, I think people have lost the art of courtship and mating.  When I was younger and on the subway, people would actually talk to each other, today everybody is on their device, it seems that we're losing the ability to talk to each other.  Now to top this off, you put people who don't know each other together and tell them to dance.  It could take six weeks of just dating for people to get to know each other.  

My predictions, only Sam and Neil stay together.

• Love 8

Thanks for the article, I laughed at her making it clear that production plays no part in the casting and matching process and it is all on the experts. I get a 'hey don't blame us we gave them plenty of choices they stuffed up not us' tone from it.

• Love 2

Thanks for the article, I laughed at her making it clear that production plays no part in the casting and matching process and it is all on the experts. I get a 'hey don't blame us we gave them plenty of choices they stuffed up not us' tone from it.

Right?

It's also hilarious to be lectured on morality by someone who makes their living producing reality tv, which is totally 100% real, without producer manipulation, never gets called out for exploiting their "talent," er, contestants. 

I mean I personally don't care enough to go find these people on social media and harass them. Talk about the show and the stupidity on here? Of course, but interact with them, nah.

But, you know, edit them, put them out for the world, and then claim you're protecting them. Yeah, okay. Sure. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 

• Love 1

It was almost like the point of the entire article was to point out that it was not the Producer's fault that the show sucks & lacks integrity. No, it's the Experts that are behind all of it!! (Which may be true)

Also, I noticed that the casting process does not jive with what David's mom said happened!!

I have a hard time believing they are vetted that way & we all know about the background check process--anything goes!!

Right?

It's also hilarious to be lectured on morality by someone who makes their living producing reality tv, which is totally 100% real, without producer manipulation, never gets called out for exploiting their "talent," er, contestants. 

I mean I personally don't care enough to go find these people on social media and harass them. Talk about the show and the stupidity on here? Of course, but interact with them, nah.

But, you know, edit them, put them out for the world, and then claim you're protecting them. Yeah, okay. Sure. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 

I had to stop reading it.  Full of crap.

I think the article was great.  First and foremost, this is a show, not a documentary.  

Years ago I watched Oprah on her show when she talked about the first time she was on the Tonight show, when Johnny Carson was hosting.  She thought that she wold meet Johnny and get to know him.  She said that when they would break for commercial, the band would play so loud that she couldn't talk to Johnny, then she realized something, "this was a show."  It wasn't real, she wasn't going to get to know Johnny Carson, it was a talk "show."  

Reality shows are about ratings and getting people to watch; it's not about integrity or honesty.  If the show were honest, there would be people on it of various weights and sizes.  They don't want real people, they want attractive people who want to be on TV.  

• Love 5

Oh, I agree with that.

They are making a show, and of course, are doing anything in their power to get viewers. But they want people to react and talk about these six people. And I for sure don't buy that they really care about shielding them from all the meanies on social media. That was the only part that made me snort. If anything, that just brings up more topic of discussion.

I think they love all of drama surrounding David and Ashley. 

I think the cliffhanger will be that they have to decide separately if they want to stay together. Sam is going to act all anxious and cryie because won't know if Neil will say he wants to stay with her.

• Love 1

I feel like maybe I should care about this but its been so shoved down my throat I just don't care.

D.e.a.D. h.o.r.s.e.

AGREE!!!!

It is very likely that she saw personality characteristics in him that she didn't like. He was quite pushy with her and didn't seem to listen to or respect her boundaries at all. He talked when she asked for a breather, he pushed for intimacy when she made it clear that she wasn't into it, etc., etc.

I'm an extrovert married to a very introverted person and I've learned over the years that if I ever want to get anything out of him, I can NOT push for it. I think this was a bad match, regardless of his past transgressions.

Sorry but I just have to say that. I don't see her as being in anyway an introverted person. She has a mouth and knows how to use it when she wants to speak up. We have seen enough of certain things (way she talks in THs, to the experts, to David in their cams, and the fake fight) to see she is in no way or shape an introverted person. That is my take on her though. I felt from the get go she just didn't like how he looked and decided that she felt saying nothing was better then saying something which came off in a VERY bad way. As for him being pushy with things...well I never say him push for intimacy so that is out. He tried to talk to her which is not pushy but normal for people to do. I think he came off looking pushy since he was the only one doing a damn thing. Then on top of it you have the idiot experts telling him to do this and that and not a single thing said to her to do. The experts were telling him to push and push and push until she told Dr. C how she felt. If he was such a scary threat at this point in his life I doubt he'd have a clean record after one arrest. I saw nothing that screamed out anger or control freak with him. For me I felt he came off a lot better then Ashley on the show and after the fact with how things are on SM. There are times I think any other person would have lost it from not having someone respond to them trying to have a conversation or having to deal with her raising her voice and walking out of a room over and over again with the texting "fight". I just think if he hasn't done anything since then maybe he learned from it. It does happen. 

So THIS IS IT.. *hiss* From the way it was hyped and how crazy people were calling him axe murderer on twitter, I thought the knife stabbing rumor was true.

I would like to congratulate everyone that dug out this police record. They found someone in AZ to order all his records. It really does show that people do change After taking those classes. he calmly spoke to Ashley during their fight. He never raised his voice. I hope now that they have released these records, these spiteful ladies can move on with their lives.

There will always be those out there in SM that will make more of things then happened or twist and turn. As it is digging into other people's lives as whoever did is just disgusting IMO. I watch the show for entertainment. I am not going to sit here all day digging into these people's lives from any reality tv show I watch or anything thing else I watch. Agree I think the way he was with that stupid fight and plenty more showed he wasn't that person. As well as the fact that knowing how some can be in a relationship can sometimes be that they are like oil and water and it brings out things that a person never thought they would do, say or act. I have known that to happen with friends and people they dated. As well as I know my husband had a girlfriend when he was in his early 20s that it was that way. He is so not like what had described himself to be in that relationship. Yet people get older and either grow up and learn or they repeat the same crap over and over. I just know I am so done with this crap. I can't wait for the season to be done and hope to death Neil runs from Sam. 

• Love 3

Being introverted doesn't mean that you're paralyzed with fear at social interaction. It just means that it takes you longer to open up about deep issues. Most introverts I know are completely capable people socially, but they usually require low-key and often private recharge time which I would assume isn't often available when shooting a docu-series.

I thought David was being pushy with the ferris wheel kiss. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but if she had told him repeatedly that there wasn't a romantic connection (honeymoon), and on a seperate occassion that she wasn't attracted to him, the kiss seemed presumptuous and rude.

Edited by sniglet
  • Love 5