Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Psalm 25:3

• Start Topic

Airs 10/5/20

This episode is available early on Hulu, Fox Now and On Demand.  If you watch early and would like to discuss, please spoiler tag any plot details in your posts when you discuss it before it airs on television.  

After Ginger's live baptism causes an uproar among fans, Margaret invites her to appear on "wings of a Dove"; Jason's lies start to catch up with him; Ginger asks for Margaret's help with a stalker .

I might be completely naive, but i don't think Margaret was behind the slushee throwing. I think she has basically a good heart. She is trying to keep her empire together, but I don't think she knows anything about the terrible housing.

I hope that the ladies get together and take down those good old boys that think they are running the show.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

I don't think Margaret was behind it either.  I actually thought it was Ginger until the end.

Speaking of Ginger, another moment between her and the Rev.  Dare I hope the show sees the chemistry as well? 

I mean he is single. Aren't most of the successful televangelists already married at his age? Imagine if he and Ginger truly got together for their own powerplay reasons.

• LOL 1

What is up with Eugene Monreaux? My guess is he is in a coma somewhere in a hospital somewhere. He keeps meeting people who know who he is but who don't help him get back to his people. Like he can see tv, but he can't pick up a phone? They just keep telling him to keep walking.  It's weird. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, cardigirl said:

What is up with Eugene Monreaux? My guess is he is in a coma somewhere in a hospital somewhere. He keeps meeting people who know who he is but who don't help him get back to his people. Like he can see tv, but he can't pick up a phone? They just keep telling him to keep walking.  It's weird. 

Yeah, something's not right.  He enters a store (apparently owned by a woman he already knows) and doesn't immediately ask to use her phone? His part has to be a dream or hallucination.    

• Love 2

The Eugene thing is weird.    Why haven't they found the plane yet?   This is the USA, not remote jungles in the Amazon.   He gets a job in an appliance store and gets advice from the manager?   As he did with the woman who rescued him?   He doesn't try to get home?   I am loving Kim Cattrell!   She is doing a great job.    I can't say much for the "girls" at the motel and the good old boys - all that seems overly much.   Surprised there are only 5 comments on the episode.    Maybe this show is not doing well.    Does anyone know?

• Love 1

I don't get why Ginger is so very angry at Margaret rather than at Eugene and/or her own mother.  Margaret didn't know she existed-sure she tried to buy her off (as would many people), but she never had a role in hiding or denying her existence.  Ginger said her mother didn't want to hurt Eugene as she loved him, but shouldn't her mother have cared more about Ginger?  

I really like Antonio-he seems like he has a good heart, but there will definitely be something up with his own mother.

I think the pastor is behind everything.

• Love 7

Yeah, Ginger's anger at Margaret seems really displaced.  Margaret has actually been pretty generous to them and all Ginger's done is try to undermine her and play the blameless victim. What reaction did she think she was going to get when she got "baptized" and showed all her kibbles and bits?  I'm actually kind of hating Ginger right now.   Do really like the show though.  I wanted to say it's nice summer escapism but I guess it's not summer - 2020....    I like the chemistry between Rose and NotJason but I don't know how that all holds up.  He's either found out and they have a relationship or he's not found out and therefore they're siblings and no relationship.    

I wish someone would wake up and see all the puppeteering the Reverend is doing. 

• Love 2
On 10/6/2020 at 7:05 AM, cardigirl said:

What is up with Eugene Monreaux? My guess is he is in a coma somewhere in a hospital somewhere. 

Yea, that was what my sister speculated after the second ep and I think it's probably good spec. He can't actually be coherent and in a New Orleans store. Juliette Lewis somehow knew him and had a vest with his name on it as soon as he arrived so she almost certainly wasn't real.

I continue to enjoy the show but there are just way too many characters/plots. They need to stop featuring every one in every ep.

• Love 5
On 10/6/2020 at 7:05 AM, cardigirl said:

This, This, This.......and everyone who commented after you.  So glad to see I'm not the only one going down that thought path.  She happens to have a vest with his name on it, they just chill watching his TV show, he can steal from the register but not use the phone.  No way he's in the real world.  But considering how well known he must be I'm not sure he's in any actual hospital or anyplace official - I'm leaning towards him waking up back in the bed at the first old ladies swamp shack.  It's getting pretty twisted and a little (or a lot) weird at times and for some reason, maybe because it's a little different and weirder than what's on; I still want to keep watching and see where it's going.

• Love 3
On 10/10/2020 at 1:43 PM, sigmaforce86 said:

This, This, This.......and everyone who commented after you.  So glad to see I'm not the only one going down that thought path.  She happens to have a vest with his name on it, they just chill watching his TV show, he can steal from the register but not use the phone.  No way he's in the real world.  But considering how well known he must be I'm not sure he's in any actual hospital or anyplace official - I'm leaning towards him waking up back in the bed at the first old ladies swamp shack.  It's getting pretty twisted and a little (or a lot) weird at times and for some reason, maybe because it's a little different and weirder than what's on; I still want to keep watching and see where it's going.

Ooh, him being in dream-like purgatory makes perfect sense.

Ginger is so poorly and inconsistently written in so many different ways that I don’t have the patience to continue. No woman who created an decent living in sex work in Las Vegas would react in shock that she and her employees might be targeted by creeps by existing much less after her stunt. If anything she should find it weird that there was only one dude and irresponsible that she didn’t hire security from jump.

Edited by biakbiak