Type keyword(s) to search

Sara Haines: Redux

falltime
  • Start Topic

On 3/6/2021 at 1:05 PM, Badbea99 said:

Unlike the Princess of Arizona, Sara also has a wicked sense of humor and enjoys being self deprecating.  

Agreed!! I howled right along with Sara the time she nearly called Ronna McDaniel Ronald McDonald. She loves to laugh and seems to be a happy person overall, and I'm glad that she is open about her issues with anxiety and panic attacks because I can relate. She's been doing a great job on The Chase as well. Of everyone on the panel, she’s the one I could easily see as a game show host (though Whoopi had a gig hosting Hollywood Squares in the late 1990s).

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Agreed!! I howled right along with Sara the time she nearly called Ronna McDaniel Ronald McDonald. She loves to laugh and seems to be a happy person overall, and I'm glad that she is open about her issues with anxiety and panic attacks because I can relate. She's been doing a great job on The Chase as well. Of everyone on the panel, she’s the one I could easily see as a game show host (though Whoopi had a gig hosting Hollywood Squares in the late 1990s).

What I love about Sara is she's real. She doesn't try to play up any stereotypes. She's a beautiful girl but quickly admits she struggled with her love life. She comes across so sunny and fun, but she's open about mental health struggles. She expresses her political opinions as part of her job, but she is not tribal. She's one of my favorite people on TV. I always say she's the person I could see myself most friends with. 

• Love 19

I think it's helped that she isn't in studio with Meghan who can be physically intimidating.  Sara can walk away after giving her views without the fear of being confronted by Meghan after the show.

• Love 9
On 3/6/2021 at 1:40 AM, falltime said:

Sara's new tiktok video.

Flash dance

Her curls are adorable. It’s a shame women are encouraged to straighten their curls, as it supposedly looks “more professional”.  

On 3/6/2021 at 3:21 PM, RealHousewife said:

She has much more in common with Meghan's idol (Dolly Parton) than Meghan herself does. Sara's a bit like what you'd get if you made Dolly Parton talk politics. 

And Dolly owns her over the top look.  She’ll make fun of herself before anyone else gets the chance.  She likes to say it takes a lot of money to look so cheap. She certainly doesn’t snap, “Can’t a bitch just have a day?  Can’t she have fun?”.  

Edited by AryasMum
Discouraged and encouraged are completely different.
  • Love 14
On 3/14/2021 at 4:06 AM, RealHousewife said:

She's one of my favorite people on TV. I always say she's the person I could see myself most friends with. 

Agreed and agreed!! Besides, she and I are both September babies!! 😊

• Love 5

I forgot to take a screenshot of sara's insta story yesterday so now it's gone. She was in the studio, standing in front of a framed photo of the ladies that said family. In the photo had Whoopi, Abby, Joy, Sunny, Meghun. I think this is the face she had in the photo.

little women omg GIF by Lifetime

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, falltime said:

I forgot to take a screenshot of sara's insta story yesterday so now it's gone. She was in the studio, standing in front of a framed photo of the ladies that said family. In the photo had Whoopi, Abby, Joy, Sunny, Meghun. I think this is the face she had in the photo.

little women omg GIF by Lifetime

LMAO! I can totally picture Sara doing this face. 

• Love 3

I really, really love Sara these days.

She really is giving us her thoughts, and they are good ones. In the past she did not really do that - she vacillated and was never clear what she actually thought.

And I love her nice swipes at MM.

• Love 19
On 3/14/2021 at 1:06 AM, RealHousewife said:

What I love about Sara is she's real. She doesn't try to play up any stereotypes. She's a beautiful girl but quickly admits she struggled with her love life. She comes across so sunny and fun, but she's open about mental health struggles. She expresses her political opinions as part of her job, but she is not tribal. She's one of my favorite people on TV. I always say she's the person I could see myself most friends with. 

On 3/14/2021 at 1:11 PM, babyhouseman said:

I've liked Sara since she did pop news on Good Morning America weekend. She's very likeable. I love anybody with a sense of humor. 

16 hours ago, falltime said:

I don't like how the turtle neck looked on tv.

SaraH_2021-03-23.png

Yeah i don't dislike many of her outfits but i agree on this one.  Its actually a trigger for me.  I think its the bun.  Hair down, the curls, then i think it would stand out.  Not so severe.  Let it be known i have no clue what i am saying, i am not a professional in any sense of the word.  Sara just has an innate charm and she glows from the inside out.  I've watched her too from the early GMA days and I'm sorry Ben, but Sara and Dan Harris were the dream team of all dream teams. Flippn hysterical. And they could both keep pace with each other which was even funnier.  Ahhh but all things must come to pass....  that's my essay contribution on Who's Your Favorite View Co-Host and Why.  Maybe Facebook will make it a survey.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, falltime said:

SaraH_2021-03-24.png

Denim is always risky when not jeans but that dress is cute.

Edited to add. I  have read the correction on the pic.  I thought that looked too thin to be denim. Either way it's cute.

Edited by ifionlyknew
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2021 at 7:47 PM, deirdra said:

With these selfies is Sara mocking Meghan?  I approve 🙂

She looks so cute!

4 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

I'm happy for Sara's debut in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. She's a better person than I am, because I'd totally rub it in everyone's (except Whoopi) face.

She's in that movie? Why have they not said anything about that?  I don't know when it opens but maybe they're waiting until closer to the premiere?  Unless that was today lol

One of the reasons that I like Sara is because she seems to have such fun when she does things, whether it's geeking out over a Marvel movie or making fun of the clothes they put her in. It's like she's inviting everyone watching her to have fun too.

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, falltime said:

SaraH_2021-04-05 (1).png

SaraH_2021-04-05 (2).png

SaraH_2021-04-05 (3).png

SaraH_2021-04-05 (4).png

Lol @ the first question. Yes, Sara has tons of experience working with someone who is just a jerk! 

The character traits Sara values most are all missing in Meghan. 

I’m not surprised Sara named Jed. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I am just so impressed with how far Sara has grown since her return.  Gone is the mealy mouthed "let's all get along" girl of the past, replaced by a woman who can speak her mind with relevant, well formed remarks.  Honestly, I think she is best one on the panel these days.  She combines an ability to converse intelligently with a natural charm and likability.  I think in the past she was stunted by the strong personalities of the other hosts.  Being alone in the studio has given her the confidence to speak up.

• Love 15
37 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I am just so impressed with how far Sara has grown since her return.  Gone is the mealy mouthed "let's all get along" girl of the past, replaced by a woman who can speak her mind with relevant, well formed remarks.  Honestly, I think she is best one on the panel these days.  She combines an ability to converse intelligently with a natural charm and likability.  I think in the past she was stunted by the strong personalities of the other hosts.  Being alone in the studio has given her the confidence to speak up.

She was also usually pregnant or post partum when she was on the show before. 

I agree she has really stepped up to the plate.  And she seems to be enjoying herself.  I love her laugh.

• Love 12
On 4/16/2021 at 6:42 AM, Haleth said:

I agree. I'm enjoying Sara more than all of them. She's sweet, intelligent, and not a know-it-all. Meghan can be straight nasty, but the others are also strong personalities and could also be intimidating for different reasons. You've got the iconic egot Whoopi Goldberg. You've got Joy Behar, First Lady of the View, and then Sunny, a wicked sharp lawyer who never fathoms she could possibly be wrong. lol 

• Love 4

Sara, moreso than any of the other regulars (with the possible exception of Ana), seems to be the embodiment of what you see is what you get. She seems comfortable in her own skin...very genuine. Sara has grown so much in this past year. I hope she continues to hold her own once everyone else rejoins her in the studio.

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 8

Anti-Meghan? It's funny on one level, because we know Meghan seems to hate Sara (and I think over time you've seen Sara stop being nice and arguably shade Meghan back), but occasionally Sara's Conservative upbringing slips back in. She's hardly Meghan's opposite on every issue (a lot, but not all). It's more about approach, not actual beliefs. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 1:41 AM, RealHousewife said:

^ Thank you for sharing! Veronica and Dominique are doing Sara's beautiful face justice. 

Her face looks great but I've never been a fan of the fried, messy hair look.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/8/2021 at 3:14 AM, falltime said:

SaraH_2021-05-08.png

That does explain it.  She's looked like a milllion bucks on The Chase, so I'm glad they're not just going home after those tapings. I actually loved how she looked on the day those photos above were taken. I thought part of her looking better on The Chase (aside from the better makeup and hair) was the color palate (solid whites, blacks, golds, etc) but now I think it's just solid colors, period. Thst Orangey-Peach works much better than I'd have assumed. 

• Love 1