Type keyword(s) to search

Thrive Without Janelle: The Accountability Group

• Start Topic

Well we are on the road to NY and, somehow (and unlike Janelle), I manage to get my workouts in at the hotel fitness centers or ones with more than one floor. Today is 15 minute treadmill, 15 minute bike, 15 minute elliptical. There’s also the push-ups on the hotel room floor. Gettin’ it done (cause this is MY routine and it *could* be Janelle’s too). 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Well we are on the road to NY and, somehow (and unlike Janelle), I manage to get my workouts in at the hotel fitness centers or ones with more than one floor. Today is 15 minute treadmill, 15 minute bike, 15 minute elliptical. There’s also the push-ups on the hotel room floor. Gettin’ it done (cause this is MY routine and it *could* be Janelle’s too). 

Safe travels and hope the move goes smoothly. Welcome to NY!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I hope you feel better soon.

5 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Sorry you're not feeling up to par, but still a remarkable achievement. 👏

Thanks!  Hopefully today will be a better day.

• Love 7

We’ve been on Long Island now for a few weeks and I’m loving the weather so much I spend hours outside when possible. even in the rain, which is a delight for a former desert dweller! 

I run for an hour, walk the dog for 30 minutes and indoor cycle with the sliding door open to get the cool air so I can work harder. I’ll probably get a road bike at some point and start ocean swimming next year because the beaches are 3 miles from me (I was once a lifeguard so swimming is one of my things). 

I’m also able to find more specialty foods I love, even more than Las Vegas ever had (gluten free, vegan, middle eastern).  It’s been good for the body and soul here. The people are nice, too. 

• Love 15