Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cody is such a creep. David can the choose the 10k if he wants. He is so condescending, as if David is an underling who should feel honored that Cody speaks to him.

Does Will ever wear anything else? Maybe all his mystic utterances were taped at the same time.

His makeup looked better tonight. Or are we just used to it now? Lol 

juli did not tell them it was a triple. She spoke in a way that they were correct in thinking it was just a double. 
Unless I missed it. 

17 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Extended talk about bidets in the HoH room. Enzo was pleasantly surprised to learn the water came from a second source, not the bowl. 

Did...Enzo think the bidet was spraying dirty water from the toilet bowl? What on earth?

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

His makeup looked better tonight. Or are we just used to it now? Lol 

juli did not tell them it was a triple. She spoke in a way that they were correct in thinking it was just a double. 
Unless I missed it. 

You didn’t miss it, she said to the camera she was keeping the triple a secret for now.

• LOL 1

Ah ha, Julie's letting them think it's a double eviction.

Kevin made a good speech. David's was OK.

Enzo - Kevin

Dani - Kevin

Tyler - Kevin

Christmas - Kevin 

Nicole - Kevin

Memphis - Kevin

Good-bye Kevin!

Did Kevin take a blanket with him? 

Kevin thought he would get a couple pity votes. He was surprised it was unanimous 

he didn’t want to hug anyone. Told them all they could do it later during happy times. Told Julie he didn’t want to hug anyone cuz it’s all fake lol 

2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Did...Enzo think the bidet was spraying dirty water from the toilet bowl? What on earth?

Well.   It is Enzo....... lol

• Love 2

Eh I hate Cody and if I were a player I would be WTF. Though too Cody's credit when David told him on the feeds it was for BLM, Cody changed his tune. To be honest I'm surprised they edited it out since it would have made Cody look better. 

Edited by choclatechip45
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kevin only has a personality when in the DR and outside the BB house. It's so weird. This funny feisty Kevin is so different from when he's in the house.

He's like me and more comfortable one on one than in a group.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 1

Go David!

Ha, Julie snapped at Christmas. She should have let Christmas keep her block at True. 

Oh crap, Memphis won again. I'll have to find a rotten name for him tomorrow.

• Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

Any chance Nicole goes if noms stay the same?

Yep. The 5 voting: Tyler, Xmas, Cody, Enzo and Dani. Ty and Xmas might but they'd need a 3rd to flip. Anything is possible with Enzo.

• Love 1
Just now, HartofDixie said:

She should why waste it on David. Can you imagine how awkward it will be in jury with Ian, Day, and Kevin?

Eh Ian is in love with her. The real awkwardness will be when they get in the real world and Ian sees the comments she has made.

2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

The bros want to keep David around don’t they? (Except Memphis) 

Yes, but pretty sure Cody's real final 2 is with Nicole and Enzo likes Nicole because Cody has been putting work to get him to trust Nicole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1