Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

I... okay. This is one that I don't think the live feeders are going to try like we usually do. At least I hope no one is putting ham and peanut butter on their shopping lists for tomorrow. What?

Signed,
The girl who ate Cheez-Whiz and pickle sandwiches on white Wonder bread (yes, I grew up in a trailer park)

It is apparently her addiction.

Kaysar and Janelle are talking.

Kaysar is telling Janelle not to tell give out information. They know they can't pull Tyler, David and Cody.

Kaysar trusts Nicole A. He doesn't know were Ian's head is at. Janelle thinks Ian will be loyal to them. They can't get a read on Bayleigh. They want to align with Keesha and Memphis and help pull one of them with the POV.

The bad part is they trust Dani. 

• Love 2

Kaysar tells Janelle" It's War now!"

He's trying to put together a competing alliance in his right now.

Janelle is super skeptical/cautious.

The bad part is they trust Dani. 

Janelle said she didn't even know where Dani was right then. She's skeptical.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

Kaysar thinks Bayleigh and Swaggy were on Love Island(?).

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Kaysar tells Janelle" It's War now!"

He's trying to put together a competing alliance in his right now.

Janelle is super skeptical/cautious.

Kaysar "He doesn't have Derrick to protect him."

• Love 2

Da'vonne and Kevin are bonding because they don't feel like they fit in the house. No one has approached either one of them. Both have each other backs. Kevin feels comfortable with Bayleigh. He wants to align with Ian.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah but let's face it, Tyler is the new Derrick.

With Cody? Definitely. But overall, yeah, it's fair to say that he's taking a Derrick-like approach to the game. The issue is that the alliances are more open-ended now, so a Derrick-like approach probably wouldn't work at this point. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

Da'vonne and Kevin are talking about Nicole F. Kevin says he likes her but he also sounds kind of skeptical. Da'Vonne sounds like she doesn't trust her at all haha

Day just said something about not being able to play in the safety comp when "they're" really in trouble - assuming she means Kaysar and Janelle. I guess playing and/or winning once means you can't do it again? Maybe that's why Keesha decided not to play this time?

• Love 1

Dani really isn't very good at BB. It's kind of crazy. She thinks she is way, way better than she actually is.

Kaysar is bad, too, as that guy doesn't know how to do anything but play SUPER HARD all the time, but at least he was forced into his position by the fact that he WAS going up (and probably getting evicted) this week. 

Dani is safe right now and she's STILL playing poorly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kaysar/Memphis/Janelle have figured out the Cody/Janelle alliance. Kaysar mocks her crying to him last night.

Janelle found out about an alliance against herself?

I kid, I kid.

• LOL 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Dani really isn't very good at BB. It's kind of crazy. She thinks she is way, way better than she actually is.

I don't think Dani was ever that good of a player but she does win comps which can help cover for a shitty social game. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think Dani was ever that good of a player but she does win comps which can help cover for a shitty social game. 

Yeah, good point. I can't knock her comp game. She IS good at comps. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I was thinking the same thing. She also had her estranged Dad protecting her in season 8.

12 minutes ago, grandmabegum said:

Janelle found out about an alliance against herself?

I kid, I kid.

oops. Meant Nicole F.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

You can kind of tell that Dominic keeps Dani in a little cocoon and without him she doesn't know what to do. Like she barely seems able to make her own meals. I think he said that since BB13 ended they've never spent any time apart and it shows.

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, good point. I can't knock her comp game. She IS good at comps. 

It helps that the last time Dani played, she was playing against Rachel Reilly and anyone will look like they have a better social game when they go against Rachel because Rachel, much as I love her, is a chaotic ball of energy that blows up for no reason at any time and she also has to rely on comp wins after awhile. 

When the show started last night, there was a tweet that went out on Dani's account (written by her before leaving) that said how she wasn't there to make friends, she was there to win, but Dani never seemed to understand that you do need friends in order to get through the game - comp wins can only take you so far on your own. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

You can kind of tell that Dominic keeps Dani in a little cocoon and without him she doesn't know what to do. Like she barely seems able to make her own meals. I think he said that since BB13 ended they've never spent any time apart and it shows.

She knew how to make veggie pasta! She was coaching Nicole F on how to make it. 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It helps that the last time Dani played, she was playing against Rachel Reilly and anyone will look like they have a better social game when they go against Rachel because Rachel, much as I love her, is a chaotic ball of energy that blows up for no reason at any time and she also has to rely on comp wins after awhile. 

When the show started last night, there was a tweet that went out on Dani's account (written by her before leaving) that said how she wasn't there to make friends, she was there to win, but Dani never seemed to understand that you do need friends in order to get through the game - comp wins can only take you so far on your own. 

It's really strange, Dani seems to be one of those people who can only make friends after Big Brother is over. She is good friends with Jen, Eric, and Kail from S8 and Rachel, Brendon, Jeff, Jordan, and Kalia from S13 and of course she's married to Dominic. Jordan has said what a great person Dani is. But once she enters the BB house she becomes cold and standoffish.

Um Tyler seems massively offended that Kaysar doesn't trust Cody 100%. I don't get this. Tyler should be working to set himself up as the good cop/bad cop to Cody.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Um Tyler seems massively offended that Kaysar doesn't trust Cody 100%. I don't get this. Tyler should be working to set himself up as the good cop/bad cop to Cody.

Remember how Tyler reacted the one time his name went out there to go on the block? The meltdown? The whining? He's not excellent at rolling with the punches. 

• Love 11

LOL Da'vonne basically saying she likes Ian the person but can't abide him beating Dan, and Kevin saying he keeps bringing it up and Ian seems annoyed.

Kevin, Day and Nicole A. seem like they're forming a nice little bond. It seems genuine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

LOL Da'vonne basically saying she likes Ian the person but can't abide him beating Dan, and Kevin saying he keeps bringing it up and Ian seems annoyed.

Kevin, Day and Nicole A. seem like they're forming a nice little bond. It seems genuine.

It is hilarious seeing how important it is to Ian that everyone acknowledge that he "thrashed" Dan. 

That said, knowing he is autistic, it's a bit less fun for me to mock him over it. But still, obviously being autistic doesn't at all mean "license to be a douchebag."

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's interesting when someone's read on a situation is right, and when another person's is off. I think Kevin's read on Memphis may be off, while I think Day's may be right.

What was Day's read on Memphis? Her read on Cody though is totally off.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That said, knowing he is autistic, it's a bit less fun for me to mock him over it. But still, obviously being autistic doesn't at all mean "license to be a douchebag."

If I thought it was in any way connected to his autism, I would never laugh or joke about it. But like you said, it's not a license to be a d-bag.

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

What was Day's read on Memphis? Her read on Cody though is totally off.

They were talking about the potential for a bro alliance and she mentioned that she didn't think Memphis was a part of what they suspect from Cody, Tyler and Enzo. Kevin seemed to think that Memphis would be just as in as those other three, but it really doesn't appear to be the case.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If I thought it was in any way connected to his autism, I would never laugh or joke about it. But like you said, it's not a license to be a d-bag.

They were talking about the potential for a bro alliance and she mentioned that she didn't think Memphis was a part of what they suspect from Cody, Tyler and Enzo. Kevin seemed to think that Memphis would be just as in as those other three, but it really doesn't appear to be the case.

Makes sense. Good for Da'vonne. Most of the houseguests read on Memphis has been wrong.

• Love 2

I'm watching Janelle and Bayleigh do yoga in the Showmance room but it involves a lot of hair flipping. Must be a different kind of yoga than I'm used to. Not much stretching of the follicles with those Youtube videos. 

Props to these ladies for talking game while holding these poses for a good two or three minutes:
iugaddK.png

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Bayleigh didn't think Cody/Nicole F were working together. She told Janelle she thought Cody was going to go after Nicole F. Janelle goes they are working together.

Bayleigh's bringing that FOUTTE energy to BB22. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Bayleigh didn't think Cody/Nicole F were working together. She told Janelle she thought Cody was going to go after Nicole F. Janelle goes they are working together.

Bay didn't even remember Cody and Franzel were on their first season together.

I mean, c'mon, if you're playing as an All-Star, you need to have the basic info down

• Love 7
Just now, vb68 said:

Bay didn't even remember Cody and Franzel were on their first season together.

I mean, c'mon, if you're playing as an All-Star, you need to have the basic info down

Damn I missed that. Bay keeps saying she never watched Big Brother, but knows a lot about past seasons and no one has picked up on it yet. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

I thought the same thing. Kaysar mentioned he didn't want to sleep in open bedrooms. I think the bedrooms were chosen before the feeds started.

Ian and Nicole F are talking game. Ian wants to work with Nicole F since they are the only winners. Nicole F says she has a good relationship with Cody. Nicole F likes Memphis. Ian likes Kevin and Nicole A. Nicole F has a bad feeling about Nicole A.

Of course Nicole F. has a bad feeling about Nicole A., it is because Nicole A. is a woman and we all know how Nicole F. tends to feel about other women.

14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That costs $1400 a month for fuck's sake!

I guess that's why he has had to open up 38 restaurants.  I do wonder how he went from being a mixologist (The first time I ever heard that term was due to him) to owning all of those restaurants.  That might be interesting to hear about.

12 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I can't believe they showed Dani and Da'Vonne talking about production, naming different producers (I think), or staff people, how one of them left Big Brother after several years to work on Glass House. And how one was really bossy. Don't they usually have Fish or a warning when something like that happens?

Glass House ftw!  I actually did not mind that show. 

7 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

did anyone else catch when bayleigh said Canada was racist? 

I mean this is Bayleigh we are talking about.  I someone looks at her the wrong way, they are racist.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani talking about how much she hates covid deniers and people who are reckless. Yeah, I can see why Hayden was dropped. There's no way they could have a covid denier on the feeds.

How can he, or anyone for that matter, be a denier?  What the hell?  What is his argument?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

How can he, or anyone for that matter, be a denier?  What the hell?  What is his argument?

Omg trust me. According to my FB feed it's all a hoax cooked up by Bill Gates and 5G ... or something ... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Omg trust me. According to my FB feed it's all a hoax cooked up by Bill Gates and 5G ... or something ... 

I guess if people still think the earth is flat, they will believe anything.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Of course Nicole F. has a bad feeling about Nicole A., it is because Nicole A. is a woman and we all know how Nicole F. tends to feel about other women.

I read this right as Nicole F. was talking to Keesha about Nicole A. and how she really likes her.

I just.

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think the issue with Dani is that she is too much of an introvert for Big Brother.

This house is actually filled with introverts. Strong introverts: Kaysar, NicoleA, Ian, Memphis. More introverted than not: Kevin, Keesha, David. An extrovert who connects better with introverts: Janelle. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

This house is actually filled with introverts. Strong introverts: Kaysar, NicoleA, Ian, Memphis. More introverted than not: Kevin, Keesha, David. An extrovert who connects better with introverts: Janelle. 

The difference is all those introverts are forcing themselves to socialize. Dani strikes me as someone who it takes a lot to open up to people.

• Love 2

Christmas and Bay are chatting casually.  Wanna make a guess at what Christmas just found a way to mention in passing as she was talking? 🤣🦶

Edited by TVFan17
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Watching Davonne trying so hard to be an introvert is kinda amusing.. At least she seems to have learned how and why she's gotten into trouble in her prior seasons.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

The difference is all those introverts are forcing themselves to socialize. Dani strikes me as someone who it takes a lot to open up to people.

I really think Dani is freaked that some of these HG's are regulars on Dick's show. Her issues with Dick are things that I don't think she'll ever be able to get over. 

• Love 2