Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Yes, this is exactly like multiple personality disorder.  The guy is broke and he likes hookers.  You've seen him, how else is he getting sex?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

FlapJack misrepresented himself. How did that happen?

The hunter has become the hunted!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, andreamf15 said:

There's only room for one liar in this relationship, Scott! 

I seriously love that she’s getting conned. I think it’s hilarious.

Lacey is toxic. I don’t blame John for keeping his story line going because I’m sure he needs the paycheck, but Lacey is trash and he needs to move on.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Oh here we go, martyr and victim Brittney.

Did she loves Giovanni enough to stop doing drugs, or did she end up in jail leaving her son behind.  

Well, she didn't consider it leaving her kids let her tell it lol. What was that quote she always said, "lost them to adoption" or some foolishness she made up.

Good gracious this sleeping pill needs to kick in lol

Edited by andreamf15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, candall said:

Tony bent Angela over the front of the car.

Okay, great, that's the devil dick image I'll keep in my heart until next Friday's rendezvous.  Stay safe, all.  Masks up!

What Murgh wants you to imagine:

giphy.gif

What I sense is more of the case:
giphy.gif

Reaction from the real devil:
giphy.gif

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, candall said:

I see no episode scheduled for next week, so tonight's show is the Christmas offering.  

DAMMIT! This is not your usual Christmas. We NEED a new show next Friday night, Christmas or not!

Personally, my Christmas has been reduced to only me this year. I need some mindless nonsense to get me through 

• Love 1

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had a good week. I am on vacation until January 4! I've been celebrating by lounging around, eating snacks, and waiting for all my Christmas shopping to arrive. My poor son has taken two COVID tests in the last week, and is taking another one tomorrow, he keeps running into people who've been exposed. All negative so far. What's everyone doing? 

• Love 1

Hi all. If Shawn calls, don’t tell him I’m here, okay?

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had a good week. I am on vacation until January 4! I've been celebrating by lounging around, eating snacks, and waiting for all my Christmas shopping to arrive. My poor son has taken two COVID tests in the last week, and is taking another one tomorrow, he keeps running into people who've been exposed. All negative so far. What's everyone doing? 

I’ll be spending Christmas with my loved ones, aka my tv and my iPad.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, this covid is running rampant. Hope he will still be negative. I need this escape of love after lockup. Life is much too real. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My poor son has taken two COVID tests in the last week, and is taking another one tomorrow, he keeps running into people who've been exposed. All negative so far. What's everyone doing? 

Healthy so far, but my entire family is isolating. We still must be aware!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

DAMMIT! This is not your usual Christmas. We NEED a new show next Friday night, Christmas or not!

Personally, my Christmas has been reduced to only me this year. I need some mindless nonsense to get me through 

Me, too.  I'll just be here knocking back Christmas cocktails with the dogs.   Heh.

I looked at the schedule to see what WeTV had in mind for Christmas, and get this:  It's a day-long Love After Lockup marathon!  Bah ha ha ha.  At the regular time, there's a special episode titled "Love After Lockup:  Season's Cheatings Stocking Stuffer."  It's a shorty, though, so don't get too excited.  : )

• Love 9