Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The Dillinger Gang, together again.

This is so distressing to me.  You know Amber's mom is resentful that she's no longer young enough or hot enough to pull off these grifty love scams she's masterminding for the next generation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Shaggy doing this Cheetos commercial is  a come up. 

Just now, Coltee Gal said:

Brittany needs to stop exploiting her mom. This is some private shit - for real.

Agreed, I'm tired of Brittney filler.  Brittney should have money squirreled away for the past three seasons because she should have seen that her final season was coming up soon.  At some point, she was going to run out of people willing to be exploited on TV.

At this point, I think even Marcelino is starting to see how fucked up this is.  

• Love 5

This episode is booooooring. They're trying to wring some story out of these losers but there's no story to tell. I'm watching someone tell Sarah the Mike's a loser and Andrea and Lamar fight. Its as bad as the time I watched Kody Brown blow dry his hair. What am I doing? I used to have hopes and dreams!

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

I’m tired of Britney and her mom. 

So agree. The boring torpor of Britzzz and Marcelino was barely acceptable and now they've gone a couple degrees of separation too far.

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This episode is booooooring. They're trying to wring some story out of these losers but there's no story to tell. I'm watching someone tell Sarah the Mike's a loser and Andrea and Lamar fight. Its as bad as the time I watched Kody Brown blow dry his hair. What am I doing? I used to have hopes and dreams!

I blame everything on Covid.

• Love 3

Angela in that dress was my nightmare of going on tv and realizing my dress is see through and I have on horrible underwear. Girl. Get u some proper drawers for that dress!!!  Ugh Miss Church don't know the proper foundation garments?/ Her kids are so much more mature than she is. They continue to be lovely. 

I despise Sarah. She's a shitty mother too. I wouldn't let Mumbles parent a dead waterbug. 

Destinee is a horrible person. Truly vile. But I laugh with glee when she tortures that clown. His poor children. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

You Gave up Company for this ish too.

• LOL 2