Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why all this stupid soap opera shit for a child's birthday party?? Granted, I'm a lazy and terrible mother but when my son was little I only had family and our neighbors over for brunch on the Sunday closest to his birthday. And for his first birthday I didn't do anything. He's a baby, He doesn't care! These people who have these huge wingdings for an infant, I don't get it. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Sliding in late for snark

How are you feeling, @Angry Moldovan?

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Sara just wants Michael there for the drama 

She'll be sitting in her new BF's lap, getting all cute, trying to make Mumbles jealous. She's transparent as glass. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why all this stupid soap opera shit for a child's birthday party?? Granted, I'm a lazy and terrible mother but when my son was little I only had family and our neighbors over for brunch on the Sunday closest to his birthday. And for his first birthday I didn't do anything. He's a baby, He doesn't care! These people who have these huge wingdings for an infant, I don't get it. 

How are you feeling, @Angry Moldovan?

Sore, and no decent pain meds but I’m here 🙃

• Love 9

Okay, okay, okay.  You invited Malcolm and you hope Michael is so jealous he throws you down on top of the birthday cake and plants another baby.  WE GOT IT.

They only gave this crew four weeks; how long are they going to tease this Malcolm/Michael confrontation?

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Christmas carols aren't allowed on LAL.    Angela has a Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling - could'a fooled me.  Who new?

Its not a Christmas carol! Its Shakepeare!

Hark! hark! the lark at heaven's gate sings,
And Phoebus 'gins arise,
His steeds to water at those springs
On chalic'd flowers that lies;
And winking Mary-buds begin
To ope their golden eyes;
With everything that pretty is,
My lady sweet, arise:
Arise, arise! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

He isn't gonna listen... he just wants to use you ... Good God Angela is fucking stupid ... you had a list that said no sex with hookers on your fridge and he still did it... what the fuck do you expect from this man

If you gotta make a list that says: NO PROSTITUTES it's time for a divorce.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Angela's a counselor?  Jeez.  I hope she doesn't smoke like that in front of clients with addiction problems!

Jeez.  Lacey & Chane....  Does Chane have a REAL job or is he selling drugs?  Suuuuure Lacey... Stability in your life??  Try being a stable person you dimwit!  Lort. IVF???  Are you kidding me? Why do all these moron prison lovers have at LEAST ONE family member or friend that tells them the truth??  They MUST have had a brain at some point?

• Love 2