Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: The Story Begins

• Start Topic

On 7/15/2020 at 9:38 PM, humbleopinion said:

Christina looks like a younger, prettier, less botoxed and face lifted Patti Stanger, the Millionaire Matchmaker

To me, she has a Winnie Cooper (Danica Keller) look.

On 7/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, princelina said:

Actually, they got as shallow as it gets in season 2 (I think) when they matched a couple because "they look sexy together" according to Pepper.

And to make it worse, IIRC, the couple was Hundy Ryan and sweet Jessica (who ended up having to take out a restraining order on him).

On 7/20/2020 at 12:26 PM, humbleopinion said:

Bennette+ Amelia=Benmelia

Amelia + Bennett = Amennett

On 7/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, Scout Finch said:

I was at the doctor's office recently and as the nurse was leaving the exam room she said, "If you need anything just push the 'buh-un' on the wall." After she left, I said, "I'm gonna need you to pronounce the 't's in 'button.'" And you kids get off my lawn!

The other popular dropped consonant thing is "bedroom", pronounced 'beh-room'.

15 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

And to make it worse, IIRC, the couple was Hundy Ryan and sweet Jessica (who ended up having to take out a restraining order on him).

Doesn't Season 2 seem like 10 years ago...

Hundy Ryan...the OG son of a bitch...stealing a hundy bill  "for lunch" from their wedding gift money, clown painting loving, grandparent worshiping sleazebag

• Love 1

They're all acting like they're afraid to tell their families.  As if their families aren't wondering why there's a camera crew filming them for the last hour.  You'd have to be brain dead not to figure it out.  There's probably a producer coaching them through the right reaction face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

They're all acting like they're afraid to tell their families.  As if their families aren't wondering why there's a camera crew filming them for the last hour.  You'd have to be brain dead not to figure it out.  There's probably a producer coaching them through the right reaction face.

Honestly, none of my family watches this show. They probably don't know it even exists. So if I told them I was auditioning for a reality tv show, they wouldn't know if I was about to announce that I was marrying a stranger, having weight loss surgery, entering rehab, getting help for my uncontrollable urge to eat drywall, getting a K1 visa for my Saudi fiancee or buying $3000 worth of groceries for -$.50. I'd have to explain the concept of reality tv to my mother, whose tv only seems to get one channel. 

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Honestly, none of my family watches this show. They probably don't know it even exists. So if I told them I was auditioning for a reality tv show, they wouldn't know if I was about to announce that I was marrying a stranger, having weight loss surgery, entering rehab, getting help for my uncontrollable urge to eat drywall, getting a K1 visa for my Saudi fiancee or buying $3000 worth of groceries for -$.50. I'd have to explain the concept of reality tv to my mother, whose tv only seems to get one channel. 

So true 😄   My family would think I was going on Survivor!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, CindyBee said:

Would be nice for Christina and Henry to work out but will Kristin really allow someone to take her place in Henry's life!??!   Probably not

Actually this may work out in Henry's favor...Christina may feel territorial towards Henry if she feels Kristin is too chummy with her newly minted huzzy.

Nothing like a little competition to make Christina see Henry as desirable.

• Useful 1
On 7/19/2020 at 5:56 PM, Neurochick said:

I want someone to tell me how the name "Karen" became a thing.  Many of the women I know named Karen and black.

However, Karen on this show is a bit much.  She was dating a man who had a child out of wedlock while he was dating her.  Maybe "her type" hasn't worked for her and maybe she should just chill and wait to see who Miles is before saying, "He's not my type."

@Neurochick I saw this today and thought of you:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/31/style/karen-name-meme-history.html

Ok, I’m trying to find the episode where Miles wife had on a thong bathing suit on. I want to prove to my mom that miles wife is full of s$#* when she says she’s just too shy to talk about sex because her parents or mom is going to be watcng the show. Cmon, if your not embarrassed of your entire a$@ showing then ..... 

But I can’t find it and maybe I was wrong, maybe the wrong butt??