Type keyword(s) to search

Sutton Stracke: Who Is That Snob?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Erika's husband's money came from his fraudulent law practice. He was not connected with the entertainment industry.

But Erika was and he hired entertainers and was in Erin Brockavich. He was worthy

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

But Erika was and he hired entertainers and was in Erin Brockavich. He was worthy

Hired entertainers? I'm not quite sure what you mean. And Girardi was the lawyer who made Erin Brockovich a household name. But not a celebrity until someone decided to make a movie about her story.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Love 2

Welp, that's a scenario I never imagined Slakkie but you might be right on target!  They're so pissed off because here they are, working on their "craft", Rinna even saying she's playing a part... and Sutton just vroooms right on by!

By being.... HERSELF. NOT an actress!

• Applause 5
  • Love 2

I think Ericka was on the show because she was a D-list performer. She had a few minor dance hits before getting on RHOBH.

It made more sense to me than Taylor being on the show, tbh.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I think Ericka was on the show because she was a D-list performer. She had a few minor dance hits before getting on RHOBH.

It made more sense to me than Taylor being on the show, tbh.

That does make sense about Erika. She did actually intrigue me at first.

I think Taylor was probably cast precisely they wanted to feature someone trying to "keep up with the Joneses." 

I think Sutton is more truly Beverly Hills than either woman because she's legitimately wealthy. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Yeah but for this particular HWs franchise, the image has been that the women are somewhat involved in the entertainment industry, or were involved, or are/were married to someone in the industry, etc.

Yes, Sutton is wealthy and has Hollywood friends, but she and her ex-husband aren't Hollywood adjacent, are they? The same could be said about Taylor as well.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah but for this particular HWs franchise, the image has been that the women are somewhat involved in the entertainment industry, or where involved, or are/were married to someone in the industry, etc.

Yeah, Sutton is wealthy and has Hollywood friends, but she herself and her husband aren't Hollywood adjacent, are they? The same could be said about Taylor as well.

You're right. Almost everyone was an actress, married an actor, or something. I like that they showed a normal girl from Oklahoma trying to obtain something she wasn't born into and didn't really marry either. I found it interesting. Who can forget Taylor trying to get acquaintance Adrienne Maloof agree to be Kennedy's godmother? 

This convo also reminds me of when Camille said Kyle was jealous because she was married to an a list actor and Kyle's husband was merely your local realtor. lol Kyle came from a Hollywood family, but Mauricio was a normal man who made good money.

Sutton was wrong to compare what minorities go through with her experiences as a southern white lady, but the fact she's southern and not Hollywood could definitely be part of why the others don't take to her. Plus she's a good person and I think bullies sense that and try to take advantage of it. I like that they brought someone who's not from the entertainment industry to the show.

As much as some of the actresses have been my favorite (like Garcelle), it's typically more interesting getting a sneak peak into the lives of wealthy women we'd never heard of imo, like Sutton. I'd rather they cast more Suttons than Rinnas, for more reasons than one.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Speculating as to why the housewives are so tough on Sutton:  Maybe it's not their entertainment industry ties vs her being "non-industry." Maybe it's because some are directly involved with some of Tom & Erika's legal woes & have a personal interest in squelching Sutton's public airing of legal issues.

A recently filed (July 2022?) lawsuit (with a Plaintiff representing himself who claims billions in damages) alleges a wild tale about a fraudulent real estate deal. It's filed against Tom, Erika, Mauricio Umansky (The Agency), Rick Hilton (Hilton & Hyland), Michael Caruso (The Agency broker & brother of mayoral candidate Rick Caruso), Bank of America, & others, for fraud in connection with the attempted purchase of the former Spelling Manor.

Erika allegedly assumed another's identity to obtain Bank of America approval for the loan, Tom was involved too, & Mo, Hilton & others facilitated the real estate deal.  Who knows how long these claims brewed against all of them before the complaint was filed? Not at all unlikely that this claim was known to them as the season was filming.

Also, someone on this board said that Erika & Rinna shared the same business manager.  If true, conceivable that Erika in her salad days invested/sheltered money in one of Rinna's businesses (money potentially disgorgeable from Rinna in the Tom/Erika bankruptcy case) or that Rinna might have helped store Erika's belongings when Erika fled Tom's house.

The complaint's somewhat bizarre and the Rinna connection pure speculation, but the rabid attacks on Sutton (& Garcelle when supporting Sutton) & their unwavering & now unquestioning support of Erika, seem based on more than just "she's one of us and you Sutton are not."  More than meets the eye.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, realityplease said:

Speculating as to why the housewives are so tough on Sutton:  Maybe it's not their entertainment industry ties vs her being "non-industry." Maybe it's because some are directly involved with some of Tom & Erika's legal woes & have a personal interest in squelching Sutton's public airing of legal issues.

A recently filed (July 2022?) lawsuit (with a Plaintiff representing himself who claims billions in damages) alleges a wild tale about a fraudulent real estate deal. It's filed against Tom, Erika, Mauricio Umansky (The Agency), Rick Hilton (Hilton & Hyland), Michael Caruso (The Agency broker & brother of mayoral candidate Rick Caruso), Bank of America, & others, for fraud in connection with the attempted purchase of the former Spelling Manor.

Erika allegedly assumed another's identity to obtain Bank of America approval for the loan, Tom was involved too, & Mo, Hilton & others facilitated the real estate deal.  Who knows how long these claims brewed against all of them before the complaint was filed? Not at all unlikely that this claim was known to them as the season was filming.

Also, someone on this board said that Erika & Rinna shared the same business manager.  If true, conceivable that Erika in her salad days invested/sheltered money in one of Rinna's businesses (money potentially disgorgeable from Rinna in the Tom/Erika bankruptcy case) or that Rinna might have helped store Erika's belongings when Erika fled Tom's house.

The complaint's somewhat bizarre and the Rinna connection pure speculation, but the rabid attacks on Sutton (& Garcelle when supporting Sutton) & their unwavering & now unquestioning support of Erika, seem based on more than just "she's one of us and you Sutton are not."  More than meets the eye.

I can see this too. Besides any possible involvement with the Girardis, Fox Force 5 is full of shadiness of their own, even if it's not stealing from orphans and widows bad. Apparently Kim had nothing on Harry, according to both producers and Brandi, but why did Rinna freak out like that? Mauricio's name was never cleared as far as shady real estate. Don't know if PK ever paid back the people he owes. 

The last thing the group needs, with the exception of Garcelle and Crystal, is for Sutton to read articles, questions things and be a Nancy Drew. They want her to either turn a blind eye entirely or snoop if she must, but stfu. 

This skinny little lady who could be snapped in half scares the shit out of them because she has the nerve to ask questions about their alleged criminality/complicity. That's not cool in this group. Asking questions is only appropriate if it's regarding things like Denise's Richard's sex life. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

I'm not sure what to make of this Sutton and DWTS rumor. I had been looking for the rumors on participating stars in the upcoming season which is starting in about a month and there haven't been that many...rumors or 'stars'. She is not included in a list I found of 5 or 6 other potential names.

Then yesterday I found the article I linked above and this video:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm loving this for some odd reason. It was established, some time ago, that Sutton and Crystal are friends off camera.

The guy is, of course, Sanjit.

Kyle commented, but I think it's farther down the list. 1793289714_Screenshot_20220824-191654_Instagram2.thumb.jpg.84f4ee6734e1cae457b06db8de52581d.jpg

Screenshot_20220824-191713_Instagram~2.jpg

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I'm loving this for some odd reason. It was established, some time ago, that Sutton and Crystal are friends off camera.

Kyle commented, but I think it's farther down the list. 1793289714_Screenshot_20220824-191654_Instagram2.thumb.jpg.84f4ee6734e1cae457b06db8de52581d.jpg

I love it too! 

Edited: I'm so happy Sutton found someone. :)

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I thought this article on the housewives and how they pay for their clothing was interesting.

Not sure where it would best go but for some reason I think it focused on Sutton the most

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/a40745475/real-housewives-fashion-cost/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The Housewives Institute Bulletin - August 26%2C 2022&utm_term=Subscription List - The Housewives Institute Bulletin

• Useful 5
58 minutes ago, amarante said:

I thought this article on the housewives and how they pay for their clothing was interesting.

Not sure where it would best go but for some reason I think it focused on Sutton the most

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/a40745475/real-housewives-fashion-cost/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The Housewives Institute Bulletin - August 26%2C 2022&utm_term=Subscription List - The Housewives Institute Bulletin

Sutton is one of my favorites, but bless her heart, I do not care for her style. It's interesting Crystal says she's not into fashion because other than the infamous "ugly leather pants," I tend to like what she wears. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Sutton is one of my favorites, but bless her heart, I do not care for her style. It's interesting Crystal says she's not into fashion because other than the infamous "ugly leather pants," I tend to like what she wears. 

While I might not wear some of her choices I love that fashion is her passion and so she wears what she loves as a form of personal expression even if it isn’t the safest choice or the one that someone would advise for her figure. 

I like her style much more than that of Dorit who looks like a fashion victim for the most part and doesn’t seem to really follow her own taste. Erika has no style at all and is generally just vulgar. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, amarante said:

I like her style much more than that of Dorit who looks like a fashion victim for the most part and doesn’t seem to really follow her own taste. Erika has no style at all and is generally just vulgar. 

Dorit's head-to-toe designer look is gauche. You're not supposed to do that. It's even worse when she wears the same designer from head-to-toe.

Erika's look is Frederick's of Hollywood.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Erika's look is Frederick's of Hollywood.

Agreed, but even tackier.  

Even though Erika probably spent a ridiculous amount of  orphans, widows, burn victims, cancer patients  “her” money to fill her closets with designer stuff, she always looks so cheap.  Sorta as if she scrolls thru the online catalog for Federick’s, Victoria’s Secret and Shein, but then asks her pet monkey Mikey to “go sluttier”.

• Love 11
On 8/26/2022 at 12:53 PM, RealHousewife said:

Regarding Crystal and her fashion, I think it is relative. She obviously has good taste but I think she wasn’t consumed by fashion and keeping up with the trendiest of styles. If you are rich you can have a lovely elegant wardrobe but not spend a lot of energy shopping for the latest as a pursuit versus Sutton who flew to Paris to buy couture because clothing was and is a passion for her. 

I am honestly amazed that Dorit pays for all of those hideous heavily branded outfits unless she is getting very high end replicas. 🥹😌🤔🤫

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
On 8/26/2022 at 6:54 PM, BusyOctober said:

Agreed, but even tackier.  

Even though Erika probably spent a ridiculous amount of  orphans, widows, burn victims, cancer patients  “her” money to fill her closets with designer stuff, she always looks so cheap.  Sorta as if she scrolls thru the online catalog for Federick’s, Victoria’s Secret and Shein, but then asks her pet monkey Mikey to “go sluttier”.

Wow, that is just spot on. She does always look so cheap. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

For all the people saying Sutton and Garcelle are show friends only it seems Sutton was in Vegas and popped in to see Garcelle's son Oliver.  I think what may have started as an alliance is actually a friendship now.  Its on IG.

Say what you will about these two ladies but they seem to take friendship seriously.  And conversely the FFF seems to be imploding at least the Rinna and Erika with a side of Diana.  Reunion is supposed to tape this week wont this be fun to see Rinna in full freak out

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

For all the people saying Sutton and Garcelle are show friends only it seems Sutton was in Vegas and popped in to see Garcelle's son Oliver.  I think what may have started as an alliance is actually a friendship now.  Its on IG.

Say what you will about these two ladies but they seem to take friendship seriously.  And conversely the FFF seems to be imploding at least the Rinna and Erika with a side of Diana.  Reunion is supposed to tape this week wont this be fun to see Rinna in full freak out

They’re the two nicest on the show. It makes sense they’d hit it off.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Pretty sure Sutton and Garcelle are friends off this show. 

Screenshot_20220828-154416_Instagram~2.jpg

1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

Thank you. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I'm sure the other women, seeing that LVP location tag, are annoyed.

Now I feel like I have to go to the Vanderpump Cocktail Garden when I get to Las Vegas...I feel like I need some inside scoop from Oliver and I am not above bribery.

• LOL 8

Sutton seems to be trolling the other HWs with this post.

To which I tip my hat approvingly. 

The only thing missing is her commenting about how delicious the rosé is.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Sutton is being picked on because she knows too much.  She's so right about the rabbit hole, but it's already out.  The other ladies, except for Garcelle and Crystal, remind me of a cat trying to cover it's turds.  

Stay strong and be true to yourself Sutton!

• Applause 3
1 hour ago, Blondie said:

Sutton is being picked on because she knows too much.  She's so right about the rabbit hole, but it's already out.  The other ladies, except for Garcelle and Crystal, remind me of a cat trying to cover it's turds.  

Stay strong and be true to yourself Sutton!

Sutton is the easy target.  Crystal is married to the Lion King and I think they find her too boring and she stays quiet and saves comments for her 1:1 interviews, Garcelle would eat them alive so Sutton is the target by default.  And she is bad with the quick comeback. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2022 at 3:29 PM, Slakkie said:

I can't imagine why anyone would think they are just show friends. It has been obvious for a very long time that they became friends in real life, and I love it. The FFF can't bear it, though. I wonder if part of the reason those bitches are so hard on Sutton is part of an effort to break up the friendship, but Garcelle handily shut down the potential for that in the last episode when she talked about being a loyal friend.

I think they also are crazy jealous because Sutton has never had to worry about money and never will. She was very strategic in her divorce. Erika and the Hamlins (if Harry wanted to leave Lisa) can't afford to get divorced

Love that Sutton popped in to say hello to Oliver and it also was funny when Jax (?) was trying to school her on when it's time to stop saying Happy New Year. 

I really hope Erika and Rinna are not invited to join the next season. They are both trashy/tacky/rude AF and it would be fun to have them replaced by actual socialite types. With them gone, Kyle and Dorit would behave much better. I want to see charity balls, fancy dress and fun!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12