Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Trackdawg said:

Hope gets better soon @mamadrama.

I can totally empathize. We had our own little black furball (cat) show up around my house and he either got hit by a car or attacked by some animal. His tail was totally damaged and it ended up getting amputated. Always been a dawg person (obviously), NEVER a cat person, but I ended up adopting him and now he sleeps in my bed next to me and has helped me get through through home-loss, studio-loss, COVID deaths (of family and friends of friends), and this whole fucking depressing nightmare of a year. #TeamFurball

We adopted a stray with a damaged tail right at the beginning of summer.  His tail was badly hurt, hanging by a thread.  All the vets were scheduled about three weeks out, so I literally STRONG ARMED my way into a vet about thirty miles away.  They amputated his tail, and got him fixed up, and he's gone from being a feral cat on the verge of death to being a Super Cat.  He's fit into the household so well, just an absolutely lovable joy to have.  He's named Bob.   

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Seriously why would Larissa want to get pregnant?  After all the work she has had on her body she would get pregnant and make a mess of her body?  Yeah, right, she is not having anymore children.

And she blamed her pregnancies for her need for plastic surgery in the first place.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Eric wanted to be on the show.  He gave Larissa money for her plastic surgery.  Now she is fired and so is he, he will stay till he gets his money back, but I can’t imagine they will be long term.  

She'll make far more on Cam Soda than she does on TLC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hope gets better soon @mamadrama.

I can totally empathize. We had our own little black furball (cat) show up around my house and he either got hit by a car or attacked by some animal. His tail was totally damaged and it ended up getting amputated. Always been a dawg person (obviously), NEVER a cat person, but I ended up adopting him and now he sleeps in my bed next to me and has helped me get through through home-loss, studio-loss, COVID deaths (of family and friends of friends), and this whole fucking depressing nightmare of a year. #TeamFurball

I wish we had a hug emoji like on Facebook. Hugs! We are your peeps, you are our Trackdawg. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Is that Natalie or Skeletor?

Yes.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

We adopted a stray with a damaged tail right at the beginning of summer.  His tail was badly hurt, hanging by a thread.  All the vets were scheduled about three weeks out, so I literally STRONG ARMED my way into a vet about thirty miles away.  They amputated his tail, and got him fixed up, and he's gone from being a feral cat on the verge of death to being a Super Cat.  He's fit into the household so well, just an absolutely lovable joy to have.  He's named Bob.   

Good for you - if you have no tail Bob is the perfect name.   Camptown races - "somebody bet on the Bob tail nag, somebody bet on the bay".

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Larissa: I plan to have more children to desert love.

She has never really said too much about her poor kids.  I wonder what the story is?  She came to the US hoping to turn herself into the next Kardashian and make a billion dollars.  Well Kim did have that sex tape at the onset of her fame.  Maybe Larissa’s new gig will help her achieve the fame she is looking for.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Exactly. It's about branding and if she can brand herself with Cam Soda she will make coin.

She could even turn it into some strip club appearances if she plays her cards right. Successful women can make loads of money doing that.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

#TeamBob

Mine is named T'Challa, Ruler Of Wakanda...but I'll also call him Bob, Nub, or Stumpy...and many other offensive things.

IMG-20200914-WA0009.jpeg

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Love 11

This episode has been focused on tangential characters, and the big reveals are people who weren't even on the actual show.  Next, we'll see the security guards or camera crew who held Jess back in the hotel lobby before she returned to the room to throw more shoes at Colt.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

It's killing me. I heard somewhere or read it that it was actually Royal and his wife that the family Chantel tried to sell the TLC but then they got passed so they put up Chantel and Pedro.

Anyone else hear this and where did you hear it?

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why is it that I think that if it wasn't for covid, Larissa, Eric, Colt, Debbie, Jess and Natalie would be going to grab a beer after the taping and laughing their asses off?

Oh god, can you imagine spending even ten minutes in their stultifying company? I'd probably go to the ladies' room and try to escape out the window. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hang in there, FB. We got you. None of us know what's going on anymore. We're just clinging to the wreckage in hope of surviving until next week. 

Cue the music “My Heart Will Go On.” 🎶🎶🎶

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Family Chantel... I'm in.  I love to hate that son, whatever his name is, and Pedro's sister, who is one of the most reprehensible people I have ever seen.

River.  He was occasionally guest Incel on Pillow Talk with Mother Chantel.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

It's killing me. I heard somewhere or read it that it was actually Royal and his wife that the family Chantel tried to sell the TLC but then they got passed so they put up Chantel and Pedro.

I read that somewhere here.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

She could even turn it into some strip club appearances if she plays her cards right. Successful women can make loads of money doing that.

However she makes her money in the sex industry is fine for her, but it doesn’t help his career.  Only helps him get paid back sooner.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I read that in Chantel's early or earliest season.  He was already married to his wife at the time.  

• Love 3