Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I went cheap with mine as they are expensive but I still think mine looked better...note my weak Lizzy chin lol

IMG_0220.JPG

Granted, my wedding was 42 years ago, and I’m not that cute anymore, but yeah...Angela’s bouquet was ugly.  Yours was pretty!  So was mine...and super cheap!  My stepsister put it together.D81B5248-7847-4982-8354-44190899B54A.thumb.jpeg.a6f21019a926f6ee96bcef137812c119.jpeg

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Irsel32 said:

Granted, my wedding was 42 years ago, and I’m not that cute anymore, but yeah...Angela’s bouquet was ugly.  Yours was pretty!  So was mine...and super cheap!  My stepsister put it together.D81B5248-7847-4982-8354-44190899B54A.thumb.jpeg.a6f21019a926f6ee96bcef137812c119.jpeg

So pretty and classy! You look beautiful 

• Love 6

Lort.  You know... I was late to the party during the first showing of this aberration and actually thought I missed something important SOMEWHERE...

Color me shocked; I say SHOCKED, that this is just more of the same.  This realization has startled me and my grasp on reality.  Oh wait.... This is the same company that gives us baby after baby after baby after baby... with those moron people, The DUGGAR FAMILY.

So then, I realize that I love the snarking MORE, SO MUCH MORE, than the actual viewing of the dumbass show for which I am snarking.

That is all.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

David: "I know this girl like I know my mother. Well, not , exactly. That is, I know my mother in the biblical sense, but Lana not so much."

I wonder how much time he spent with his mom saying, "Mmmmmm." Such depth of connection. Oooohhh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yes, Molly.... She's doing that! Tell her how the cow ate the cabbage!  There IS stuff out there....  But seriously, bitch; you've already married the guy and had that blockhead baby, so.... just do NOT EVER WEAR YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!

Annnnnrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii for the win!

Waht??? Tania???? UNSTABLE???? Aw hell to the naww!

Stick a fork in it Grangela.  And I'm about to stick a fork in my brain, so I better go!  Happy Labor Day fellow snarkers!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I'm lucky to see Real Canadian Liquorstore have wines for $6.98 or $7.98.

You’re in ‘Berta - BC’s liquor prices have even more extra taxes.  I think Barefoot is the only wine available here for under $10.  
We stock up when we visit daughter and son-in-law in Edmonton!   

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Travellin said:

You’re in ‘Berta - BC’s liquor prices have even more extra taxes.  I think Barefoot is the only wine available here for under $10.  
We stock up when we visit daughter and son-in-law in Edmonton!   

I read the flyers. Ace Liquor (part of Liquor Depot) sometimes has good prices on things. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Andi27 said:

I thought the top 10 would just be bourbon distilleries. Those are all I visited there. I didn't see any landmark signs for the wastewater plant, but I may have been in wrong part of the state...

Maker's Mark! I, too, missed the treatment plant, much to my relief!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh goody. Here come Syngin's douchebro friends, who'll all pile on Tania too. I don't love Tania but Jesus Christ this is ridiculous. 

Just imagine meeting your husband's friends for drinks and having them tell you that they're shocked that he married you. Yikes.

Add onto it that his family are such enablers. His father speaks to her like a child. "Well, you have to realize he came from a place of no responsibility to a place of huge responsibility." Really? He has no children, no job, lives in his MIL'S shed and basically spends his time drinking and dreaming of being an astronaut. If I were his parent, I'd not be defending him; I'd be ashamed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10