Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Annie is such a wonder.  David tripped and fell ass backwards into a great relationship.

He really did, he was lucky Annie didn’t walk away when they first got back to the states

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My god, suddenly Corey is in a Victorian melodrama. "Sir, what are you intentions?" Jesus Christ. Why is Raoul the most important person in their relationship now? 

Corey's insecure, Evelin pushes those buttons and makes him think he's mental. Then she takes his money. It's very simple.

• Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Both should marry Raoul.

Brother hubbies?

Just now, kendi said:

Corey's insecure, Evelin pushes those buttons and makes him think he's mental. Then she takes his money. It's very simple.

She’s good, Lana has her as her motivational desktop

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My god, suddenly Corey is in a Victorian melodrama. "Sir, what are you intentions?" Jesus Christ. Why is Raoul the most important person in their relationship now? 

It shouldn't matter. When hubby and I met a male friend I was never involved with was suddenly jealous and tried to start shit. He was a bad friend so I cut him out and moved on. Evelin should do the same. Future hubby never got involved because he trusted me and wasn't concerned 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The food looks delish!

The store where they shopped looked like it had the most amazing array of seafood and Asian products. I'll bet Annie used the shrimp heads to make a fabulous sauce or broth! 

Now I want to learn Thai cooking from her and Korean from Jihoon! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, kendi said:

She's gaslighting him with a financial twist.

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Who are these Roloff people?

Mrs. Floatingbison and I actually met Zach and Amy and got pictures with them, and said "hi" to Jeremy.    Our claim to fame with reality TV people!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It shouldn't matter. When hubby and I met a male friend I was never involved with was suddenly jealous and tried to start shit. He was a bad friend so I cut him out and moved on. Evelin should do the same. Future hubby never got involved because he trusted me and wasn't concerned 

Exactly. Corey is making Raoul the problem, but the problem is within him and Evelin. If Evelin is using Raoul to keep Corey off balance she's wrong. But we all know this. Why these two go round and round with this is just ridiculous. The problem isn't Raoul. The problem is them. He's threatened by Raoul and Evelin uses his devotion to her as a club to beat Corey with. And Raoul is just along for the ride. He's got no stake. Its so fucking stupid.  

• Love 7